• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Zen I don't understand why you do these. Nobody is going to outwardly claim guilty or take you seriously.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Why wouldn't I? Perhaps if it were inno I wouldn't have. We likely have a doc. Your hesitation makes you town. But it aint a gambit fool.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Scratch that order. I need to revise as I'm reading through. J is put in the town pile so long as he doesn't ***ch out on lynching Kary.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WHY AM I TOWN FOR CALLING YOU SCUM?!?!

**** you.

">.>

No, I'm not lynching Kary based off your gambit. You've tried it on me you hurtful person.

You're name is now Dan/Ian. I feel like Britney/Danielle with you sometimes.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
J, you'd be a fool not to trust me this game. I never said you were town for calling me scum. You're town, at least until shown otherwise, because I like your posts. You don't even really have a scum read on me, you're just afraid of my authority.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpypkvZjJiI

[collapse=words]You and I go hard
At each other like we going to war
You and I go rough
We keep throwing things and slamming the doors
You and I get so
Damn dysfunctional we stuck keeping score
You and I get sick
Yeah I know that we can't do this no more

[Hook]
But baby there you again, there you again making me love you
Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you
So I cross my heart, and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I've said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

[Hook]

Yeah baby give me one more night

[Hook]

(Yeah baby give me one more night)

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I've said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night[/quote]

I hathathathathathathathathathathathathathat you.

Getting back to Ryker.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, duh. But you aren't pushing him right now. You're undermining him for no discernible reason. I voted him originally because he rolled in being impossible to read, but you then came in and threw up all over my car.
I am not undermining him for no discernible reason. You are talking to the person who knows how to read Zen's gambitty wonky behaviour the best and who helps him concoct those schemes when we are hydra'ing together. The thing is I know how to read Zen, while lately over the course of the last few months he has lost his ability to be able to read me correctly and decides to just lynch me just so that he doesn't have to deal with me in the game because I am unreadable lately to him.

I don't establish my read on Zen till near the end of D1. I am not going to throw away TownZen for just a couple of mindless posts he is making that is entirely null. He is pushing who he feels is scum at the moment but at the same time he is looking out for himself and not anyone else. He is also blatantly ignoring other people like Ranmaru when he is talking about his double-standard Kary case which was full of crazy bull**** that didn't fly. Then he tried to present a connection case of JayKay which made even less sense.

Alright, let's talk about what you feel is me "throwing up all over your car". Even after all of this Zen business, you still say I am worse. How so? You mentioned something about the truce which isn't really a big fact at all if you are trying to use it as a scum point against me. You make truces with people sometimes yourself especially if you want to stop an argument that could start very well into a TvT argument. KevinM and I just don't mesh in terms of scum-hunting regardless of the game we are in (lately though, he has just always been scum. *shrug*) so in hopes of stopping that, that was the truce. Where's the scum intent? I'm not asking him to shut-up, I'm asking for a mutual agreement for now while there are bigger fish to fry. Another factoid I would like to mention is that KevinM is really transparent as scum as long as you aren't blinded by his "homie" ability where he just uses that cred to move through the game. Same thing is with his town-play. He's just hell to read/lynch when others get in the way w.r.t. him. Every time I wanted to lynch him when he was scum, people whiteknight him because "That's just KevinM" which is a pretty bull reason.

Speaking of that, that's primarily your defense for Ranmaru. "That's just Ranmaru." which is a terrible reason. Ranmaru had time to look at people but instead was literally quoting Zen word for freaking word on his reasoning which was garbage. However, let us continue this with your next paragraph.

Ryker said:
You and I both know that stretching facts happens at the start of a game to start a game, especially when you're trying to put yourself in the driver's seat. You're sitting here preaching about the evil that is Zen (I love the overly dramatic knife line warning people not to work with him)
Okay to an extant when talking about your first paragraph but the thing is, to try and call the entire scum-team and blow things into that much out of proporation especially when dealing with Zen continuing to do it past the point of the game starting point w.r.t. Kary, is absurd that you are trying to use that as a reason for my point being wrong. Are you saying that what Zen has done so far is equal to your definition of stretching the facts? (question is rhetoric, it obviously is not because you voted Zen and are calling him a scum-read of yours.)

