• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NESLIN II: New England Smash Lovin' In New-hampshire: ITS OFFICIAL! July 10th

Skler

Smash Master
If you can make it up to UNH that'll go down. Otherwise you have to wait until the summer, no more breaks this year.

Ace_Mazta

Smash Rookie
but it'll be kinda awkward, you're all in college and im only a freshman in high school xP

dammit i just remembered the pass for my old acc....made this one for no reason i guess

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
nah it wont be awkward ... we all have the personality of 40 yr old virgins so u'll fit rite in

except for me ;) ... im the kewl kid :p

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
great a date finally.. but why the day beofre the 4th of july

people go on vacations w family so we wont have as much people

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey guys

so the reason the tentative date is july 3 is that is the first weekend i will be back in town thus able to host the tournament. however if this doesn't work for people i'll work out a better date this is why i wanted to start this thread early; so we could get a good consensus

another thought is if people are willing it could be done on a weekday or a friday during the summer instead of a saturday, saturdays are usually the good day but friday could work as well if not another weekday if people know well in advance

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
saturdays are good ..

and this time ... dont do horrible seedings

you guys screwed me over last time by having me play Dorcface

I am definetely not the worst player attending

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Omg if people wanna house the night of this i would love to stay in NH for the 4th of july.
LEGAL FIREWORKS, BABY.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Omg if people wanna house the night of this i would love to stay in NH for the 4th of july.
LEGAL FIREWORKS, BABY.
THIS IS ANOTHER AWESOME IDEA

there are tons of fireworks that go on and we could do a smashfest followed by fireworks followed by more smash, etc.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey everyone!

sorry i have not been posting or updating, my computer died and had to get reimaged so i have been without for awhile. i'm updating the first post with where the tournament is planned to be held.

NOT DEAD YET

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
still alive don't let it die. lol

forever man. on topic a real date would be nice so that some of us could request the day (s) off...

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
hey again guys,

so i've had some requests to change the date of this to the weekend of the 9th, is there anyone who's not ok with that? you're all welcome to smash it up the weekend of the 3rd as is but maybe seeing as its not a 4th of july weekend it'd be better for everyone.

thoughts peoples? i'm starting to get really excited for this again now i'd actually have time to train once i get back from japan :)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'd be okay with the date change... i think. i'm invited to a picnic on the fourth (which is a bigger deal than it sounds like trust me)... but then the ct. conn is on... that weekend... and i'm going to that... dam...

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
to everyone, this date is still VERY flexible. its over a month and a half out so this can get catered to what's gonna get the best crowd, but i need FEEDBACK to make it happen. so feed me back bras

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I vote for the 9th of July (or 10th being Saturday). Would make my weekend summer job worth it if I worked one of the busiest vacation weekends. That said, being a vacation week, you'll definitely have a higher attendance rate if you plan it on a different weekend, ya know ppl being out with their families on independence day and all.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
im finally back in town and playing smash with hanover crew for the next few days, SO AMPED. once again the more feedback the better people

also apparently i learned how to ledge tech every time without playing for like 3 months i rule. get at me you're all soooo *****

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yo, Derrit.

I'll be here. And I should be able to bring a few Dartmouth scrubs that I play with too. Either the 3rd or 10th works fine for me, I'll be in Hanover all summer.

So you're back in Hanover? Let's play some melee!

Hype for this tourney. Good ****.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Can you add me as a person who has expressed interest?

I think the 9th would work better for me than the 3rd because I might be OOS on the 3rd.

Top Bottom