• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NERD RAGE (Project M) - August 17th, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Should we move the date?

• Yes, push it back to September.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep it where it is.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
naw i def understand.....with all the extra time i thought id throw the idea out there heh.....oro getting all crazyyy lolllll still slightly saltly i see :p (jk)....im just all for MORE events in general when travelling far. i enjoy both games equally as much, so no reason not try to get em both here heh.

Oracle

Smash Master
tink who didn't I beat at sakurai besides oro and kirk

i bet you're gonna say dsf aren't you

Scythe

Smash Master
yo have a 3rd strike tourney at this second day lol, I remember there being two machines at this venue!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Let's do P:M low tiers on the 2nd day! That means you can't play Sonic.

Seriously though we gotta do some crew battles.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll Pre-Reg later this week.

I'll bring a set-up as well. <3

Kinda hype for this P:M only event. :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
Danggg didn't mean to start a debate cause I was baked n didn't read the title LOLL I jus figured PM n melee go hand in hand just cause I love smash I will go to either if its jus one or the other or both lol I was jus hype to go^^

Unless it was brawl...**** brawl lolll

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i am perfectly okay with running CSP day 2

i think most people realize though that the entire point of this tourney was to produce a sizable project m only tournament. though i don't particularly enjoy playing melee anymore (sorry guys, i didn't choose one of the 7 viable characters when i started in 2007), i don't have a big problem with melee being at the tournaments i attend, just not this one.

Scythe

Smash Master
pm csp just doesn't seem that fun to me since everyone is solid. It's great in melee because of the lowtiers.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it'd be melee csp. you can't do csp in pm easily because of how the random works

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought I already proved my point last time for the glorious Third Reich. German master race will crush all the comparatively weak players.

Scythe

Smash Master
i've played it quite a bit on ggpo but i don't think I'll wager against the guy who owns a cabinet for it lol

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Jesse is too dope at WJ and Cincinnati is known for it as well as VSav. I'm more than willing to best on Cincy for that, lol.

Good luck to you though, Reflex!

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Ok gents, I just added a couple more people to the pre-reg list.

As of right now we have 14 people. Seeing as the original deadline for 50 is tomorrow, it seems abundantly clear that we won't be hitting 50 by that deadline. Perhaps I put too much faith in the ability of smashers to plan for things months in advance, but no worry!

As we've established, the tournament will be happening regardless. However, I will not go back on my promise to those who pre-registered. Sometime tomorrow I will contact each one of you regarding your refund. IF you are planning on coming to the tournament anyway, let me know and I can hang onto your registration money to save you the inconvenience of having to pay again when you get here. However, note the following:

If you do not specifically instruct me to hang onto this money for you-- whether by directly asking for it back, or by simply not responding to my message-- I will refund your ticket. So if you want to keep your registration money in, pay attention to your inboxes.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I posted this in the PM social thread but it got buried, so I'm going to ask here: I don't know when or if I'll be free, but I'll be in Cincinnati on June 21st - 23rd (leaving early on the 23rd though). Would anyone in Cincinnati be up for some Smash? The evening of the 22nd might work best, but I'll have to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom