• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Raziek's weak, Canadian illness was no match for my powerful immune system.
And we shared a bed, too.

Yes, read that the wrong way. I dare you.

_clinton

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa2RH3Lnyc Check out this serious set from my last tournament. I started off good, but cant find where I went wrong at. I thought smashville was a good stage for Ness, but I might be wrong. The match is agaisnt MegaRobMan, Nebraska's Wolf. All opinions appreciated
I think you went wrong when you set off PK Flash on yourself, also you are too aggressive on Wolf IMO. Personally I'd rather go Lucas if fighting Wolf but that is just me. I find that trying to take the wild animal head on isn't going to work out as well when you can make him come to you. Also wolf is a heavy weight, so make sure you aren't trigger happy with Bthrow. Oh and **** the yoyo most of the time.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa2RH3Lnyc Check out this serious set from my last tournament. I started off good, but cant find where I went wrong at. I thought smashville was a good stage for Ness, but I might be wrong. The match is agaisnt MegaRobMan, Nebraska's Wolf. All opinions appreciated
On the first game for his first stock, you were trying too hard for that Back Throw. He knew exactly what you were trying to do and he kept calling you on it costing you another stock.

Usually when you're trying to go for that kill, this is for any character, it's better to not change your fighting style. They're going to think you're going to try and bait that kill, but instead you're just playing like you regularly would. It's just a little mix up.

On the second game I saw you do the same thing I used to do when I get hit, which is try and hit back while I am in the air. This is okay sometimes, but when you do it too often the other player will be able to call it and punish you every time. Sometimes it's just better to retreat and land then attack back.

ShadowRoamer

Smash Cadet
Not bad, but next time watch out for that reflector. That PK Flash went wrong was difficult to look at.
But yeah, what clinton said, be less aggressive. Be on the defensive when he approaches, because leaving yourself offguard when a character like Wolf is after you can be devastating.
Also grab less. Throws don't work too well on heavy characters, unless you're on the edge and looking to jump into aerials.
And this is just a plus, but next time go for Battlefield. You can set up for jab lock really easily if they're shielding on a platform.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
LOL@me not going on this much at all anymore. PM me, dajay, about tourney info. I'm just going to go to one last tourney. Otherwise, I'm basically done with brawl. Videogames are getting more and more boring by day... at least those that are competitive.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
PSI Magnet >>>>> dtilt.

Also I'm too lazy to PM you tournament details Eagle, so I'll just say it here. MAS is next Caturday and EoL is next next Caturday (it's in Gurnee Mills mall, which is right by Six Flags).

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Next Saturday I have a chess thing...
Saturday after I was thinking about going to...

_clinton

Smash Master
I don't think Hills knew just how bad the mirror shield takes out PKF and the pillar from it. Glad you didn't get too predictable with trying to get off your kill throw this time, but you still seem far too aggressive when you don't have to be.

Also, anyone up for Wifi?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Ditto Yink...

I still play wifi against some friends, but other than that I take nothing seriously. I spam PKjump and PSImag and Bair poke.

StarLight

Smash Apprentice
WGF Winner's finals, FOW vs. M2K. He took out Tyrant, Havok, and Rich Brown (namesearch) to get there =D GO FOW!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I guess I can't know. I was given the stream, but it was on my phone so I can't copy paste it. X_X

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well someone texted me and specifically said he went MK. Maybe it was for a different match though.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, i heard he went MK against Rich Browns Oli. However i heard the exact opposite as well like Chuee said. He has always gone both so i wouldn't be surprised if he used both. However, there is no way he would do the ditto with M2K. Definitely will see Ness there.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well then if he went Ness and did so well, fantastic! Good to see another Ness doing amazing.

Top Bottom