Zen is evil. You have no idea Ryker. Like you literally do have no idea. Call it FUD, call it whatever. Zen literally said at a tournament we were at that he loves to just lynch me to lynch me. :laugh: Seriously, look at the stuff he has pulled in the past which he just brought up w.r.t. Ryker mafia. He will go as far as to lie about his role, push it till his dying breathe; just to make sure I go down with him.

Glad you like the knife line though.

But let's talk about Ranmaru which is what this paragraph (and my transition in from my first blurb) was about.

Ryker said:
But you go for the henchman rather than the person putting out all the information you're calling bull****? Weak sauce. You also act like I should expect more from Ran. I've never seen him afraid to agree with something he finds sound. He's bullheaded, but you hardly gave him any time to find something of his own.
I knew someone was going to try and call me out on this when I made my vote post. I didn't think it would have been you. My worst nightmare was you bringing it up.

Zen is actually backing up his reasoning, Ranmaru is just riding on his coattails and asking pointless questions to seem what he is going for. It's not weak at all because yo know it holds credibility. You are acting as if I should be expecting less of Ranmaru when in previous games that I have been in with Ranmaru, he has actually had his own mind to things as the game started and he attacked them. At the moment, all he is doing is just going through Zen's posts and using that as his reasoning for himself. The only new thing he brought to the table when discussing both of his scum reads was the fact of my Kanty push, but even then he didn't even say anything w.r.t. that.

Maybe I was a little rash in my pursuing of Ranmaru, but what he was doing was not excusable to the "Oh it's just Ran being Ran herpderp." which you are trying to implement. You are not looking at what I am saying fully Ryker. It's like you just read a tiny sentence of what I was saying against Ranmaru and ran with it. I am not saying I am calling him scum for agreeing with someone, hell, anyone can agree with anyone. However, what Ranmaru is doing is just following Zen blindly, not bringing his own material to the table and hiding behind all the work Zen is doing because Zen is openly refusing to acknowledge Ranmaru because Zen has a terrible sense of anyone who disagrees with him equals scum and anyone who agrees with him equals town. (yes, he really does think this way).

You say I hardly gave him any time when he was actively in the thread posting useless content and just being able to ride along with Zen. You cannot disagree to this point.

Ryker said:
So elaborate on WHY you have Zen as scum over town. Elaborate on WHY Ran is scum for agreeing with him and elaborate on WHY you are voting Ran over Zen.
I don't think I need to re-hash the RanmaruScum thing anymore, but if you need it, lemme know.

As for Zen, let me explain it now in more why I am feeling Zen is more scummy over towny (which I don't really get why you are asking since you are of the similar train of thought of Zen looking scummy). His motives reek which is simpiliest way to try it. He was campaigning beforehand for a NL but now he has dropped that all together and is just looking to lynch Kary for all it's worth. He's also flipped his read on me which I have no clue as to why he has done as such especially when he was so gung-ho about it not even a couple hours ago. The song I posted is 100% how I feel with Zen and how it goes with me. Regardless of me knowing I shouldn't go back to him, I inevitabley go back to him and regret it very shortly after but now I am sticking to my guns and ignoring that for the time being until he shows me that he is actually town. I hate his play this game because it's just reaching fluff and ignoring others just to achieve his primary purpose. That's why I have him as scum at the moment.

Reason why I am voting Ranmaru over Zen is because the fact is I am not 100% sold on ZenScum and moreso feel my Ranmaru read is stronger based on the fact that he is playing just to skate on by (like Nabe, who I could see my vote going to in the future). Ranmaru is hiding at the moment and he needs to do more on his own whether it be stubbornly pushing on whatever path he choices or just stop mimicing Zen. I was not kidding when I was asking about Zen playing on two account because that was exactly what it was looking like at the time because he was just coming in after Zen and repeating the facts. He has all of Zen's bad reasoning for KaryScum while also being a sheep.

That's my reasoning for all of your questions.

