• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's directed at Bardull. I unvoted Kary because I don't feel he needs pressure, and if the guilty's legit then we can do it later. I see no benefit in sheeping you right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Obviously because that was the most friggin' obvious joke in the planet and I wouldn't be able to see it as distancing no matter what angle I looked at it, so naturally I'm like "this guy is full of bullshiz" when you said I was distancing.

Gimme your analysis now plz.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
It is legit and there's no point in waiting. When we have scum, we have scum. And we have scum, so let''s lynch scum. We don't need anything else but to lynch scum so lynch scum. Not fake. Not a gambit. Not pressure.

I
Have
A
Guilty
I
Am
Not
Joking
Or
Gambiting
Don't
Question
It
Just
Lynch

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOL! You're not even explaining why! You're just calling me scum because you're backed into a corner and can't bull**** your way out of calling my joke post a distancing attempt.

And now you're saying I'm not scum with Zen when you previously said I was distancing Zen. wtfffffffffffffffff

Kantrip

Kantplay
It was either boredom and because I wanted to see if I could bug you like the good old days of Britches and Hose or in an attempt to reaction test you. I haven't decided.

I'll come back tomorrow when I'm lass apathetic towards things, but I do not like Bardull this game either way.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
<===Wasn't in Britches and Hose.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM well I'll let others ponder it over while I get some sleep. Nighty night.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I doubt Zen is lying after all this, he would've dropped it a long time ago if that was the case.

Vote: Kary

#HBC | ѕoup

Nabe said:
You don't understand why one player would ask another player what the justification for his unjustified scumread is?

Maybe you picked a bad example.
You really look at it that way? I thought it completely unnecessary to come in here and post that, the point I was making after all is how Ranmaru does show up in random intervals. I dislike it and it just seems pandering.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip said:
@Whoever asked why I didn't feel like posting today: Got dumped. I've skimmed stuff, didn't go in depth with anything, and don't feel like analyzing. July's reasoning for me town is strange though. Oh yeah, it was Zen since he was telling me to vote his guilty.
I asked for confidence. Not ignorance.

#HBC | ѕoup

Did Bardull roll scum again? Cop Bardull please Zen, I'll take back anything mean I've said to you.

#HBC | ѕoup

That distancing was pretty bad.

Unvote
How the hell was Bardull voting Kary after Zen has been screaming at everyone about his guilty distancing? If you want to talk about distancing, I'd look at the part where Bardull comes into this thread pretending to seem uninformed or unaware of Zen having said guilty.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually yes, you and Zen are trying to distance. Not sure if scum or neighbours or masons or what though. Just, be a little less obvious please :)
Both you and Bardull and playing like absolute garbage. Step the **** up or get shot.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Kantrip
Vote Bardull
Kary/Bardull/Kantrip???

What a freaking pipedream. Kantrip, please tell me why you resort to OMGUS like this for no transparent reason. Bardull, please tell me why you voted Kantrip at this interval despite your first vote on Kary and the statement before I just quoted. Do you both not read games anymore?

#HBC | ѕoup

Reminder to everyone: I will not take action to read July. I have already skimmed her walls between J and it's hard for me to pin her as a correct alignment. I will trust that we will lynch her sometime in the near future or she will die in the night.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip said:
The joking is forced and faked.
Hello my name is Pot. Have you met my friend, Kettle? What are you two even doing here? I'm trying to think if both of you are being stupid or genuinely scum, I was being semi-serious about my past readlist up there but are really going to call out Bardull on a joking demeanor when you did it yourself just about 3 or 4 posts ago? Or were you actually being serious?

#HBC | ѕoup

distance, not bus. Learn your terms.
uh, i did say distance. If i was legitimately distancing zen, why the hell would i vote for him on the premise that his avatar is that of a character in shaman king?
zen, are you seeing this? Kantrip is actually trying to claim that i was distancing you and unvoted because of it without immediately revoting in the same post. What the fack. Why is kary more important than this?
you're joking, right bardull?
it gets worse the more i read it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Cop Bardull
Vig Kantrip
Lynch July in the near future

Gameplan To Success

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip said:
Bardull, the fact that the vote was joking and baseless is part of why it's distancing. You must be new here.
Kill them both. I take it back, shoot them both in the head. Maybe Kantrip over Bardull, he seems redeemable but Kantrip is just going in circles right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Kantrip said:
Yeah, you caught me. The distancing thing was a lie. GG Kantrip scum
I find myself crouching over my Keyboard trying to understand what Kantrip did in the last one-two pages (depend on which PPP you are, I'm 40ppp master race) and I either come to the conclusion of Dumb Or Scum.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
*brofist*

I don't know Kantrip seems pretty town to me. Bardull could go either way, but I'd bank on him being town for now and their whole little thing being TvT or TvBarscum. Like you said I don't like the fact that Bardull is ignoring my guilty. It's mega gross.

