• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

resTy

Smash Champion
Why is Meat Knight next to my name?
I only used him once in singles, and it was only because Fino said "Let's see that MK."
I main King "Fat Fuck" Dedede!

I also used him vs. Schism in 1 of our games because DDD vs. MK is literally impossible.
The MK doesn't even need to be good, just know how to B xD

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I only used him once in singles, and it was only because Fino said "Let's see that MK."

I also used him vs. Schism in 1 of our games because DDD vs. MK is literally impossible.
Don't Know, why is my main for the brawl results random and how do you got a swear to go through Tyser?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Doubtful .
Tyser, if I faced you twice I would have lost, unless I played Bowser. Other than that, i would have won as I plow over smeesh and mexi in B- always. And as MJG explained...

Megamanrob: John J. Johningston. Thanks for the wolf experience in normal Brawl though.
We played 6 rounds, I won the last match to determine the "Champion of the Link Universe" with link beating toon link and won total kills by 1. I think that's ****.

It's okay though, I'm not even sure why he is thanking me for the experience against wolf in brawlbrawlz...only one of them was even a match...you're good MJ, like 2 power levels ahead of Fino.

MegaRobMan: WORKJOHNZ
I loled. Dan agrees with everything I've said.

Games at Gamegenie222's on Thursday.
I'll come unless I go to lincoln for uhhhh "Smash..."

I main King "Fat FuCOLOR="White"c/COLORk" Dedede!
ha you said fuc k.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Tyser, if I faced you twice I would have lost, unless I played Bowser. Other than that, i would have won as I plow over smeesh and mexi in B- always. And as MJG explained...

We played 6 rounds, I won the last match to determine the "Champion of the Link Universe" with link beating toon link and won total kills by 1. I think that's ****.

It's okay though, I'm not even sure why he is thanking me for the experience against wolf in brawlbrawlz...only one of them was even a match...you're good MJ, like 2 power levels ahead of Fino.

I'll come unless I go to lincoln for uhhhh "Smash..."

ha you said fuc k.
Wow I'm hurt MegaRobMan, no matter though

§chizm

Smash Lord

That matchup is too good.
It's basically like playing Domination in Mario Party except with the B button.

resTy

Smash Champion
In all realness, Thursdays is a bad day to host because David usually hosts on that day and people would rather go to David's house over yours since that's been our Smash spot for the past year.
You are probably more than welcome to come to his house for games but they usually don't start until midnight and there may be things unsuitable for kids there.

Post on the Omaha Thread for more details.

EDIT: No Brawl allowed at David's.
Just a heads up.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
In all realness, Thursdays is a bad day to host because David usually hosts on that day and people would rather go to David's house over yours since that's been our Smash spot for the past year.
You are probably more than welcome to come to his house for games but they usually don't start until midnight and there may be things unsuitable for kids there.

Post on the Omaha Thread for more details.

EDIT: No Brawl allowed at David's.
Just a heads up.
Then what's a good day for everyone then cause Mexi does his stuff on wednesdays and i'm just figure out a good date for everyone.

Echo

Smash Champion
Someone left a sleeve with a copy of Melee/Windwaker and a memory card at my place; I'll hold onto it, so just let me know if it's yours.
The sleeve with Melee/Windwaker belongs to Mike Falco.

GGs to everyone in Melee/UMK3.
Rob, GG convo at Perkins.

resTy

Smash Champion
Rob tends to stretch the truth a lot.
I mean, he once said the two best in the state was Nick and Andy ROFLMAO!

resTy

Smash Champion
One of Rob's friends who doesn't enter tournaments.

Who'd you lose to at this tourney Trent?
MJG and ? ? ?. Just bicurious.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No Brawl allowed at David's.
I gathered that when I went there, but B- seemed to rally the crowd.

We played 5. 2 TL, 2 Lucario and 1 ROB VS 1 luigi, 2 Bowser and 2 Link. I'll continue to work john until the next tournament I enter, and probably bottom out at.

Agreed 100%, we need to hang out more often. I'm trying to find my top 100 video game list of all time that I wrote in 2003 (I think). I wrote it for my friends now deceased website called "GameNikki". Anyway, I've thought over the whole getting a 360 thing and I may, but I need to find a controller converter so I can use the D-pad, because the 360 may have the worst D-pad in the history of video game consoles.

Rob tends to stretch the truth AAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I mean, he once said the two best in the state was Nick and Andy ROFLMAO!
I said two of the best players played falco, not the two best, derrr. Trent/Tyser/Rob do not play Falco, but two of the next 4 do. Even though Nick quit Brawl, he's still better than almost everyone and I still would like to see Andy play against a lot of good players.

I feel dumb for asking. Who's Andy?
You beat his diddy at the first contagion. Dorky looking and wears glasses.

I'm down to host games whenever this week.

§chizm

Smash Lord
6 matches is a lil far-fatched...try 4

And...I won Brawl Minus anyways while you were salty at work :)

afk
I watched you playing TL in B- and there was just shit everywhere on the screen.
The sleeve with Melee/Windwaker belongs to Mike Falco.

GGs to everyone in Melee/UMK3.
I'm still pissed that they took UMK3 off of Live.
I feel dumb for asking. Who's Andy?
Who are you sir?

Also I'm probably taking a break from Brawl after this weekend because it's ridic frustrating/bad and I'm getting a ton more hours at work/stuff to do.
I'll be playing more CS/L4D/TF2/AS though if anyone else plays stuff on Steam.

resTy

Smash Champion
LOL we lost to the same folk.
How predictable of us.
We gotta start being unpredictable, ya know?!!?