July

Smash Apprentice
So, my assumption is that you're going to push me like this to get a reaction, because you scumread me off my first post. I respect you for doing that, I think it's cool, but there is a chance it will get on my nerves, I will flip out, and we will hilariously misread one another.

Given this possibility, can you please give me a more constructive answer to this:
I would love to just assume you are town, but that isn't really practical unless you can promise me you'll get night killed.

@Bardull: who's scummiest right now?
I like this part of Kary's post, I think the way he addresses Zen is pretty blunt and he's still asking questions and remaining productive while getting pressure/accusations for Zen and others. I don't feel like he is threatened or cracking under any of the early pressure on him which reads well to me.

100% agreed on Kary/J thus far, not used to agreeing wholeheartedly with Zen but w/e. I feel J over Kary, because I think my Kary scumtells in previous games could really be Kary nulltells and hate of his play in general. But, I agree with Zen's assertion about Kary's posting style. And it's been a while since I've been in a game with J, and I think the last time was Hearts where I wasn't looking for J scumtells, but his timbre feels way shifted from what I expect to be his norms.

@Zen, try a little less reaction play, I'm finding it hard to gauge a couple people.
Not liking this post from Nabe. Agreeing with Zen is one thing, but his reasons for agreeing seem rather arbitrary; the reasons he provides are essentially vibes and meta but he delves into them and justifies those reads much more than I think is necessary at this point in the game, just to reiterate that he agrees with Zen's hunches already.

Has anyone checked their role pm or the sample role pm? Let me quote the sample one.:

We are going against the necromancer and hisndead army it seems so it would be logical to assume he is all we are dealing with or possibly a team with the necromancer. A NL may7 be a good idea but3 if the fact that they have more than just the realization thing then we could just be letting them have a free NK.

Nabe, what exactly do you agree with Zen on w.r.t. his flippant connection case on me and Kary? You say your J read is stronger but it is only because of the tone I have been using so far but that doesn't, rreally provide much insight to why you are finding me as scum. I agree with you on disliking Karys play fundamentally but what tells do you fell are misconsntruing from being scrum tells inst3ad of just playing normal null tells for Kary. And one final thing then I'll let ya go for now. Right now you are agreeing with Zen so what does that do for your ranmaru read?

Soup, with Zen he will literally lynch me for no good reason just because he likes lynching me. For intents and purposes, his push on me is ccompletely null because he will do it regardless of alignment. (Current examples would be ERB and LoM, one as town and one as scum) What I don't like what Zen is doing is trying to make a connection case from Kary to meandering not really explaining that connection. He is pushing it on the premisery of Kary seeming to try and fake his way tthrough a read on my slot and me 'reading Kary as null because I think Karys play is usually like this where he will fake it till he makes it. Karys response to Zen isn't good but it isn't crummy if that makes any sense at all.

Oh, and just a forwaring to you specifically, Soup. I will be being extra cautious with how you regard me b3cause after my flop of other reading you corr3ctly in Disney purely because we had a similar train of thought and your buddying/whiteknighting of me and I am getting those nerves already in this game because it is following a similar pattern but I am just going to be more wary with how you interact with others and not just myself.

I want to see more of this Name vs. Soup thing that is starting to bud b3cause I feel it would hero in reading both slots.

I have the sinking suspicion that ranmaru is not going to do much in terms of help besides be Zen puppet regardless of either of their aalignments.

Finally with r3grads to Kanty, can anyone verify if what he Is ring Is true because this is leaps and bounds different from the Kanty I used to play with in the past.

Sorry for the misspellings and the like. Trying to type on this tablet is hard.
So far I'm wary of J. The paragraphs addressing Nabe and Soup seem cautiously defensive, the first one trying to deal with Nabe's early suspicions and the second one trying to discredit or nullify Zen's case on J while responding to Soup. The main problem I've having with J so far is that his interactions with people so far seem much less comfortable and much more cautious/defensive then I would expect from J who is just focused on scumhunting. The types of questions he's been asking and his suspicions in general haven't raised red flags for me however, especially when it comes to his analysis of Ranmaru in this post. Not finding Ran's following of Zen scummy, but it's simply not going to be helpful if it persists.

