• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

resTy

Smash Champion
After tonight, if there isn't a TV with Melee on it, I'm just not gonna go to Mexi's anymore.
Brawl and Brawl- are the worst games. I mean, you put forth so much effort to try to get that victory and even when you win it doesn't even feel remotely good, AT ALL; especially in Minus. You can try your heart out in that game to lose to moves that have infinite shield/hit stun into knee or some other kind of bull shit. Brawl games are bad and I think I'm gonna be done with them. They are retardedly frustrating even when I'm winning by country miles. You make the correct reads and the game doesn't even reward you. Sure sign of a joke of a game. Fuck Brawl.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser's just mad because I beat him once out of 2032 times.

I agree with most of your frustration as far as brawl- is concerned, specifically

"You can try your heart out in that game to lose to moves that have infinite shield/hit stun into knee or some other kind of bull ****."

But I would like to hear more about the "I made the right reads and don't get rewarded" aspect, I don't think you can make the right reads and not get rewarded for it, if you don't get a reward for reading correctly, you'll never learn how to read. I remember back when I was in 5th grade and I read a book at the library and got a free pizza because of it, very rewarding.

You could have just turned one of the TV's to Melee, especially after Mexi passed out since he's the one who tries to get us to play B-. I like it when you play regular brawl because you get me ready for tourneys, make me get all the stupid b.s. I like to do out of my head.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
"I remember back when I was in 5th grade and I read a book at the library and got a free pizza because of it, very rewarding."

Dude. I totally remember that, the scholastic pizza hut thing. I abused the hell out of that, it was awesome.

Also - inafterTysermidlifecrisis

THuGz

Smash Lord
Anyone who plays in nebraska should add me. I was the short asian kid playing pikachu at Sherman's last tourney

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I play brawly
I can keep you informed about game nights, I didn't play you but that's cause I had to go to workjohns. Maybe Tyser will come and complain about how much Brawl sucks while he beats your ***, trust me, it's fun.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Thanks, that'd be nice. I'm going to start going to sherman's and joker's tournaments regularly now so i just thought i'd say something

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah..that was my first tournament and think i dropped marth shortly after lol. Well Falco v Wolf next time?

THuGz

Smash Lord
is anyong going to the wichita monthly? (from omaha or lincoln, assuming the route to wichita from omaha goes through lincoln, otherwise just from lincoln)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Anyone who plays in nebraska should add me. I was the short asian kid playing pikachu at Sherman's last tourney
I remember you son, I don't remember if I played you or not but I want to play you.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
We need a legit, double elim Melee tourney at the next one, plus some other gimmick tourney. Tatsunoko maybe?

Dan needs to post maor.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I was talking about Kahoya (bad SP) me your moves 2 Drunk Zeton V Drunk Future, I linked it on the last page. It got cancelled.

Jokers basement is flooded so no IA. Where are the other tournaments? And why has the Car shop had my car for 3 months...

Aurastorm, you are in charge of setting up the next monthly, remember? Melee could get crazy out of staters here. I'd be down with Tatsunako so long as I don't face Blank or Joker until the finals. I want to get 3rd.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yea, I need to get my Pokemon Battles!
I gonna make u my ***** in Pokemon next time we play son. Should of been at the last Sherman's though, I beat Joker then got beat by Mushrooming and Tyser's other cousin. Also someone needs 2 bring a Soul Caliber 2 setup next tourney.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
I was only planning on hosting if Dan's new place wasn't suited for it. I've PMed him asking about this, just waiting for his response.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dan never gets on here, I see him like once a week and we've talked about it. He says sis place is too small to host tourneys but not too small to host game nights. I think he's a giant pizzy and we could easily fit TV's into the bathroom/porch/closets. Not enough room my azz.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
So I take it that Sherman Monthlies are no more? So that means that we have no more monthlies for Nebraska AND Iowa now. These will be some lonely ass months...

Top Bottom