• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I don't get the reference, hence the (Right?) Tyser told Dan that was going to be our team name, I don't care what the name is so long as Tyser carries my *** to the finals.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
You'll let a minor into the tournament, right? I can't drive yet, but I should be able to get a ride.

Also, I'd only be showing up for singles.

If you arent at least 16, you have to bring some jailbait.
We're lonely 19-24 year olds who need love.
Unless you are jailbait XD
OMG I laughed so hard when I saw this. I'll see who I can trick into coming with me ;)

Also, I'm assuming you mean 1 pm. am might be a problem for me.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If you arent at least 16, you have to bring some jailbait.
We're lonely 19-24 year olds who need love.
jk jk Im pretty sure Dan wouldnt care.
EDIT: Update on folks who are entering singles:

Nebraska:
- Tyser
- Uli
- Rob
- Rob's buddies (3-5)
- Dan
- Trent
- Nick
- Gamegenie
- Aura
- Smeesh
- Dark Yosh

Iowa:
- Joker
- CBK
- Love
- Schism
- Afrayail
- ConnorTheKid
- Kudou

Others:
- MJG, the best Toon Link ever
- Fino
- Affinity
- Level 9 Snake

Maybes:
- Cook (MO)
- Nicole (MO)
- Kit (MO)
- Jordan (MO)
- Mushroomring (IA)
- Cue (NE)
- Dekline (NE)
- Ballin (NE)
- Reed (NE)
- Silver (NE)

That's 32-38 folks O.O Maybes better ***.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else want to MM?

~Fino
im accepting MMs as well
I'll do $1 MMs lol.

I'd also be open to low-tier MMs.

You'll let a minor into the tournament, right? I can't drive yet, but I should be able to get a ride.

Also, I'd only be showing up for singles.
This:

you have to bring some jailbait.
Nah it's cool.

Edit:

That list: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=000509

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on having people start showing up at 1, maybe earlier. I'm gonna start doubles whenever we have enough people there, 2 at the latest.

Singles will start towards the end of doubles probably, depending on turnout.

If we do the Melee double-blinds, it'd be sometime while all that other stuff is going on.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If this has a decent turnout of over 25+, I think we could just exclude the Melee thing.

Brawl will take up all the time.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
We should just drop all this and have a Soul Caliber tournament.

Who all is planning on bringing a setup? I know that myself, Uli, Nick and Rob are all bringing one, but if we get as many people as it looks might show we're gonna need some more.

Also we already have at least one Melee set-up and at least one 360 (with BB and T6 plus maybe a few more games) if anyone wants to play anything else.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Doubles will start at 2:00 and singles will start soon after, probably 5, so please come, I just watched a video of your awesomeness. Seriously, I've never seen projectile spamming look so good.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Well. That WAS true, back when it was like 10-12 people. We'll probably start it earlier.
This ^

Doubles will start at 2:00 and singles will start soon after, probably 5
And this ^

I was planning on starting singles at 6 when we didn't expect to get more than 16 people. Given how many people are showing interest, I'm going to try to start as early as possible.

I've got "1sh" on the first post and that's what I'm standing by. Ideally doubles will start at 1, but knowing how people are everyone's going to be half an hour away by then. The times MRM posted are going to be 'latest' times, I'm gonna do everything I can to get them rolling by 1 and 4, respectively, but if we people are close I'll wait upwards of an hour.

If those times still don't work, I can always bump it up another hour or so, just gotta let me know.

Edit: yessss my avatar is working finally!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Doubles at Noon is not realistic because we're in Nebraska.
Ill tell ya, Im very traditionally late. At least 1-2 hours.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Generally, people seem to think Singles is more important than Doubles. So why not make sure Singles is started by around 3?

Doubles can be done after that.

Anybody who still wants to stay can stay and do Double Blind Melee or whatever else there is to do.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I'm definitely coming now, got someone to work my on-call. And we're bringing a setup.

Oh, and everyone talking about Team Edward? For those who don't know, Edward's my name. And I work in a bookstore.

Nametag + Teenage Girls = I hate those @#$%! books.

MJG

Smash Hero
I think registration for doubles at 12:00 sounds reasonable. As long as everyone is on board with that. Also, having singles start right after the break...we just have to have cooperation in the tourney..i will unleash toonlinks spam before singles even starts!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lies, he just wants us to stop practicing so he can destroy us. I don't have a main and usually play "Random" so it makes things less monotonous. I honestly recommend that so you learn how to play as and fight against all characters. But your Tink looks good enough to annoy me with your hazardous spamming.

Segue, I watched the Weekly Street Fighter 4 tournament online earlier, Sagat ***** due to high/low spamming.

Team Edward keeping the tag titles in Nebraska! Tyser, my name should be Were, yours should be Wolf. (We're the team that's the werewolves, right?) That would probably confuse everyone since I'll probably be Wolf, eh?

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Lies, he just wants us to stop practicing so he can destroy us. I don't have a main and usually play "Random" so it makes things less monotonous. I honestly recommend that so you learn how to play as and fight against all characters. But your Tink looks good enough to annoy me with your hazardous spamming.

Segue, I watched the Weekly Street Fighter 4 tournament online earlier, Sagat ***** due to high/low spamming.

Team Edward keeping the tag titles in Nebraska! Tyser, my name should be Were, yours should be Wolf. (We're the team that's the werewolves, right?) That would probably confuse everyone since I'll probably be Wolf, eh?
This makes sense.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
So since KC is no longer coming, this tournament is gonna be very very local again. We just lost all our hype. We should start singles later now :p More random newbs should be good for this kinda deal.

Top Bottom