Kary is trying to act calm and cool about it and trying to joke off the suspicion that Zen has on him and doesn't try and combat any of the points Zen has even though Zen's points are little to none and the fact is I couldn't really tell if Zen was serious about his KaryScum push or his Jscum push.

He is trying to inflate Zen by saying "I respect you for what you are doing but it's not right." which is trying to satiate his main attacker.

What I don't get at all is why Kary is ignoring Ranmaru. In fact, everyone is ignoring Ranmaru because he is essentially just mimicing Zen as his literally meat puppet.
I took it the exact opposite way, I saw Kary's reaction as a good sign; Zen's points seemed really based on pressure rather than substance to me, and Kary's lack of squirming or cracking while under pressure sits well with me and his recognition that wrong =/= scummy when someone makes a case on you.

As for Ran, he's currently not being heavily addressed because he hasn't done anything uncharacteristically Ran during RVS, so until we get more information from him it is difficult to get a read one way or the other on him.

And this just may be me despising how Kary plays sometimes but stuff like this makes me cringe because he doesn't seem real at all and just seems fake in what he is trying to do with his reads. Nothing he has done this far in the game has read as genuine but moreso him trying to concoct a plan.
J, is your feeling towards Kary this game similar to my feeling towards Bleck Mang in SFII? It seems like it's largely rooted in vibes/a feeling of lack of genuineness but lacking hard evidence.

I keep getting distracted so I just need to post this now. My reads:

Zen- I like Zen, he gives me a similar vibe to what he did in G3S; he's been trying to get reactions, acting on the reactions he's gotten, and playing analytically right out of RVS, all things I like to see from Zen. Town lean.

J- I'm suspicious of J's play so far; he seems more cautious and despite him saying he hasn't been, defensive, than I would expect this early in the game. His suspicions and questions however seem fair enough. Slight lean scum.

Kary- Kind of the opposite of J; he's had a lot of pressure/suspicion and I think he's reacted well to the pressure while still adding to discussion and trying to scum hunt. Lean town.

Ranmaru- has been characteristically Ranmaru; his play thus far in RVS is a lot of questions, buddying Zen, etc. All of these things aren't indicative of alignment for him however. Null.

Nabe- Nabe's first post didn't set well with me as it seemed to be an elaborate discourse on why he agreed with Zen when that wasn't necessary at that point in RVS/pre-game. I'd really like to see more from him, but right now IGMEO Nabe.

Kantrip- Gahh I have a hard time reading him, he usually comes across as indecisive as me and I can still see some of that, but I actually think he's been a little better this game than usual at asserting himself and making his points. I want more from him, but for now slight town lean.

Soup- Is playing differently, I don't particularly like it so far but it feels very emotionally charged right now, which I relate more with town Soup than scum Soup. Lean town but I definitely want to see more from him.

KevinM, Macman, Ryker, Bardull- Null.

Most of what I have are just leans, but obviously the game has just started so I would like to hear from more players. Right now the players I find scummiest are J and Nabe, everyone else is a town lean or null.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually if you haven't caught up, I'm going to wait till you finish because I am reading the first couple paragraphs about me, and I seem to have answered those qualms.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Read me as not scum this game and increase your ratio? Nah truces are gay not voting ran I can't read July so my voteg is looking like a good call. Plus I still gotta read page 3. Is Kary town? Kary town is fun to chill with sup @ you babe?

:phone:
What a scummy reply. No idea why Ryker liked this.
Zen, do you think NL is a viable option in this setup or are you talking out of your ***?

:phone:
Yes I do, but I'd rather lynch Kary at this point.

That avatar and quote together makes for the utmost hilarity.
I L'dmao xD

Well that wasn't too much of a read.

*is ninjad by J & July*

mother of Evil Eye...

July

Smash Apprentice
Yeah that's fine J, I'll be catching up soon but I'm kinda in a meeting right now so I can't focus enough to get through your wall.