#HBC | ѕoup

So he's just being stupid? I just really dislike the circles he went through and none of it seemed genuine, his attitude and justifications were poor and snobby.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Yeah I see it as TrollKantrip not really caring. I've done the same before. It's like teasing for reactions apathetically. I'm not going to toss him out just yet, I just want to see serious Kantrip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@J:

Post #138

The exact things you said about Kary in this post Ranmaru, could be said against you. You are asking pointless questions trying to look as if you are doing things and just following Zen's lead at the current time. You do not have your own mind at all this game and are just content to follow Zen around with whatever he has going on. Right now, Zen is doing all the work in trying to poke/solidify his scum-reads (which he most likely will not change, stubborn man.), but you are just his little cheerleader atm. As you continue on, it shows more:
My questions were not pointless, I had reasons for them all. If you really had a problem with my questions, why didn't you bring that up when you asked me about the question I addressed to Kary? I gave you the reasons for why I asked him that, and instead you said "Ok I'll come back when it gets interesting". The thing is you are only accusing me of seeming town after I said that Kary was. Not before. I can agree with Zen if I see the same thing he does. I'm not going to try to look for OTHER scum if I feel the scum are already on the radar. If I see something that sticks out as scummy besides you/kary, I will express it. You also are saying "this game" as if we have been in the game for a few days. That was only my play from early pre-game to the beginning of the official game. How else would I find OTHER scum at that time, if I didn't think anything else was scummy? I for sure don't think Kanty is scum for your weak reasons. No one else seemed scummy to me at the time. The thing is J, I didn't think you were scummy until after my initial questions to Kary. In regards to Kary, I noticed Zen say that Kary seemed to be playing his NewbScum self, and I could see that [Remember that Kary was my strongest scumread in Breaking Bad Mafia, so can you try to look at it from my pov?] and pushed in that direction to see how he reacted. Why did I do so? Because it was rvs. There wasn't anything solid until after my questions. When I respond to Soup I'll explain what I got from the questions he felt were 'pointless' 'pulpfiction mode'.

Defensive? I've been more offensive this game w.r.t. everything I have been involved in. I also wasn't defending anyone and you literally just copied your words from Zen's posts.
Yes, that question to Kanty felt misplaced. Like, you were trying to create something ON THE SPOT, when you could have waited instead to read people over time. This made me feel that you were being defensive, due to what was already happening on that very page. I didn't say your entire play was defensive, just your reaction towards Kanty. To be more clear, I feel you were being defensive because it seemed like something poked at you and you reacted, in a desperate and opportunistic way.

Post #80

What I am not liking about you thus far is the fact that you are treading carefully in your word choices when saying things. An example would be what you just said to me, you aren't looking into what I am saying but more so trying to mollify what I am doing to your slot by trying to guess what I may be doing. Whether it be real pressure, pseudo pressure, or just curiosity. You are trying to keep a middle ground of your defense.

In post 71, you create yourself a backdoor in an attempt to justify your reads for later on by saying you are going to be more confident regardless of what is going on. I don't get why you chose to cop-out and answer "oh no one is going to be easy to read." which isn't really true because everyone has a player that they feel more comfortable with reading correctly in this game. Instead, you decided to just not give out a name. Seems weird to me.
Underlined, you say he is trying to keep a middle ground in his defense, but I don't see it that way because you didn't really bring any attack at all. Just a vague FoS.

In the red, you state you don't get why he is trying to use a cop out, because of the bold. I'll explain why I don't see a reason for you to believe the red.

Bold, this is disgusting because you are trying to force a "everyone does this, so you are scum for not doing it" argument. I'm sure there is a word for it but, I don't know it. :awesome: (July, clear that up for me :woman:) Basically, this doesn't mean that is true for everyone, especially in this playerlist. Now it would be weird if he caught people as scum or correctly read a person multiple times due to his experience with them, and then said it he didn't have any easy reads (with that person in the playerlist). But that isn't the case, and I'm sure if I asked him about who he found the hardest to read, he'd be able to give a name. So I didn't see your push on Kanty genuine, and you were trying to make it into a situation in where he was trying to cop out on being able to give an easy read, which I don't think he would have to do that in the first place. Also consider I asked him about his confidence, and he honestly explained that he planned to be confident in his reads yet not be stubborn about them. So, I don't see a problem with him not having anyone he can easily read, and I don't see a problem with him explaining if he will be confident with his reads, when I asked him that in the first place. So, therefore when I see your question "Kanty why are you so hesitant" I see it as trying to force a scummy issue that really isn't there.

