• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hmmmm, ROM huh? Idk, hows splitting that $100 stipend for Apex looking? =P

Abu, I may be down there this weekend, you gonna be able to ship me my 72 bucks then?

Get Low

Smash Ace
Hmmm possibly, we should definitely meet out by you though because you are way closer, I just hate sleeping on the floor haha. Maybe if I meet you guys out there that morning or something, ill see if other people want to go. Maybe Chris and Pat wont have johns this time (el oh el)
Yes, I'd prefer to have you and whomever else you bring come over in the morning, then I'll drive down there.

looks like good practice before ROM (which you guys better be going to :mad::mad::mad:)

Oh, my new cell number (330)-328-1556
How do you plan on getting to ROM, Vanz?

4% APR

Smash Champion
ROM isnt going to happen for me.

I'm trying to get x to go to this PA thingy though

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Going. There's not even a second thought. The time/date is set to change though, so heads up.

Also, where the hell has this thread been? Did it get buried? Lol

e__

Smash Ace
Would anyone here be up for a smashfest at Case Western sometime in the upcoming weeks?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I was barely in the game room. I was only there twice and the only tournament goer that I met was Dippn. I go to cons for Anime not smash XD.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Good news, moochers. My car is fixed, meaning, I'm able to drive to tournaments again. Oh joy.

:phone:

FlipX

Smash Ace
It is entirely possible that I have never met anyone more free than dempt. He is beyond free, he actually pays you, kid is a full blown atm.

coach

Smash Apprentice
If anyone needs a 4th for teams in the kent area please let me know. Really love me some teams.

coach

Smash Apprentice
grad school has made me die and be reborn multiple times. spoilers i'm a butterfly.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
When's the next Ohio tourney this summer? I feel bad because you guys have been up here several times and I haven't gone to an Ohio tourney, like... ever! Definitely looking to change that soon.

Top Bottom