• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Bardull:

-Agrees that Kary's play has been scummy
-Agrees that AtE is easily faked

Refuses to vote Kary.

J:
-Agrees that Kary is scummy

Refuses to vote Kary

July

Smash Apprentice
Well July we got mac miller's stance. So how bout u and dat dare J put ur votes on dat der kary so we can end this day.

Ryker be V LA or sumfin. But I'm sure he will think im gambifin too

so let's end this er day
Yeah I'm satisfied with having heard from Raziek. Kary's silence is pretty revealing in itself.

@Raziek: I agree that J is scum and needs to go, but that's an avenue to pursue toMorrow, toDay we need to settle everything with Kary.

I ****ing hate this game. Like seriously EVERYONE has me as scum and this has never happened and it's a load of bull.
Actually this definitely happened in Glyph's Muscles where everyone thought you were scum, and in fact you were scum there.

Vote: Kary

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
July, what is your opinion of Raz's catch up?

July

Smash Apprentice
@Ran: I like his read on J, obviously it's very similar to how I've felt toDay, and I had the same apprehension about Soup in the beginning of the game as well so I understand what he's getting at with the post he quoted and found issues with. The only thing that worries me about him thus far is that the rest of his reads are vague/wishy-washy, so I want to see where he progresses on his reads toMorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok I just wanted to know since you were the one who wanted to wait for Raz.

Actually this definitely happened in Glyph's Muscles where everyone thought you were scum, and in fact you were scum there.
Vote: Kary
What was your point in saying this?

July

Smash Apprentice
That just because practically everyone has J as scum 1) that doesn't mean he can't be scum, and 2) he was just saying that for AtE, but it's not actually a truthful statement.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'M NOT SCUM THOUGH.

/CAPS LOCK

*goes back to hardbodying this playerlist* /marshy shoutout

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J, you keep coming in and pro-longing from posting your explanation of your actions. You are hurting the progress of the game, meaning that you are making it harder for us to solidify a read on you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's already hard for me to establish my own reads because everyone is using everything I post against me. This is just as hard for me as it is for you guys. However, the fact is, I am writing a post Ranmaru. I remember you doing this thing to me in Pulp Fiction where you were rushing a post from me.

I'll even hammer Kary after my post. Just leave me be for a bit and talk about other players for once.

July

Smash Apprentice
I'M NOT SCUM THOUGH.

/CAPS LOCK

*goes back to hardbodying this playerlist* /marshy shoutout
That doesn't convince me that you're not scum, J. But I am anxiously awaiting your post to see what's going on in your head and where your reads are at.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That just because practically everyone has J as scum 1) that doesn't mean he can't be scum, and 2) he was just saying that for AtE, but it's not actually a truthful statement.
Yes, but was the point to show that you found his statement scummy, or just felt like disproving his point?

July

Smash Apprentice
Yes, but was the point to show that you found his statement scummy, or just felt like disproving his point?
I think it would be a stretch to call that statement scummy, it was more to call him out on abusing AtE instead of buckling down and giving us content; just because a lot of people think he's scum, that doesn't mean that we should feel bad for him, it doesn't mean he can't be scum and it doesn't mean AtE is an acceptable alternative to giving reads and providing content.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. So some of you may be thinking "Kantrip is just being Kantrip, don't have a prob with him" I thought of that too. But remember, he kept making promises to read yet keeps coming in and giving reads and votes, and keeps avoiding Kary. Just think of that. Once Kary flips scum you'll see Scum intent in his actions. I think it should go Kary > Bardull > Kantrip. This makes me believe J might not be scum with Kary, and I'm waiting patiently for his post at this moment (so that it doesn't influence his opinion) yet Circus is lurking... so I'm gonna post this now, and I think he should be half-way through his post and summary so it should be good.

This is my thoughts on why Bardull and Kantrip are scum with Kary:

[COLLAPSE="Kary scum, Bardull + Kantrip scumteam case"]
Not scared.

@Whoever asked why I didn't feel like posting today: Got dumped. I've skimmed stuff, didn't go in depth with anything, and don't feel like analyzing. July's reasoning for me town is strange though. Oh yeah, it was Zen since he was telling me to vote his guilty.

Vote Kary
Kantrip votes Kary. He mentions he didn't read. Think to yourself, how many times did Kantrip mention he didn't read?

Well he believed the guilty at this point. (This is to show that he is following through with the guilty, but is only doing so for the appearance) Ask yourself, did Kantrip ever come back with a solid stance on Zen's guilty?

Wait a damn minute.

Your avatar is the dude who wanted to become the Shaman King.

Shamans in that series apparently use dead spirits against their enemies.

You must be the necromancer!

Vote: Ramen King
Ok then. At first I thought Bardul was trying to alert his scumteam that he was the traitor. Now, I don't think this is the case. Follow along, kiddies.

What is his real motivation for doing this? It's so someone can attack him as being scummy for some reason. What is that you say? :cool:

That distancing was pretty bad.

