• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Desynch. The fastest most effective one yet?*Video up!!!! First post.* Anothervid

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You can pivot grab mk every time he dashes towards you, no need for desyncing.

Like I said, blizzard or.... not very useful :/
You can't pivot grab MK's fair/dtilt/ftilt etc as you run away. But you can do this into blizzard and possibly grab him or if he's on the ground IB and grab.

Lots of applications.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
This is epic. :o

I really do need to get all the desynchs down. :( Desynching helps so much...... I just... do it all to slow and end up getting punished. XD

Good **** Hylian. Suprised it took us you this long to find it. :p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is epic. :o

I really do need to get all the desynchs down. :( Desynching helps so much...... I just... do it all to slow and end up getting punished. XD

Good **** Hylian. Suprised it took us you this long to find it. :p
Thanks. People don't practice enough ha.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Thanks. People don't practice enough ha.
The only desynch I can ever perform 100% of the time is the Pivot Walk Desynch. Which TBH is only useful if you want Nana to be out of harm (since she likes to lag her shield a bit) and then you can shield with Popo and dash grab with Nana.

That is the 1 and only use of it considering it's a relatively slow desynch. :laugh:

I'll be practicing my desynchs and CG's more. <_< Sometimes I like to randomly go IC's for a match (last time I did, I got 3 stocked by a MK on FD... then almost 3 stocked that same MK on RC with Snake -_-) because I got like 14 grabs and messed up every single CG. :laugh:

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Just tried this, i managed to do it a fair bit after about 20 min, even got a few blizzards wooow. With practice, you could get this almost 100% of the time.

Its so broken lmao.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I kinda got it. But once I do it once (usually I get it on accident) I can do it consistently. I'm allitle cerfuzzled though. When do you press B? During the dash animation?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh man, videos. This is much faster than I imagined. Sexy.

Great desync, or greatest desync?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
KRD you seem to have this desynch down. Good stuff.

I'm getting a little better. It's still kinda hard to do.

r3d d09

Smash Master
nvm, looked at KRD vid again and it's just a single dash.

So you just dash and input a b move?
or do you do a b reversal?
Confused xD i will go and try both.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
nvm, looked at KRD vid again and it's just a single dash.

So you just dash and input a b move?
or do you do a b reversal?
Confused xD i will go and try both.
You can do anything. You can dash once, then input it and dash again to keep moving forward. You can dash once and grounded b-reversal, you can dash once and stand in place...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can do the ice block version fairly consistently now. How do you the the blizzard? Dash->input blizzard->dash?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what?! krd, you can do it and not dash forward again? whaaaat how come

so is the b-reversal not necessary or something?

r3d d09

Smash Master
I don't believe so Chok.

funny thing. after i started to get this down. I was using points of FD to know when to buffer it.
anyways. I was doing it towards the ledge, and it reminds me that earlier this week.

I was doing something similar to this, it might have actually been this exact thing. but I'd run towards FD ledge. and buffer something. and have nana fall off the ledge

knowing the weird properties of the IC's, nana sits/stalls there if you input moves. so I did that, but i noticed it was very strict as well.

could this be the same thing as hylians desync. could someone verify? just do this towards FD's ledge and see if nana falls off and hangs under the lip of the ledge.

if so this gives us a better edge gaurd game too.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
what?! krd, you can do it and not dash forward again? whaaaat how come

so is the b-reversal not necessary or something?
Nope, it's just really useful.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that.... is amazing

so all along, the ic's had a certain point in their initial dash where u can desynch with anything

that

is so

amazing

r3d d09

Smash Master
funny how we've barely found this out, i'm sure people have done it before, but not realized it or couldn't duplicate it.
just makes me wonder because the think i talked about in above post. I thought it was the momentum from the IB that made nana fall past the ledge, but maybe it's due to the desync. boorah xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah man

i mean i bet many of us have probably done it before, but hylian just happened to take note of it and notice after he did a sexy b-reversal

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Yeah this is pretty amazing. This is probably even easier and faster since you don't need to do a B-reversal, either. I'll be practicing this (while refreshing the WoW.com blog about the new WoW: Cataclysm expansion :p)

Seriously, though, you're amazing Hylian. Insta-desynch whenever you want (with practice of course)... I can't wait to see how hard the ICs **** now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahah we here at the IC's boards have thought IC's were 3rd or 4th best for a while :p

I believe it

r3d d09

Smash Master
see, we are finally starting to rise because IC's takes forever to get good with, I'm hoping to place next weekend with them, it will be the first time using them outside of friendlies.
just need to work more on my CG's and i'm set xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah well red i meant in the actual tier list :p

wow i just realized now that your name says red dog

i kept thinking in my head "redd 09" whenever i read it

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Finally got this down pat. The first video with the controller clacking made it much easier to fully grasp the timing. (THANK YOU!) I'll have to wait until next week to try it on people though. Can't do it this weekend against Sauna. My habit of Shield Dashing through Samus' Zair doesn't transfer over to the IC very well.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Practiced this last Monday after reading the new desynch on the general discussion thread. Anyways, I almost got it, but not 100% yet. Dx I just can't get the timing right. o.o

But dang, when there's a new useful IC technique, I sigh afterwards because you have to practice, and practicing is sooo boring. D: But it's useful now, lol. :D

Top Bottom