• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness' Official Frame Data (Taunt frame data is up)

_clinton

Smash Master
BTW...may I ask for data on the fastest use of PKT2 (in the air and on the ground)

Just start from PKT and time it until it launches...

I want to see if under 60 frames is right...also could you get data on Ness' "thunderslide?"

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I find this thread necessary to bump, seeing as avarice will need it to properly show the OoS options for ness...

Everything but pkt2 is on first post...

But still, ref did well. Thanks for this!

Also, helps to show what I can punish with?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Well then. It would appear I have to make some very substantial changes to my data. There are some really serious differences between the two frame data sources, is the one from the directory more accurate for sure? Also that thread has no specials listed and no data for the front hit of dsmash and the back hit of usmash :/.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay, sry yink.... I just felt we needed to bring ref and his great contributions back.

Welp.... After looking at dtilt on the new thread, I disagree with it's cooldown and iasa frames...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well then. It would appear I have to make some very substantial changes to my data. There are some really serious differences between the two frame data sources, is the one from the directory more accurate for sure? Also that thread has no specials listed and no data for the front hit of dsmash and the back hit of usmash :/.
I'd like to think it's more accurate because rPSI does testing a lot, and I wouldn't think he'd be inclined to mess it up. For the others, I guess use the old one but...well I guess just use the old one but that's old info.

Okay, sry yink.... I just felt we needed to bring ref and his great contributions back.

Welp.... After looking at dtilt on the new thread, I disagree with it's cooldown and iasa frames...
I'm not mad at you dude, just check our important threads we have. :p Ref's still remembered, we've just got some new stuff. And why didn't you disagree with it in the thread itself?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know there's a code that gives you the equivalent of the melee debug pause and I know you guys can see hitboxes now. You guys should've been done with this by now...

Top Bottom