Unvote
Oh, Kantrip then believes Bardull is scum with Zen, trying to distance for NO reason. Ok. So he unvotes, since now he thinks the guilty is FAKE due to Zen possibly being scum with Bardull. Ok. Continue along ladies. Look to see if Kantrip follows through with his stances on Zen and Bardull.

Actually yes, you and Zen are trying to distance. Not sure if scum or neighbours or masons or what though. Just, be a little less obvious please :)
What is this? He isn't sure, yet tells them to be less obvious? (While it seems Bardull and Kantrip are being pretty damn obvious). This comment doesn't seem genuine, I don't see the point in saying that to his possible scumpicks distancing each other. It doesn't accomplish anything but to make his fake concerns justified . Get me? Follow along.

That's directed at Bardull. I unvoted Kary because I don't feel he needs pressure, and if the guilty's legit then we can do it later. I see no benefit in sheeping you right now.
He says he unvoted because he feels that he doesn't need the pressure, and that if the guilty is legit, that it can be done later. His reasoning HAS NOTHING about the 'distancing'. He's changing up his story. This shows he may want to avoid voting Kary, and that he doesn't really care about Bardull and Zen distancing, making the whole point of unvoting Kary moot.

Haven't read yet, but based off of Kary and J's last posts, Kary town J scum. J is setting himself up for town points on Kary's town flip.

Vote: J
Oh hey. Again, he avoids Kary. This time trying to paint J as scum, and as if Kantrip knows that Kary's flip will be town. This is very scummy and opportunistic. He said he'd go back to him if the guilty was legit, but now he is going against his word.

I'm inclined to agree, honestly. Kary's AtE was off the wall and didn't really feel like scum AtE.

:phone:
Bardull only leaves the Kary wagon AFTER Kantrip makes his switch. I don't know why Bardull waited until after, but this seems like an unorganized scumteam switching and others having to drop their pushes to keep the teams interests at heart.

I was about to make a similar wisecrack. Bardull town.
Oh hey. Now Bardull is town. Not scum with Zen. This shows Kantrip didn't really think Bardull was distancing with Zen, and it shows the whole point of that was to AVOID VOTING KARY.

Kantrip town for just being a bro in general.

Oh hey look, Bardull made up too. This is very convincing town on town finding each other. Not.

I know we've had our differences in the past, but I love you man.

Maybe I should get reading.
Do they think people can't notice this is bull ****?

In conclusion, I find Bardull trying to setup a situation in where Kantrip makes some fake stances to make Bardull go OH NO and unvote Kary as well. Then Kantrip uses that to unvote Kary and call Zen and Bardull scum, and Then they both 'forget' it ever happened. Then both of them never re-visit the Kary guilty and try to find reasons to be off of Kary's lynch. Tell me, is how this developed genuine at all?[/COLLAPSE]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm not sure how Bardull doesn't see scumKary in a post-Tekken DGames. But hey.

I haven't been watching the thread at all, just so that's clear and overt.
It's because he doesn't want to see it that way. He's trying to force it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Agree with Kantrip Ranmaru, but not sure about the whole case. Tell me what you think if Kary flips town?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“Six feet from an early grave, nine inches from being saved, eighteen hundred miles of skeletons on the interstate.”

Vote Count
Kary [6]: Ramen King, Ranmaru, Ragnarock, Nabe, KevinM, July
J [4]: Ryker, Kantrip, Bardull, Raziek
Macman [1]: Kary
Bardull [1]: J
July [0]:
Ranmaru [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Ramen King [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Ragnarock [0]:
KevinM [0]:
Ryker [0]:

Not Voting:

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for lynch.

Deadline: Monday, September 24th, 11:59pm EST

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If Kary flips town I would look more into July. I don't like how she was being careful in the beginning of the game, and her statement to J, felt more like she was trying to justify her stance on J, since she was agreeing with Raz that J was scum, and then going "Hold the phone, this is very wrong" as if to discredit him. I also expected a little more from her regarding Raz, I thought she'd look a little more into him.

My feelings on Bardull and Kantrip still stands. I also feel Bardull is individually scummy as well.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Ran: I agree that I've had some suspicions about Bardull. I'm a little hesitant on Bardull/Kantrip being on the same scum team just because of how blatant their connections have been, but I'm definitely willing to look into both Bardull and Kantrip toMorrow regardless of what Kary flips.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Ran's 619 is really solid. Nice work, definitely resonates with my perceptions of Kantrip and my gut on the web of interactions thus far. Large part of why I want Kary to go re: the post I made when I was here last, his play making up the remainder.

July

Smash Apprentice
If Kary flips town I would look more into July. I don't like how she was being careful in the beginning of the game, and her statement to J, felt more like she was trying to justify her stance on J, since she was agreeing with Raz that J was scum, and then going "Hold the phone, this is very wrong" as if to discredit him. I also expected a little more from her regarding Raz, I thought she'd look a little more into him.

