• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New England STILL Loves SleepyK: PRESMASH AT DIFFERENT ADDRESS. CHECK August 8th 2009

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
Marth dittos are fun, and I'd rather do Spife dittos

Irish mafia: I understand. You are already trying your best, but if you manage to kick your convincing into God mode, please save a spot for me.
I can give you a ride if you want, and mafia too, though I don't know where he lives.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I'm updating the first thread with people who are coming. If you're not there and you should be (or vice versa) let me know. Also if you know people who haven't posted are coming let me know.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
i'll Go To This One; It Will Be My First Tournament More Than 5 Minutes From My House ( I <3 Mass Madness). I'm Willing To Carpool With Anyone Near Framingham Mass, Or Anyone Driving Through There Can Leave Their Car At My House If They Don't Want To Drive All The Way To Nh.

-derrit If You Are Desperate For Tvs I Can Raid The Local Dump For Old Working Tvs That People Leave There.
I Didn't See You Were Going
Can I Get A Ride Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
any bad ditto in melee is better than barlw lololol
m2 dittos are the business
low tiers hell yeah

also i love marth dittos

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Marth dittos are awesome....as long as its not on Yoshis....dumb **** happens there.

Kirby dittos are definitely like Brawl....you can't combo or do anything cool. It's exchanging hits.

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
WOAH THERE ARE PEOPLE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE

sooooo awesome I am so pumped for this so pumped I'm going to not get last place this is my goal

TO THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER

[edit: going to this absolutely 100%]

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
HANOVER SMASHFEST AUGUST 1ST.

Anyone who wants to come in the area should meet at the venue for this tourney, and we'll drive to the smashfest site from there.

New Hampshire kin uniteeeee

SleepyK

marth dittos are awesome on yoshi's because you can sdi to walltech to spike when you go out and get sweetspot up b'd towards the stage

kirby's just a bad character.

SleepyK

i will bring lots of sand and water so we can have this happen

edit: wait lol it's NH

beach time?

Skler

Smash Master
The beach is kind of far from the venue :(

I'll need to reform my fantasy so it takes place in a park, that or the old folks home next to the venue.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
i posted in the other thread, but i'm planning on heading up to this from ct. If anyone needs to be picked up along the way i might be able to.

P.S. M.Zeb, you still need a ride?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
i posted in the other thread, but i'm planning on heading up to this from ct. If anyone needs to be picked up along the way i might be able to.

P.S. M.Zeb, you still need a ride?
Yes I believe so. Foy would be staying with me at the time so he'd be coming as well.

Skler

Smash Master
It's official then, Sleepyk and I will meet at the pond beach. We need cameras, wind, a sound system and a sunset. Come on people, we can make this happen.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
ATTN: NH PEOPLE

Is anybody from NH going to this that lives close to (~20 minutes in any direction) Hampton Beach so Foy and I can bum a ride after the tournament? <3

bolt.

Smash Ace
Sox, could you please give me a ride up? I could get a ride to your house and give you gas money.

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
dclxvi or whatever I'm sorry:

you getting me a car ride would be badass on a level comprehended only by Christopher Walken. $?
Where do you live?
just something like $5 for gas would be nice, but you did give me cake last Mass madness...
Btw dudutsai I would have to leave somewhere between 10 and 10:30 because I have yet to turn 18... Legal curfew is 12:30 for me.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Where do you live?
just something like $5 for gas would be nice, but you did give me cake last Mass madness...
Btw dudutsai I would have to leave somewhere between 10 and 10:30 because I have yet to turn 18... Legal curfew is 12:30 for me.
like i said in the first post, you're welcome to crash at my house for the night if need be :)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hey Irish Mafia, you know anymore Roy players attending this tourney?
I'll Roy ditto you. Roy dittos are amazing

Still under the thumb of my parents for another month, so I doubt I'll be allowed to... but I'll try I guess.
.... I hope this doesn't mean you aren't going. I Will Lie To Your Parents For You If You Go

Also I think I improved at SC. You are going down.

Top Bottom