• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska's donation to Jo...MJG - next date/location TBA

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dan, until I see "attending: GameGenie" I think we all have a shot. He can arrow loop.

So fino, does that mean that you aren't coming either? I played you online and felt good about myself afterwards except for the whole "IC chaingrabbing wolf ****" thing.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Bobby wants to run a Tekken 6 tournament, probably for only a dollar. Anyone interested?

Also, we're going to have a room just for SF4 and T6 and whatever other real fighting games. Bring sticks, yo.

Edit: Bobby's bringing his younger brother and at least one friend. Get hype?

Uli

Smash Champion
Bobby wants to run a Tekken 6 tournament, probably for only a dollar. Anyone interested?

Also, we're going to have a room just for SF4 and T6 and whatever other real fighting games. Bring sticks, yo.

ill play for fun
if its on 360 god fucking no

resTy

Smash Champion
We're gonna need a Melee setup somewhere fo sho.
The two best Melee players from the state will be present.
Pound 4, where you at?!?

§chizm

Smash Lord

Is it on PS3 or 360?
I have 360 sticks I can probably bring.

Beer Pong? Me and Tyser are still champs in Beer Pong. No one has beaten us yet. :bee:
I could have beaten you if I had a partner that didn't catch the fucking ball in his hand.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
360. My place is a no-PS3 zone.

Are you guys planning on streaming Pound4? If so I think we might just set up Melee in my room and let you guys have the 32" for watching that.

Fino

Smash Master
Maybe a low tier as well.

Also - Beer Pong? You scrubs think you can handle us? Laff. Bring it.
That's sexy... I could go for some low tears =D
Singles, Doubles, low tiers.... mmm, sounds fun. If we run low on time, low tier doubles would go a lot faster. If we have extra time, I know a lot of fun gimmicky things we can play ;o

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So...who wants to money match in beer pong? Just don't ask Dan or Bobby if I'm insanely good at Beer Pong beforehand :-)

Also, I'm 100% in for the low tier tournament. I figured next time we'd do a 5 dollar low tier, 10 dollar doubles and singles tourneys too, but if we do that this time also that would rule.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'd ask Dan about it, but since his main is Pit, he'll probably agree with Tyser. I however, think it should start with the C tier so I can play Luigi/Wolf.

But in all seriousness, it should start at D tier (and Sheik should be in D-tier since Zelda is right next to her on the list...err, between bowser). I could just choose Zelda then accidentally transform into Sheik, and then accidentally use all of her moves...right?

Fino

Smash Master
so it wouldn't be a low tier tournament... it'd just be a "not top or high tier" tournament.
you do know... TL is B tier right ._.
Might as well just hand MJG the money now, lol (there's a small chance he can go)
@.@

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Screw that, low tier means low, son. D, E or F only. How much would people want to pay, $5 or $1?

If you guys want I can grab some Pabst while I'm at the store and then you can just throw me money for pong tomorrow.

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm only gonna enter Dubs and Singles.
Throwing money away is what I do best when it comes to Brawl.

I'm also accepting Melee money matches.
I go as low as $5 and as high as $5.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Sooo... time. I was planning on doing 2:30 like last time, but Fino texted me saying he thought it was at noon.

I can go with either time, but if it's noon I want to clarify now so we can let everyone know.

~Amaterasu~

Smash Apprentice
The first page says registration for doubles starts at noon... so that was my guess~. Anytime works for me tbh =D

Also anyone want to team with me ;-;
otherwise I'll be with level 9 weegee~

resTy

Smash Champion
Okay, new news.
My mom doesn't want me housing every single person coming from out of state.
I'm only housing Iowa now.
Sorry, MJG and Zeton :'(
I'm sure Dan wouldn't mind housing though.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Suggestion given to Dan: 5 dollars for entry in both doubles/singles low tier tournaments! (must enter both, no 2.50 per).

Uli's Ike is pretty good so he may take money?

resTy

Smash Champion
Just know I will not be participating in Low Tier despite the fact that I main Samus.
Doubles and Singles will be more than enough Brawl for me to handle for one day.

Uli

Smash Champion
Just know I will not be participating in Low Tier despite the fact that I main Samus.
Doubles and Singles will be more than enough Brawl for me to handle for one day.
in this boat
need to buy a ton of art supplys and books
hot dickings -_-

only singes and dubz

Top Bottom