• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NERD RAGE (Project M) - August 17th, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Should we move the date?

• Yes, push it back to September.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep it where it is.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if you (or someone else) re-pay for my bus tickets that's fine. they were like $20 but I'll have to check the new dates' prices

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Can you not get a refund on the bus ticket you bought since it isn't that date yet? Or even just ask to have to date for the tickets moved? That's some bad transportation service.

Oracle

Smash Master
Moving the date is good for me bc we're planning a big tourney in texas that would have to be between evo and this

metroid1117

Smash Master
Herp derp, sorry for influencing the date change. I don't have any conflicts with this at the moment, so I hope I can go. Thanks for being on top of things, Doctor X :).

arcadelegends

Smash Cadet
This is Jesse from AL. Glad to see the hype building for your event Steve. If it looks like enough people are coming and you want to do a 2-day event, we can make that work. I'll go ahead and reserve the center court for two days just in case. I can supply around 5 CRTs and a couple wiis so go ahead and add that to the list. If you guys have any questions for me, feel free to post them up. I will keep an eye on the thread.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i re-bought my bus tickets. if you could paypal me $19 that'd be mucho appreciated, Doctor X. thanks a ton!! so hyped

to the above: you sound like a really nice venue dude. hope we get to meet man.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
i re-bought my bus tickets. if you could paypal me $19 that'd be mucho appreciated, Doctor X. thanks a ton!! so hyped
Done.

Also updated with Reflex. That's two people signed up in the past day or so. Hopefully this is a trend. :O

Edit: Also, let me add some clarification:

Preregistration will not be forcibly refunded. If we don't hit the 50 and you still want to come, I can absolutely hang on to your cash until the tournament day just to make things easier. However, this will be entirely up to you.

Should we fall short of the goal, I will ask each person individually what they'd like me to do with their registration. If I don't get a definite ok to hang on to it by the end of June 15th, I'll send it back right away. Again, I have no desire to keep any of it for any reason other than to make this tournament as good as it can be.

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
metroid/chicago ppl, hook a brother up with a ride!!! im righttt on the way for anyone coming from chicago or northside!

metroid1117

Smash Master
metroid/chicago ppl, hook a brother up with a ride!!! im righttt on the way for anyone coming from chicago or northside!
I'll give you a ride :). If I am somehow unable to go, I'm sure other people will give you a ride though, so if you're interested you should pre-reg anyway!

dbattleground

Smash Rookie
Im greg and I own a site that feat. a calendar of tournaments just to help promote events like. We have taken this info and placed it on our calendar and invite you to come and check it out here:
http://dbattleground.com/ohgaming

My goal is to consolidate tournaments that are relevant to a specific state onto one calendar so to make it easier for users to find your event and contact you. Please keep us posted on any of your upcoming events as we can help get your tournament to the masses through Twitter and FB along with our website network of over 2,000 users

BlinkIV

Avenger
I think I might just fly right over to OH, would anyone be willing to pick me up there? If not, I'll see if heading to Chicago and tagging along with people there would be better.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think the plan for my group is to Megabus to Columbus. Would anyone be able to drive a handful of people from Columbus to Cincinnati and back?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
attention chicago:

in the event that my homie Hylian is unable to give me a ride, can one of you give me a ride if I bus to chicago?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Once we figure out car situations I'm sure we could help out. I'm willing to drive but I'm not sure who else would be out of Metroid/Vro/Rat/someone else. Who knows how many cars we have coming to this at this point is basically what I'm getting at.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have some news that may or may not be good depending on who you are

Reflex and I are teaming.

Prepare for trouble!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
And make it double!

This is some Battletoads and Double Dragon mess. People have their work cut out for them.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We're Team Rocket, and we fight for what's wrong. For mayhem, and madness, and rare Pokémon.

It's gonna be a massacre!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom