• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NESLIN II: New England Smash Lovin' In New-hampshire: ITS OFFICIAL! July 10th

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I think we're thinking about different Daves.
and I wanna play you ... you've been doing pretty well in your recent

tournies and when I played you, I was beating you up (Teams at MassMadness)

plus you're a very nice guy

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing you as well! I still remember you were beasting in teams, but we gotta do singles this time!

I've developed a new playstyle, that I doubt anyone will enjoy.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Thanks! I'm looking forward to playing you as well! I still remember you were beasting in teams, but we gotta do singles this time!

I've developed a new playstyle, that I doubt anyone will enjoy.
its okay I can change up my playstyle at will

Ill pick sheik and play gay

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
so whos playing for mass in the crew battle?

also is maine going ???

if so darc or th0rn have to team with me ...

you guys promised :(

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
looks like this is shaping up! i already can't wait.

after this weekend i'm going to be attempting to close up a venue and a date. is there any date that would be particularly inconvenient or coincide with other tournaments that i should avoid? let me know so i can plan properly.

also, do people want a one or two-day tournament? because this also affects the venue i would go after.

leave your ideas here.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Mass will be:

MattDotZeb
ArcNatural
Roman
Kyu Puff
Hero
we have a few extra players if it's more than 5v5 or if someone doesn't make it, including myself (:
we got this ish

I like 8v8 but if theres not enough then we'll have to settle

NH all day son

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
one day event would be best for me since

i dont have alot of time to go even one event let alone 2

Mass sucks balls!

NH rocks

except for mattdotzeb <3

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Jeezus this is SO CLOSE, I could practically walk to this ****. This is the closest I've ever been to a big tournament, fook I am SO COMING to this. I'll be bringing a cube, and if my little DVD player counts as a TV i'll be bringing a set-up xD. It's just a little 10'' screen, but it works :p. Thank you so much for hosting this! And why don't I chill with you guys more often?... I live in Sharon VT, like 20 minutes away XD. Also, thank you MAF for the good news, it'll be good to see Mass in a place so close to home :).

~MOP

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Jeezus this is SO CLOSE, I could practically walk to this ****. This is the closest I've ever been to a big tournament, fook I am SO COMING to this. I'll be bringing a cube, and if my little DVD player counts as a TV i'll be bringing a set-up xD. It's just a little 10'' screen, but it works :p. Thank you so much for hosting this! And why don't I chill with you guys more often?... I live in Sharon VT, like 20 minutes away XD. Also, thank you MAF for the good news, it'll be good to see Mass in a place so close to home :).

~MOP
who knows man. part of it might be because of the fact that the hanover crew is all in college now, so like i live in PA most of the year, and some of our other players are other places. there's apparently a bunch of people who play at plymouth state (one of which is our resident falcon BAILEY) and skler goes to unh i believe. regardless, usually during the summer we play all the time.

also, update: my xbox got jacked while i was staying at a hotel so i've been trying to clean that up/get it back but this week i should be able to nail down a date and place for this to happen.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
who knows man. part of it might be because of the fact that the hanover crew is all in college now, so like i live in PA most of the year, and some of our other players are other places. there's apparently a bunch of people who play at plymouth state (one of which is our resident falcon BAILEY) and skler goes to unh i believe. regardless, usually during the summer we play all the time.

also, update: my xbox got jacked while i was staying at a hotel so i've been trying to clean that up/get it back but this week i should be able to nail down a date and place for this to happen.
Hah, I figure'd that was why :D, I go to Marlboro College, so it's an hour south of here XD. But mann if I stay in VT over the summer(dunno yet, depends if I work at summer camp or not) we should get together!

~MOP

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice

Smashers in Plymouth? Daaamn, that's like a half an hour away from where I was living. Where are all the other NH smashers and why don't I know of any of you?

Skler

Smash Master
I got a new computer, it is a BEAST. Fear it.

Also, I really want to play some Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Smashers in Plymouth? Daaamn, that's like a half an hour away from where I was living. Where are all the other NH smashers and why don't I know of any of you?
alright here's the loadout.

everyone on this list lives in hanover nh, lyme vt, and i think one or two in norwich vt. they're all within like 10 minutes of each other. on the other hand, we all go to college in different places.

ME - Bucknell, in Lewisburg PA
LENNY NESLIN (for whom this tournament is partially named) - Quinnipiac, somewhere
Bailey - Plymouth State
Trevor - Plymouth State
Dave - Skidmore
Andrei - Purdue
Oli - Boulder, CO

so peeps are all over the place.

made contact with the venue, things should be getting worked out pretty soon. i'll keep it updated.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I am pine and sklers prodigy

I jump OoS everything cuz thats what i learned from them

also sai its on ... jiggz ditto

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I LOVE Jigglypuff dittos. We're gonna do a ton of them, even after the MM.

Also, Manalord coming is amazing.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Jiggs dittos? I sure hope that's sarcasm I'm detecting.
yeah it was :) I'll do them for fun but not for a MM

I'll go either sheik or fox ... depending on how my Fox is playing

maybe even falco or C.falc ... Peach? wat about Marth?

I play too many charcters

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
people needa post!!

skler and pine ... when do u guyz have a break from skewl so wwe can play?

Top Bottom