#HBC | ѕoup

J, I'm going to butt into your wall and say that you can't completely ignore what Ryker said either. I agree with your line of logic with Ranmaru, it's right up there with mine but I did factor in the intentions of Ranmaru, more specifically his random questions. Looking at again, they're pointless and he really is just tagging along with Zen, but it's not completely out there. I want you to discuss specifics with me so we can nip this in the bud together.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
^^^your nickname imo, Dan.

Soup, what specifically do you want me to go into detail about Ranmaru?

#HBC | ѕoup

Looking at Ranmaru again reminds me of a gopher that pops up when isn't needed. Ranmaru will purposely get in the way of something to make an inane question that is likely going to be answered. One of the more specific tells on this is:

J said:
Haha you are really silly sometimes, Kary.
Ranmaru said:
J, is this true? Have you proxied your vote to him or anyone from finished games that he noticed?

Kary, go further into where you have seen ScumJ do this.
Literally, in the middle of an argument between Kary and J, Ranmaru feels the need to ask something like this. Why? This isn't really one of the bigger ones I'm talking about, it's more about the what comes later, and how Ranmaru either forgot how to play mafia completely or he's scum trying to fit in.

Oh damn, that 180 again. I said I needed time to think about things real quick. Don't get your pants in a bundle.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
About Ranmaru: I really don't get why Joup is so bothered with him. He hasn't even been latching onto my reads, he's pretty much just been on the same wavelength as me which has been happening every time we're town together lately. Soup criticized him for not doing his random question thing and now he is criticizing him for asking question. You guys are having mad tunnel vision on that slot.

Hey Ran let's disagree some with our reads so we can move on and lynch Kary.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm just going to start calling Ranmaru Gophmaru.

Nabe said:
Zen, thank you for being super obvtown. Your reads are all correct (except Soup (but you know that already?)). Keep on keeping on.

Skimmed otherwise.
Ranmaru said:
No, he is correct with Soup. Why do you think otherwise?
Literally. No. Reason. To. Post. This. None. At. All. Need I mention he does this consectuively in between arguments? Ryker's meta on Ranmaru can be tried and tested, but you cannot attest to things like this, please tell me how you're going to explain how Ranmaru had a town intention stating this for no other reason other than to seem town. Can someone answer me what Ranmaru is doing? Can someone give me a legitimate answer as to what he's done or how any of his actions make any damn near sense? That's a serious claim by the way.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe is playing similar to how he played in Adventure Time/Tekken(minus the wicked awesome role/gambit) at the moment.

Also Kanty reads town.

I also like Kary more now for seeing what I'm seeing about Nabe.
You're not seeing anything about me, other than that I've dropped reads and haven't been posting otherwise. If you're going to turn that away from a nullread, you're looking too hard in the wrong place. I don't intend to be the day muscle this game; for one thing, Ryker and Zen are both here and posting.

I'll remind you, you have a strong tendency to think people are scum when you disagree with their opinions. Please talk to me about intent. I understand that you might think I'm mysterious and lurking in the shadows; in Skies you pounded out my mislynch D1 without my posting once, so I certainly understand where your mind is capable of going as town. But I'd urge you to look elsewhere if you are, because this game has only got 24 hours under its belt, and you can do better than harping on a player who isn't here.

Did you read a game that doesn't exist in D1, when Soup got mislynched for HARD whiteknighting Julyscum, to the tune of "She is town and people who think otherwise are scum"? Relatedly, what do you think of Soup's play thus far?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Literally. No. Reason. To. Post. This. None. At. All. Need I mention he does this consectuively in between arguments? Ryker's meta on Ranmaru can be tried and tested, but you cannot attest to things like this, please tell me how you're going to explain how Ranmaru had a town intention stating this for no other reason other than to seem town. Can someone answer me what Ranmaru is doing?
You don't understand why one player would ask another player what the justification for his unjustified scumread is?

Maybe you picked a bad example.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
"It's like you just read a tiny sentence of what I was saying against Ranmaru and ran with it."

:chuckle:

J said:
He was campaigning beforehand for a NL but now he has dropped that all together and is just looking to lynch Kary for all it's worth.
No I wasn't O_o? Kary and I had made like 2 posts about it. I just felt it was worth discussing. You shut it down before we could even really talk about it.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
This game is mad funee.