Kanty thing is new though. Jumpy? No/How? Opportunistic? No/How? Blowing out of proportion? No/How?
I explained it above.

Post #148

One question? You've asked like ten, all with nonconclusive answers and nothing gained from them. Why'd you vote Kary again? I don't recall you ever making a question or a statement that lead up to it, but instead you're letting Zen do all the arguments and then just shake your head in agreement. Have you even factored your read on Zen? You instantly began to ride the buddy train at any moment you could, I didn't even see any effort for you to read Zen but you just assumed Zen was somehow town and his word was the one to follow.
I meant that I'm not trying to force 10 questions down one person's throat that would get us no where, like in Pulp Fiction. That, did not happen here. I did get conclusions from my questions, and I don't see why you are trying to act like you are psychic and say if I got conclusions or not. Yes, seeing Zen saying that Kary was scum, was what made me ask Kary those questions to see how he'd react, since it was just very rvs like. I did get a conclusion from it, and that was the he didn't have any real reason to ask J to proxy his vote. That right there, shows he is trying to fake doing something to seem town, which he had done as newb scum, and that is why I felt he was deff scummy. So, what else would you expect me to do? Nothing else had happened that I felt was scummy. Anything questionable? Yes, Nabe's statement about you. Did I find it scummy? No. Like I said to J, I'm not going to try to look else where for scum when

A) I don't see anything else that is scummy
B) I already believe the scum has shown themselves

Now talk to me. You are only reading me this way because of meta. Did you really think I just 'dropped' questioning style and instead just pushed cases on people that I find scummy? Like I think you and me did better together in GS3, so I don't see what's the difference. You like to use RVS to the best of it's ability, and so do I. Check out Celeb Rehab Mafia, and look at how I start off RVS. How do I do so? I start out with asking people simple rvs questions to get discussion going. I can't always "have a case" on someone when there hasn't been much to see in the first place. Sometimes I have to give questions to start discussion, simple as that. If I were to bring out a "case" on Kary, it would be an exact copy of what Zen has said, because he has already said it. If there was anything else to point out about Kary, I would bring it to light, yet there isn't. It's as simple as that. Now I don't think my questions are as useless as they used to be.

Post #218

Literally, in the middle of an argument between Kary and J, Ranmaru feels the need to ask something like this. Why? This isn't really one of the bigger ones I'm talking about, it's more about the what comes later, and how Ranmaru either forgot how to play mafia completely or he's scum trying to fit in.

Oh damn, that 180 again. I said I needed time to think about things real quick. Don't get your pants in a bundle.
What argument? Soup, tell me what they were arguing about at that very moment. Anyway, the reason why I asked that is because I wanted to know what he would say about you, and I wanted to know why he asked J about the proxy vote. (I asked about you because you had enough content to read, it was a throw in) So don't act like it was an interruption, because I don't see it that way. Especially since J already replied to Kary's question.

Post #221

Literally. No. Reason. To. Post. This. None. At. All. Need I mention he does this consectuively in between arguments? Ryker's meta on Ranmaru can be tried and tested, but you cannot attest to things like this, please tell me how you're going to explain how Ranmaru had a town intention stating this for no other reason other than to seem town. Can someone answer me what Ranmaru is doing? Can someone give me a legitimate answer as to what he's done or how any of his actions make any damn near sense? That's a serious claim by the way.
Yes, there was a reason to post that. I wanted to know why he disagreed with townsoup.

That distancing was pretty bad.

Unvote
Kantrip, I feel it is more of Bardull being anti-town for a dumb reason, instead of it just being distancing. Now look at it from my pov, this seems like really dumb distancing between you and Bardull. Can you guys stop being dumb and focus on the real issue here?

Zen, are you seeing this? Kantrip is actually trying to claim that I was DISTANCING you and unvoted because of it without immediately revoting in the same post. What the fack. Why is Kary more important than this?
You didn't really have a reason to unvote from Kary to a joke vote though. So try to look at it from Kanty's pov. Now then, why did you unvote Kary into a joke about Zen?

No, I'm not. I'm like wtf'ing because you exclaimed that I was distancing in what would appear to be the most obvious baseless vote in the history of mankind.
Yeah, that's your own fault. Can you stop being dumb and anti-town? Where is that All-star's Bardull?

#HBC | ѕoup

I see what you mean, his motivation level and attitude (more specifically, his first post) made me lean more town on him but he really does need to step up.

Would you be open to Copping July/J also? Both are hard to lynch and both are hard to read. We can get Bardull more easily in the day phase later on.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ramen King
Ranmaru
Ragnarock
Ryker

J
July

Nabe
Macman

Kary
KevinM

Wtf Circus

#HBC | ѕoup

Damnit. I just responded to your wall Ranmaru and now I gotta type it again...

Top Bottom