• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

I'm pretty high myself, but I think you've even got me beat bardull

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Everyone should ignore Bardull trying to fake suspicions out of his ***.

Nice try though Bar.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Could we just lynch Bardull over Kary?
No. Kary is far gone already, deal with Bardull tommorow. (Vig should deal with him first if possible)

#HBC | ѕoup

Kary is just sitting here waiting to get hammered

it's HILARIOUS

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My slot is not unreadable, vigging me is a terrible idea. Vig should be aimed at KevMo or other null slots.

Someone talk to me about Ran, Town/Scum/Null or what?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lmao, Bardull trying to swing an OMGUS attack back onto Ranmaru like he did to me earlier in this day-phase.

This is too easy.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I think we should definitely keep a no lynch as a viable option for toDay. I want to work out some scenarios of what kind of kill pattern gets set in motion if we lynch toDay versus if we no lynch toDay, except not right now at 2 am.
No lynching now would result in having toMorrow look exactly like toDay because nothing is going to get settled and no reads are going to progress until we take care of Zen's guilty on Kary.
what changed? surely you're stretching to say no reads can progress?

No. Kary is far gone already, deal with Bardull tommorow. (Vig should deal with him first if possible)
This is what I hate about the momentum of mafia games. People get suspicion for whatever reason, then it just reinforces itself because people are looking for scumtells and applying pressure.

On top of that, if you're not prepared to lynch either me or Bardull toDay, you shouldn't be calling for a Bardull vig IMO, corpses cost in this setup.

#HBC | ѕoup

And were the vig bardull lynch kary doc ranmaru/zen investigate july or kevmo

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I feel like Ran isn't playing his normal town game, like it's as if he's gotten better or something by a lot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
kantrip is my homie though, but admittedly he's kinda null/inactive in this game.

I'm thinking about hammering since I don't see this day going any other way. I'm like mega positive of Jscum though and it pisses me off that we're potentially letting him loose. Vigging J on KaryTown would be amazing though.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
seriously, what is going on this game?

if you're not going to wait for me to post, hammer me already. I'd like to get some thoughts on the table, but to be honest I don't know how much it'd help.

#1 there seems to be a lot of derp flying around; why you'd need J's post toDay, I don't know.
#2 there's also a lot of suspicion flying around, I am seriously concerned that if scum is in like the ryker/kevin/mac slots they're just going to cruise through because everyone is already scumreading other active players.

but hey, why listen to reason now :rolleyes:

peace & :pika:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1. We need J's post so that everyone can have thoughts on the table during the day.
2. We'll read those slots/cop those slots as need be, Kary.

July

Smash Apprentice
@Kary: No lynching was a viable option coming into the Day/in the beginning of the game. Right now it's not practical; we have a cop guilty and until that gets settled the game is going to continue to revolve around Zen's result and you; furthermore, if we no lynch toDay, Zen will not (and has no reason to) let up on you toMorrow because he has a guilty on you so literally the same conversations will transpire toMorrow and then we'd FINALLY have the information so many people want and need to further their reads. Many people's reads are contingent on whether you flip scum or town, so while all reads might not stall (we can get better reads on people like Bardull who is active now or people like Ryker who could become active) your lynch is still vital to where we look toMorrow and how the entire town's reads progress.

Top Bottom