I HAVE A GUILTY ON KARY'

Vote: Kary

wtf are you guys doing?

The Living:
Nabe
Bardull
J
Ragnarock (Soup)

Ramen King (Zen)
Macman

Kantrip
KevinM
Kary
July
Ryker
Ranmaru

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
J:

Why is me reading you as town strange to you? You're sounding paranoid?
Do you think Ran and I could be scumbuddies?
What do you think of July and Kevin so far? You can read July well, yes?

Bardull:
Do you have a power role?
Explain to me your real life schedule or the reason why you have yet to get in the game. I know you have been online because you voted in that poll in another thread just a bit ago.
What are your thoughts on Kevin and July? (not to mention J as I asked you before whenever you read through).

Kantrip:
Read on Kevin, July, and Bardull?
If you don't mind, what was the reason you failed to post today? If you do mind, then that's ok.
What color shirt do you think I'm wearing?
Vote Kary
Go ahead and give your reads on everyone else as well, but the ones above are the most important.
How do you think Necromancer will be going about this day?

#HBC | ѕoup

literally had idddamn post typed up and my internet gets ****ed will get at this tmmrow posting frim phone

July

Smash Apprentice
@Zen: One question; if your results are real, what made you investigate Kary?

J, I'm not feeling like your big post has dealt with my qualms, it actually left me with a worse feeling than when I wrote my wall.

I am not undermining him for no discernible reason. You are talking to the person who knows how to read Zen's gambitty wonky behaviour the best and who helps him concoct those schemes when we are hydra'ing together. The thing is I know how to read Zen, while lately over the course of the last few months he has lost his ability to be able to read me correctly and decides to just lynch me just so that he doesn't have to deal with me in the game because I am unreadable lately to him.

I don't establish my read on Zen till near the end of D1. I am not going to throw away TownZen for just a couple of mindless posts he is making that is entirely null. He is pushing who he feels is scum at the moment but at the same time he is looking out for himself and not anyone else. He is also blatantly ignoring other people like Ranmaru when he is talking about his double-standard Kary case which was full of crazy bull**** that didn't fly. Then he tried to present a connection case of JayKay which made even less sense.
Zen is evil. You have no idea Ryker. Like you literally do have no idea. Call it FUD, call it whatever. Zen literally said at a tournament we were at that he loves to just lynch me to lynch me. :laugh: Seriously, look at the stuff he has pulled in the past which he just brought up w.r.t. Ryker mafia. He will go as far as to lie about his role, push it till his dying breathe; just to make sure I go down with him.
The point of all these posts don't seem to do anything other than to throw doubt on any type of town read on Zen. This is more than cautionary, you are very much claiming a steadfast ability to read Zen and you seem invested in making sure people don't follow Zen without calling him scum or having to explicitly give a read on him. It's a lot of accusations that Zen is a tricky player and a bit of meta but I don't see it achieving any kind of good end.

Alright, let's talk about what you feel is me "throwing up all over your car". Even after all of this Zen business, you still say I am worse. How so? You mentioned something about the truce which isn't really a big fact at all if you are trying to use it as a scum point against me. You make truces with people sometimes yourself especially if you want to stop an argument that could start very well into a TvT argument. KevinM and I just don't mesh in terms of scum-hunting regardless of the game we are in (lately though, he has just always been scum. *shrug*) so in hopes of stopping that, that was the truce. Where's the scum intent? I'm not asking him to shut-up, I'm asking for a mutual agreement for now while there are bigger fish to fry. Another factoid I would like to mention is that KevinM is really transparent as scum as long as you aren't blinded by his "homie" ability where he just uses that cred to move through the game. Same thing is with his town-play. He's just hell to read/lynch when others get in the way w.r.t. him. Every time I wanted to lynch him when he was scum, people whiteknight him because "That's just KevinM" which is a pretty bull reason.
And this just feels defensive again and gives a very harsh reaction to some small quips Ryker made about your play which infers to me that they got to you. You use that he uses truces to justify your use of a truce, which whether or not calling truces in itself is scummy, the fact that you defend yourself by saying someone else does it as well isn't a solid defense, as people can do the same things but with different intent. I do agree that "KevinM just being KevinM" isn't a good reason to let someone fly under the radar, but this:

