• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New FL Melee PRs?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hmmmm, even though I really don't care about PRanking's or "whos" better, I'll throw my opinion in here just to help you guys out lol. I don't know much about anyone really after top 3 so I'll leave them out lol.

I personally feel that the skill level in florida for Top 3 is

1. Hbox
2. Colin
3. Me.

Buttt if we want to talk statisitics and results, then yeah it would be:

1. Hbox
2. Me
3. Colin.

Yeah it is true that I do pretty good in OOS tournaments, atleast top 10 or top 5. But I do feel Colin could do the same, he just has a choking issue. Once thats gone he'll be ****** as hard as I did or even more hahaha. But if were gonna really do the prankings by Florida statistics, Then I should be second considering the only person I really loose to in Florida is Hbox. I've beaten colin in atleast 8 sets. And at NOOB3 we both won a set, which it seems people aren't getting. I knocked him into losers, and he knocked me out of the tournament. Which I feel, isn't completely enough to put someone over you. But as I've said, i personally know he's better than me untill I can find the motivation to play the game again, which is pretty much...... never. So yeah I feel since he's beaten me once, he might be able to beat me again next time we play. Idk, our matches are pretty close. But I'm not going to play/train, which is going to leave me at the same level as he keeps playing and keeps getting better.

So yeah to conclude this: If you guys really want it to be based on Florida Power Rankings and OOS tournaments. No doubt I would be infront of Colin. This is the first tournament he's ever beaten me in, and it was just one set, like i did to him.

But also if you guys really want a "whos" better list. Then Colin should be put infront of me cause I do feel he is better than me at the moment, and like I said he'll stay better than me cause i really don't care to play to get better anymore. I'm just going to keep staying at this level, and whoever can beat me eventually just beats me. It wont bother me lol, im old, retired and done training lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
the amount of respect for the present and futue of FL melee makes me happy

the amount of resignation and retiement in that post makes me sad.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
You should atleast come out and play once in awhile with me, barry and uber once in awhile :/

or atleast teach me all the things you wont show anyone else so I can become the next shiawia

edit: "piawia"

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Make an official thread for the list along with outlining the panel and whatnot. I can't wait to put the new list into the FL Thread~

I might have a question or two later when you guys do put the list up.

:rosalina:

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I think the honorable mentions should have a concrete definition, as opposed to just "being kind of good".

I think you should get honorable mention if you beat someone on the PR in tournament. That way there is no gray area about it.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I think the honorable mentions should have a concrete definition, as opposed to just "being kind of good".

I think you should get honorable mention if you beat someone on the PR in tournament. That way there is no gray area about it.
GAIZ IM GOOD I NO HOOZ GOOD LOL
jk, but seriously guys, remember that this isnt finalized yet. just an idea.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I dont think there should be honorable mentions if you aint on it, you aint on it
do better next time

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Pretty sure neither Skrach nor Nicaboy would qualify for even an honorable mention by those standards so... lol

GAIZ IM GOOD I NO HOOZ GOOD LOL
jk, but seriously guys, remember that this isnt finalized yet. just an idea.
actualy we both would just saying.:glare:

unless your specificaly talking about the past 2 months. In which case your only 50 percent correct.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
wtf dude i swear thats all swf right there. I didnt double post.....

lol

edit

i should enter the next tournament as amsah.jr. Get 1st and tell everyone they suck. I would be like xif except with a diffrent main!

oh **** tight technicaly im 7 8 9 and 10 in florida!

ok sorry back to the thread.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Afro

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1357185&postcount=3

There actually is no Melee tournament planned for Feb or March lol(Moses' RAGE Tournament was moved to April I believe. I have to update the listings).

It's kinda surprising considering I thought something would come up for last min Pound practice.

You could always try going to FAU for local Melee if you feel like coming down. I go there every Friday.

:rosalina:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
so anybody going to pound that needs a teammate?

I love the Florida crew! I hung out with you guys at P4

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter

honorable mention to me always had a concrete definition that suckers cant seem to grasp.

honorable mention meant that one or more of the panelists considered you for the top 10, but in the end you didnt make it.

extremely concrete

Top Bottom