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
BTW, I believe Neb is 17th as well, not 25th(?) in singles.
I put what Tio told me to put. I guess it kinda makes sense, because we had 25 people enter Brawl.

On an unrelated note, Tio makes no sense. Literally you'll have three people who went 2-2, and three who went 1-2, and all of them are 17th.

You got the bracket quicker that usual, great job and good luck on moving and sorry for leaving your place when you was sleep, my mom was impatient .
Don't sweat it. I woke up at 8:20, saw your text message, then fell back asleep until noon.

Don't Know, why is my main for the brawl results random and how do you got a swear to go through Tyser?
I couldn't remember your main XD

Or I just haven't disagreed.

I watched you playing TL in B- and there was just shit everywhere on the screen.
I know, it was insane. Makes me feel like a rookie camper.

LOL we lost to the same folk.
How predictable of us.
We gotta start being unpredictable, ya know?!!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4G6tOgOYI&feature=avmsc2

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
He got 25th with 22 entrants. Ouch.
Huh, I swore we had 25, but maybe I'm just stupid. I'll change it.

You really shouldn't take lower-end Tio results seriously though. Game Genie had 1 won, while everyone he's ranked with had 0, and I had 2 wins, while everyone I'm ranked with has 1, etc etc. This kind of stuff happens at every tournament.

Trent

Smash Champion
It happens because of the Byes, they count as wins, and they always happen in loser's bracket.
You lose your first round, you go to loser's, you probably got a bye which counts as a win, then you lose again.
You win your first round, you lose your second round, and it puts you in the same row as the earlier scenario, due to the bye earlier.

Byes just mess with lower end placings is all.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Huh, I swore we had 25, but maybe I'm just stupid. I'll change it.

You really shouldn't take lower-end Tio results seriously though. Game Genie had 1 won, while everyone he's ranked with had 0, and I had 2 wins, while everyone I'm ranked with has 1, etc etc. This kind of stuff happens at every tournament.
Yeah that stuff tend to happens with me alot. Winning 1 match but getting ***** later, someone needs to tell me what I be doing wrong and need 2 get some matches of me recorded but otherwise i'm gonna chill and listen to megaman remix music from OCRemix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-OppykeE7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpBngws8K2k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNwnM5Aqd_o&feature=related

MaJiK

Smash Ace
sup dudes i haven't posted it yet but I'm missing my wiimote and my sensor bar since the tourney:cry:. . . if you found it please contact me

also that is an awful way to spell "magick"

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
MaJIK I grabbed a wiimote and sensor bar when I left because people used mine for another setup (mine was the Melee setup), they could be yours, but I don't have any others and there could still be others at Dan's place.

Also, quick question: what does Nebraska think of Brawl+? :tyserhatesitlikeeverythingelse:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Brawl+ is bad for the bad reason. Brawl - is bad for all the right reasons. Brawl is bad because of tripping (or because it's not melee in some opinions). Balanced Brawl is the best version of Brawl but no one plays it.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Brawl benefits the person who camps regardless of the char IE rewards the person who doesn't try to read

Brawl Plus just takes out some of the infinites and really doesn't do much actual combos IE still benefits the person who doesn't think

Brawl Minus lets the person who makes an offensive be the person in charge HOWEVER it also is just as unbalanced as Brawl because it benefits the person who can spam the best (this does make 2 chars with no projectiles a fun match)

which makes the rankings for fun go as

Melee
Minus
Vanilla
Plus
Project M (beta)

and competition

Melee
Minus
Plus
M
Brawl

Don't agree?

That's ok but remember to practice safe sex and go **** yourself

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The majority of the Brawl+ crew is now working on Project:M, with a group of individuals from the Melee community providing input. Its not even close to being finished yet, but I believe it has the highest potential of all the projects, and many of the problems people have with the alpha are already fixed or are being worked on.

Brawl+ was my favorite back in the 4.0 series. After that I left the project and others lost interest. Its not as different from Brawl as it was before, and I do believe its gone downhill. Not to discredit it, its still pretty close to its initial premise which I think is less of an issue to fulfill in the rest of the projects. So its kinda held back because of that.

I really don't see what people see in Brawl-. If I wanted 0-death combos I would just play 64, but Brawl- leaves in all the bad things from Brawl and makes things even more tedious then before. Its just a gimmick game that will make you angrier the more you try to take it serious.

I think the way Project:M handles things has been nice so far. Its been smart about changing what characters they have touched, and are taking their time with characters they haven't. Theres also less room for flakey changes. To be honest, what ruins every other project is the influence of Brawl players, and Project:M reaches for the other spectrum. The more you get rid of that influence the better it will be really.

BlazBlue is a bad game.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I really don't see what people see in Brawl-. If I wanted 0-death combos I would just play 64, but Brawl- leaves in all the bad things from Brawl and makes things even more tedious then before. Its just a gimmick game that will make you angrier the more you try to take it serious.[/QUOTE]

OMG, this! The game is complete trash and people like it, which is understandable, it's actually somewhat fun sometimes. Taking it seriously is a joke though. People need to get real and stop playing a game that is worse than Vanilla. It's bad for your health.

-resTy

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Posting this twice. Games at Dan's/Sherman's NEW APPARTMENT tomorrow around 10 p.m.

Hey Matt, Tyser hacked your smashboards account.

As I have said a billion times, if you take any game that isn't Mega Man "seriously" you suck at life.

Top Bottom