Speaking of that, that's primarily your defense for Ranmaru. "That's just Ranmaru." which is a terrible reason. Ranmaru had time to look at people but instead was literally quoting Zen word for freaking word on his reasoning which was garbage. However, let us continue this with your next paragraph.
Is a different beast altogether. The thing with Ranmaru is that, in general, he's pretty easy to read; so far he's been active and participated in RVS and he's been doing things which are honestly typical of Ranmaru- scum Ranmaru and town Ranmaru, the things he's done he would or could do as either alignment. He's not playing out of character is the only conclusion that I have about Ranmaru's play so far, but until he posts more content I don't feel like he's easy to read right now.

As for Zen, let me explain it now in more why I am feeling Zen is more scummy over towny (which I don't really get why you are asking since you are of the similar train of thought of Zen looking scummy). His motives reek which is simpiliest way to try it. He was campaigning beforehand for a NL but now he has dropped that all together and is just looking to lynch Kary for all it's worth. He's also flipped his read on me which I have no clue as to why he has done as such especially when he was so gung-ho about it not even a couple hours ago. The song I posted is 100% how I feel with Zen and how it goes with me. Regardless of me knowing I shouldn't go back to him, I inevitabley go back to him and regret it very shortly after but now I am sticking to my guns and ignoring that for the time being until he shows me that he is actually town. I hate his play this game because it's just reaching fluff and ignoring others just to achieve his primary purpose. That's why I have him as scum at the moment.
Can you give some examples of this "reaching fluff"? Other than that, your argument is fair enough, but I just don't agree with it. I think he's put pressure on a lot of people and he's done reaction testing which seem to have gotten him somewhere with players such as Kary, and that sets well with me.

I feel like you are trying to discredit Zen and keep him from getting town support but at the same time keeping your suspicions of Ran out front because they are easier to push right now because Ran isn't a strong presence in the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I've been playing more FF7 with some occasional skimming of the forum here and there. Finally decided to sit down and farm 2 mastered command counters and 2 mastered mimes + mastered KotR and all that jazz in order to **** on Emerald/Ruby weapon. Was a bit overkill in hindsight but whatever. Then farmed like 70 mastered all materia in order to get the gil achievement, took like an additional 2 hours but I got it done.

I'll get to this game in a bit.

Kantrip

Kantplay
le sigh

Kantrip is in the lynchpool to put the fear of gorf in him and maybe motivate him to post. Like July, I expcect that I will be able to read him if he starts creating content, but I don't know exactly how to get content out of him. I don't think that he was stalling before, but it remains to be seen if he continues to do so.

Nabe is in the lynchpool because I feel like he's just popping in whenever and only adding little things, like he doesn't really want to get involved with the game; something I believe he does as scum, but may do as any alignment. I keep forgetting that he's in the game and that's not cool. I also don't really understand his reads/how serious he is about them and would like to see some stances from him.

And I'm purposefully not really showing my hand, probably until Macman/others post something. I don't want to just lay out my thought process/scumpicks and then have people wander in and say 'oh yeah I agree' because that gives me nothing to read them on.
Not scared.

@Whoever asked why I didn't feel like posting today: Got dumped. I've skimmed stuff, didn't go in depth with anything, and don't feel like analyzing. July's reasoning for me town is strange though. Oh yeah, it was Zen since he was telling me to vote his guilty.

Vote Kary

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Otherwise he'll be all like YO KEVINM WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS AND THAT AND YO DOG WHY YOU BE DOIN THIS AND THAT WITH NO RATTATAT?

Plus we could always just lynch Kary another day right? I mean you got a guilty on her so we could always still

lynch

july

:awesome:

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
KevMo what is your read on J and Kantrip.
Why are you concerned with what Ryker thinks of you?
Do you have a power role?
What is the name of China's capital?

Top Bottom