• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

Tyserification

Smash Lord
So from Nebraska we got:
- Tyser
- Gamegenie222
- Uli
- Ballin
- ShermanTheTank
- Bobby
- Rob
- Rob's crew (consisting of 3-5 folk)
- BoredPeanut
- Dark Yoshi
- Dekline
- More?

From Iowa:
- Joker
- CBK
- Love
- Jizm
- Afrayail
- ConnorTheKid
- Kudou-kun

Others who are badass enough to come to Nebraska:
- Fino
- MJG, the best Toon Link ever

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Im housing all of Iowa so I wont have room for other folks. My house is M&M mini.
Sorry. Get housing elsewhere.

- Nebraska Love.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
We should just ban all levels except Delfino Plaza with Crash Man's theme.

Yes, I made an account just to post that, Dan.
I lol'd

Lemme figure out how to rip from youtube and it'll be on there.

if we bring a set up, will the entry fee be waived? sorry if you posted that inn the OP. im on my phone
What everyone else said. If everyone wants me to bump it up to $10/tourny I'll give you free entree to a tournament or something, though.

Im housing all of Iowa so I wont have room for other folks. My house is M&M mini.
Sorry. Get housing elsewhere.

- Nebraska Love.
Lmao. My place is still open for whoever.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What a terrible stage list lol

EDIT: I agree with Fino on stages, except for the custom stages. Silly Fino.

Trent

Smash Champion
So from Nebraska we got:
- Tyser
- Gamegenie222
- Uli
- Ballin
- ShermanTheTank
- Bobby
- Rob
- Rob's crew (consisting of 3-5 folk)
- BoredPeanut
- Dark Yoshi
- Dekline
- More?

From Iowa:
- Joker
- CBK
- Love
- Jizm
- Afrayail
- ConnorTheKid
- Kudou-kun

Others who are badass enough to come to Nebraska:
- Fino
- MJG, the best Toon Link ever
THANKS TYSER, sheesh. :(

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
I vote for $5 because Im a selfish whore.
I'm sure Joker will give it back if you ask...

What a terrible stage list lol

EDIT: I agree with Fino on stages, except for the custom stages. Silly Fino.
I moved Pirate Ship and Luigi's Mansion to banned. I know we have some people coming who enjoy Japes and PS2, and I honestly can't see them as that much of a problem balance wise.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. How do you take off Luigi's Mansion being banned? Pirate ship can burn. But I love LM. There's not even a hazard to avoid. Ugh. Lame.

Fino

Smash Master
Whoa. How do you take off Luigi's Mansion being banned? Pirate ship can burn. But I love LM. There's not even a hazard to avoid. Ugh. Lame.
I'll play mk, and you play whoever... I'll rush in and tornado(x8) and then run around the house the whole match.
Sounds like fun ya?
We should play temple... there's not even a hazard to avoid.

~Fino

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman

I'll play mk, and you play whoever... I'll rush in and tornado(x8) and then run around the house the whole match.
Sounds like fun ya?
We should play temple... there's not even a hazard to avoid.

~Fino
And yes we should. Temple has beast music. That makes it a neutral.

Edit - Actually, that just sounds like regular Brawl to me.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
There's a few Wolf players I could ask around here. I'm sure at least one of them will be down with the Team Jacob idea.

Uli

Smash Champion
im still surprised people are coming to this

Probably not. There is no venue fee and entry is only $5 lol. You guys should bring setups though. The more the merrier.

Remember, if there's 20 people, splits will be:
1st - $60
2nd - $30
3rd - $10

Get hyped ROFL!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dan, seriously, if you are going to Ban those stages how the **** is Pictochat legal? The game can stage spike you...randomly, has air blowing that can **** Link/bad recovery brethern, and more stupid missles/fire/pirrahna plants, cages that only people like Marth can attack out of/in, it's ****ing stall fest!!!!!!!

I'm with Tyser, just allow all stages so I can take everyone to New Pork City. dsfhda. Pictochat...it's going to be the stage I ban every single time.

Also, I just added everyones friend code on here, I'm snowed in my house in Nebraska so I need someone to kick my *** in brawl (due to lag :-) )

Fino

Smash Master
im still surprised people are coming to this
I'm going for practice... I forgot, playing video games is meant to earn me money, not for having fun.

I am thinking about going to this. My only stipulation is that I always get to counter pick Green Greens.
This tournament just got legit - hahahaha

Also, I just added everyones friend code on here, I'm snowed in my house in Nebraska so I need someone to kick my *** in brawl (due to lag :-) )
hit me up on aim (Fino0437), I'll play.

~Fino

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I will need a partner for this tourney. I totally forgot that Peeks won't be in Des Moines till the 27th or 28th.

Uli

Smash Champion

I'm going for practice... I forgot, playing video games is meant to earn me money, not for having fun.
~Fino
im just surprised that people are coming up to tournys up here now especially since jokers monthlys have been going on forever. its nice really

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Hey, KC. Tell your friends from other states about this. Nebraska is gettin mad hype.

Mew2King, where you at?!?!

Ally, where you at?!?!

*waits for these two to name search and find this thread XD

[~~EDIT~~]

If possible, please bring setups. The more the merrier. Otherwise we're gonna end up having another piece of shit Clash of Fighters tournament and nobody wants that.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Hey, KC. Tell your friends from other states about this. Nebraska is gettin mad hype.

Mew2King, where you at?!?!

Ally, where you at?!?!

*waits for these two to name search and find this thread XD

[~~EDIT~~]

If possible, please bring setups. The more the merrier. Otherwise we're gonna end up having another piece of shit Clash of Fighters tournament and nobody wants that.
We've got about 5-6 setups now. [We also expected the turnout to be like, 12 people. So lol.]

But yeah. More setups are welcome.

Trent

Smash Champion
Probably gonna be more than just 12. Maybe from OMAHA just 12, but Iowas bringing like 6 people, couple of KS people coming, some other out of staters, and I plan on bringing some new people from Lincoln that have never entered tourneys before as well.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
This could be the first Nebraska Brawl Tournament with a larger than 20 audience in the past year O.O

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
They just announced MEGA MAN 10!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey, Joker or someone who communicates with him, please bring capcom VS Tatsunaka, I haven't played it yet and I heard you have it :-)

Also, I'm pretty sure 20 is a good estimate for doubles, but some GOOD people are coming for the singles tournament. So probably 23.

Can we get a mod that removes tripping and chainthrows, but doesn't change other **** (Balanced Brawl is cool, but...) Don't worry Fino, Ice Climbers can always chainthrow.

Tyser and I have formed an inter-axis alliance. Fear team Edward! (Right?)

Top Bottom