• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wait a damn minute.

Your avatar is the dude who wanted to become the Shaman King.

Shamans in that series apparently use dead spirits against their enemies.

You must be the necromancer!

Vote: Ramen King

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I use spirits for good, not for evil.
Why are you trying to find an excuse (a horrible one at that) to remove your vote from Kary mmm :smash:???

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
What are you talking about?
Kantrip why are you unvoting?
Bardull I have a guilty.
Lynch
Kary
Lynch
Kary
Guilty
Guilty
Guilty
Guilty

GUILTY
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I smell evil spirits beckoning from your slot, king of the ramen. I am ace detective BarDulL of the shaman hunter squad. I will not fight for yoooouuuuuuuu!!!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kary
Kantrip
KevinM

Bardull
J
July
Ryker
Ranmaru

Ragnarock (Soup)
Ramen King (Zen)
Macman

Nabe

Bardull I have already claimed Day Cop. I have a Dam guilty on Kary, demon of the underworld.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Kanrtip why are you posting these things, but not being productive yo. It's like mad town of you. But who the hell is Kary's scum buddy then. Bardull? KevMo? July? J?

Kantrip

Kantplay
The bolding of the K's was pure coincidence, I see it now. Sorry for doubting you.

I'm posting because I AM here, I just don't feel like doing serious reading yet.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually yes, you and Zen are trying to distance. Not sure if scum or neighbours or masons or what though. Just, be a little less obvious please :)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm like, 80% sure you have to be scum if you're serious about me trying to distance Zen. My rationale for Zen was literally the dumbest and most smelly bullshiz ever.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Uh, I did say distance. If I was legitimately distancing Zen, why the hell would I vote for him on the premise that his avatar is that of a character in shaman king?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Zen, are you seeing this? Kantrip is actually trying to claim that I was DISTANCING you and unvoted because of it without immediately revoting in the same post. What the fack. Why is Kary more important than this?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Zen, are you seeing this? Kantrip is actually trying to claim that I was DISTANCING you and unvoted because of it without immediately revoting in the same post. What the fack. Why is Kary more important than this?
THIS IS NOT A GAMBIT
I don't care about anyone but lynch this foo right now. I don't get why you're not listening to me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No, I'm not. I'm like wtf'ing because you exclaimed that I was distancing in what would appear to be the most obvious baseless vote in the history of mankind.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull, the fact that the vote was joking and baseless is part of why it's distancing. You must be new here.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Waaaait a second. If I'm obviously joking around with Zen, then how exactly am I distancing myself from him? o_O

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
“I walk a crooked mile with the Devil on my back, puppeteering schemes with every step.”

Vote Count
J [3]: Ryker, Nabe, Kary
Kary [2]: Ramen King, Ranmaru
Ranmaru [1]: J
July [1]: KevinM
Kantrip [1]: Bardull
Bardull [1]: Kantrip
Ramen King [0]:
Nabe [0]:
Ragnarock [0]:
Macman [0]:
KevinM [0]:
Ryker [0]:

Not Voting: Macman, July, Ragnarock

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for lynch.

Deadline: Monday, September 24th, 11:59pm EST

Top Bottom