My feelings on Bardull and Kantrip still stands. I also feel Bardull is individually scummy as well.
Explain the bolded, and I am planning to look into Raz more, hence why I want to see where his reads progress. What exactly do you want to see me do with him right now?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean, the reason my feelings regarding Bardull and Kantrip still stand, is because their interactions seemed forced.

@July: I would look into Bardull before Kantrip. Kantrip is more of a wild card, yet it is still there. The interaction seemed very obvious, but I see it as Kantrip being very stubborn as a scummate, who doesn't want to bus. It seemed Bardull was going one direction, but after kantrip came in, Bardull kept stepping backwards. That is why I still think it's good to at least look at Kantrip, especially since he hasn't committed to even reading, after so many promises to.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks Nabe.

Explain the bolded, and I am planning to look into Raz more, hence why I want to see where his reads progress. What exactly do you want to see me do with him right now?
It felt like you were trying to discredit him, as if you are trying to make your stance on J stronger by popping in and bringing up a point that I don't think would matter. How strongly do you believe J is scum? With regards to Raz, I just thought you'd do a bit more with it since you wanted to do alot ToDay, and I don't see that.

July

Smash Apprentice
I mean, the reason my feelings regarding Bardull and Kantrip still stand, is because their interactions seemed forced.

@July: I would look into Bardull before Kantrip. Kantrip is more of a wild card, yet it is still there. The interaction seemed very obvious, but I see it as Kantrip being very stubborn as a scummate, who doesn't want to bus. It seemed Bardull was going one direction, but after kantrip came in, Bardull kept stepping backwards. That is why I still think it's good to at least look at Kantrip, especially since he hasn't committed to even reading, after so many promises to.
Yeah I understand that.

It felt like you were trying to discredit him, as if you are trying to make your stance on J stronger by popping in and bringing up a point that I don't think would matter. How strongly do you believe J is scum? With regards to Raz, I just thought you'd do a bit more with it since you wanted to do alot ToDay, and I don't see that.
Bolded: You mean the Glyph's Muscles thing I brought up with J? It just bothered me that J was using "everyone's against me and this never happens to me" to AtE when it's not true and he could be using that energy to produce real content.

I was pretty clear what I wanted from toDay; I wanted Macman/Raz and Ryker to post wrt Kary before the Day comes to an end and to provide reads, and I want J to post his catch-up post. Ryker doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight, Raz posted his reads and now we have those to look at toMorrow in light of a Kary flip, and J is in the process of writing up his post. I'm not going to pretend I have a strong read off of Raz from like 3 posts, but I'm happy to have his reads and get a sense of where his head is at before the Day ends.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok then. What exactly is your opinion on Kantrip? What do you think of him constantly not reading the game?

July

Smash Apprentice
Ok then. What exactly is your opinion on Kantrip? What do you think of him constantly not reading the game?
I really hate reading Kantrip because I always find him scummy. His play thus far has really given me the feeling that he doesn't really care what's happening which is tied to him not reading the game. I've been reading him more as lazy/non-helpful town than scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Came in late to tekken, and wasn't kary indy in that game? Either way.

J coasting and being mostly unproductive with his posts is scummy to me. Like I have no qualms seeing that slot go. Also hate that he's ok with hammering Kary when he initially said that he felt Kary was town. -_-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haven't read yet, but based off of Kary and J's last posts, Kary town J scum. J is setting himself up for town points on Kary's town flip.

Vote: J
Ok then July. One more thing. What did you think of this post by Kantrip? You too, Bardull. Does this seem like Kantrip trying to swing the wagon towards J instead of Kary?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
J's video:

-KevinM is null
-Ran is not scummy anymore
-Soup is scummy
-Kary is town
-Bardull is my number one scum read
-Ryker null
-July null
-Kantrip town
-I am town

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
July is lean town and I said I am leaning town on you.

Otherwise, that is a good depiction of some of my reads.

*Bardull saying I am unproductive/lurking* Kay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran, why did you out Kary's scum meta at the beginning of the game?

Because he seemed to be playing like he did there, and not anywhere else I have played with him. Can you answer my question.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Wait so is Bardull's name supposed to be emphasized like BarDULL? I just say Bardol. But without any emphasis on the second part.

July

Smash Apprentice
Ok then July. One more thing. What did you think of this post by Kantrip? You too, Bardull. Does this seem like Kantrip trying to swing the wagon towards J instead of Kary?
I actually had the same sentiment at the time that I read J's reaction to Kary's AtE because at that time I was still heavily doubtful of the legitimacy of Zen's results. I think that at the time, where Zen hadn't announced that he was one-shot and there was still speculation towards whether or not his result on Kary was a gambit, this was a valid stance to take. So yeah, I think Kantrip was trying to go J rather than Kary, but I don't think it has innately scummy intent like you seem to.

Top Bottom