• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm not going to NKv3 either. ;_;

WHY DO YOU CALL THEM TRAINERS?!?! DX
Get some better shoes.

I'd also like to let you know that here in Chicago, we call sneakers "gym shoes". We also call all sodas "pop". It's not as bad as southern states calling ALL their pop "cokes". Can you imagine: "What kind of coke do you want? We got Cola, Sprite, and Dr. Pepper." WTF?!?!?!

Levitas

the moon
LOL I need sleep meds because I'm a massive insomniac as well. *high fives*

@ bluePSI, it funnier for you if we americans keep calling trousers pants without knowing what the word means to you?

Arcade

Smash Ace
Every time I hear the word trousers, I immediately think of those terrible British comedies that were constantly on when I lived in the middle of nowhere (midwest).

"We want Mr. Humphreys to take down his trousers!!" (LOLOLO it's a clothes store they want him to take the clothes off the display get it lololo)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
..................................????

new topic.......

Do you think ness is good with computers?

I know lucas would be terrible with them, because he grew up in a village without.... anything we have...

Uffe

Smash Hero
What's with the Bridget images? X___x Did you know I've loved the name Bridget for the longest time? Now I see a trap with this girl's name and I'm sad.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
ITS A TRAP!!!!!

enough said....

but ness WAS a robot at one point.... so he should know the ins and outs of the computah...

Arcade

Smash Ace
Oh, that's right.

Watch some infomercials. Preferably one about real estate or debt relief. That'll put you to sleep.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have to break out of this sleeping habit, it's going to literally kill me. o_O

Also I do not have a TV to watch infomercials with. My cable's cable broke so I can't watch anything. No informercials to lull me to sleep. ;_;

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
....................................................................................

I've not been on this lately, because whenever i look in it seems that the conversations have gone to a place i don't want to know about.....

and this is the epitome of that....

SO HOW BOUT THAT NESS?!?!?!? Anybody wanna play me?!

smash64

Smash Champion
no i dont lol i mean i would if i had wifi i think im getting a lan this weekend so ill be able to play every one :D its gonna be fun!

Top Bottom