• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Kary comes back from the dead after talk of hammer.

This will be good.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bardull, you are still thinking about Kary's last few paragraphs. Can you get with the program man?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So I thought I'd spend 20 minutes looking at this game and try not to get too pissed off. Ask me things if you like. Going to a quick re-read plus catchup and tell you where I'm at.

Basically i'm the only viable lynch right now, but with Ryker/Macman slots not here to the best of my knowledge, I'm going to throw out the possibility of a no lynch today as a means of extending the deadline.

Oh, and I'm Robin Banks, VT.

Wanted to talk about fake results/bussing and the exponential night kill as well. Loosely, if there's a goon in this setup, they can go 100% for a mislynch, then even if it backfires horribly, their own death just adds to the pile of bodies.
E.g., mislynch D1, N1 1 kill,
lynch goon D2, N2 3 kills,
D3 6 alive, Lylo
I bring it up because I was thinking about my read on Soup, and how it makes no sense for him to be going 110% at me as scum, but realized I can't actually clear him on that. Logic applies to any playerslot though.
As to if there's a goon; well, maybe. I don't have a good read on the setup.

Oh yeah and
Vote: No Lynch

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alright Kary. Talk to me about my #619.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hmm, he left the thread.

I just don't know. I've been trying to play devil's advocate for his slot but there are so many points against him, eh. Probably a lost cause now that he isn't even trying to defend himself or claim. I'm surprised no one is even trying to protect him though outside of myself/kantrip/Raziek/J at one point. Raziek feels legit and not scummy. J feels like he's setting himself up for the Kary flip. Kantrip doesn't feel scummy to me for the time being. The worst I could see from Kary is indy at this point, I'm not sure who's bussing him if he's mafia.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Raz, you said it yourself. If you want J to be the play, you'll have to show why.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Hmm, he left the thread.

I just don't know. I've been trying to play devil's advocate for his slot but there are so many points against him, eh. Probably a lost cause now that he isn't even trying to defend himself or claim. I'm surprised no one is even trying to protect him though outside of myself/kantrip/Raziek/J at one point. Raziek feels legit and not scummy. J feels like he's setting himself up for the Kary flip. Kantrip doesn't feel scummy to me for the time being. The worst I could see from Kary is indy at this point, I'm not sure who's bussing him if he's mafia.
He's not being bussed, scum is defending him to the end -_-

Is J, not voting Kary (ie J trying to get town points on a town flip) your only reason for thinking J is scum -___-

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.