• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Dan what was that brawl website with all the skins??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=1671

That's the best website, but you can also find a giant list of other sites here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232455

My only request is that you post any links to any CF skins you have. I'm hoping to get a Falcon skin on every character >.>

Dan needs to post maor.
Lies! Even though you're probably right!

Dan never gets on here, I see him like once a week and we've talked about it. He says sis place is too small to host tourneys but not too small to host game nights. I think he's a giant pizzy and we could easily fit TV's into the bathroom/porch/closets. Not enough room my azz.
Basically, we could maybe fit everyone in here, but I'd have to completely reorganize my entire place to fit everyone and then we'd still be packed like sardines if we could all fit (which might not happen).

I don't feel like

Dan's jus bein saltee
Which brings me to my next reason: school johnz.

Next semester I'm taking two 400 level history classes, one 300 level creative writing class that I need to write a paper a week for and one 200 level literature class. Literature classes involve a lot of reading, and my teacher went so far as to e-mail us to inform us that we're going to have to read even more than normal for this class -_-

So even if I was still at my old place, I wouldn't have the time to host once school rolls around. I'll still have people over for gaming when I can, but none of you should be surprised if I disappear for a while.

Oh and Majik, I can't for the life of me find your sensor bar. If you want, I can let you take mine (since I never use it) and then trade you back if I ever find it.

Also if anyone wants to get ahold of me TEXT OR CALL PLZ!!! I really really really need to check this site more than I do, but generally I forget to for a week, and by that point I don't feel like reading all of the posts that have been made so I just put it off.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GG222 I'm down, you know that

Xenostar-It's up to Aurastorm at this point to schedule it. p.s. as I stated in the Iowa boards you rule because you like Xenogears enough to make it part of your name.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Wassup people, here's the lowdown.

Unless Dan really wants to continue running these monthlies, I should be able to take over the whole operation for at least a while. However, I might not be able to host every month, but if we make a good impression on my parent we might. So be good everyone.

Either the 18th or the 25th of September would be good for me. In case you missed it, my address is 3304 S 116th Ave, right around 114th and Center. It would be a little cramped with enough people, but I think we can manage.

Also, I was thinking I would make a new thread since I would be the guy uploading results and stuff.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is a torunament the 18th that some of the Nebraka/IA brawlers will be attending so that doesn't work.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Wassup people, here's the lowdown.

Unless Dan really wants to continue running these monthlies, I should be able to take over the whole operation for at least a while. However, I might not be able to host every month, but if we make a good impression on my parent we might. So be good everyone.

Either the 18th or the 25th of September would be good for me. In case you missed it, my address is 3304 S 116th Ave, right around 114th and Center. It would be a little cramped with enough people, but I think we can manage.

Also, I was thinking I would make a new thread since I would be the guy uploading results and stuff.
You should do an SC2 side tourny :)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Will it be big enough to have like 4 or 5 tv's? And we should do a B+ and B- tournament, i could bring SD cards for one wii

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Yes, good games need to happen unlike that one Party game that everyone plays with silly characters from various Nintendo games along with some Blue Furry and Sam Fisher.

XenoStar

Smash Cadet
what are you talking about? its a hedgehog and his name is sonic and thats not sam fisher. its a character from metal gear named snake. have you not played brawl before?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Naw mang he's a n00b.

By the way he's just messing ^.^

LOVE I want to play StarCraft 2 T.T
I want to install it on my comp see if it can even run cause then I could buy it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You guys are just wasting your time with this Blair Witch Craft 2 thing, that will never catch on. Just wait until Mega Man X9 or Mega Man 11 comes out.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wait, Star Craft 2 is multiplayer? Is that why there is a 2 at the end of it, for 2 player?

Actually the next Mega Man game is going to be an MMMMORPG (MegaManMassiveMultiplayerOnlineROLL[lulz]PlayingGame), no joke.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Screw that you guys should whip out some StarFox and Soul Caliber for as long it's not 3.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
25th it is then.

I have 2 TVs and 1 system, so obviously I need people to bring stuff. I have room for at least 2 more TVs.

If yall want side tournies you have to bring the games, other than TvC/Brawl hax/Melee (or laptops for Starcraft). I'll put a poll in the new thread.

Just waiting for Dan to give the ok to make a new thread.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
25th it is then.

I have 2 TVs and 1 system, so obviously I need people to bring stuff. I have room for at least 2 more TVs.

If yall want side tournies you have to bring the games, other than TvC/Brawl hax/Melee (or laptops for Starcraft). I'll put a poll in the new thread.

Just waiting for Dan to give the ok to make a new thread.
If I can get ahold of another laptop for SC. I'll bring it.

Soran

Smash Ace
lol name search.. xP

I.
did NOT. know you could do that. but anyway.

no way in HELL I'm Xenostar. dude is mega______<-- *insert innapropriate word here*

well that was interesting. Thanks guys : P

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
lol name search.. xP

I.
did NOT. know you could do that. but anyway.

no way in HELL I'm Xenostar. dude is mega______<-- *insert innapropriate word here*

well that was interesting. Thanks guys : P
Whatever man.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
wow I can't believe that's the first person to link the old page to the new one, unless it's on the front page

Top Bottom