• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MA Player Finder: Post Your Contact Info to Meet Local Smashers

schoolsux728

Smash Rookie
lol hardly post in smash boards, eric aka nuro made me post them >> and i found this topic quite interesting now...

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
"what the heck all these new players popping up like mad"

Mostly because a lot of us are moving into college now and our college just so happens to be in Boston (the area with the most colleges). I think that's it, I mean that's what it was for me.

Oh and sorry I didn't go to Mass. Madness I went to B.U. instead, they had a tourny over there also, but it was a bit at lower skill level, so it was easier for me to compete. Hehe.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Mostly because a lot of us are moving into college now and our college just so happens to be in Boston (the area with the most colleges). I think that's it, I mean that's what it was for me.

Oh and sorry I didn't go to Mass. Madness I went to B.U. instead, they had a tourny over there also, but it was a bit at lower skill level, so it was easier for me to compete. Hehe.
how many people showed up at the BU tourney? You should tell them about mass madnesses...

schoolsux728

Smash Rookie
uhh is it me or he just skipped me or something. >>
i just noticed you forgotten me or something in that location list.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman

If questor is the only person this dude played, and he skipped a tournament, does that mean that questor = jebril????

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, STOP THEM.

EVERYONE MM QUESTOR NOW!!!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Jebril next time there is a tourney at BU tell me please haha. I went to school there and want to pwn some BU newbs.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
im 23 and josh is 24 so dont feel old. Times are definitely different everyone is a gamer now. Ill probably be playing competitively at one game or another for the rest of my life.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
VERMONT ****ING SUCKS **** FOR SSBM **** I NEED SOME ****ING COMPETITION AROUND **** HERE ******!!!

I think I know what it feels like to be M2K now, since apparently he can't seem to get enough of this game.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
how many people showed up at the BU tourney? You should tell them about mass madnesses...
There was around 30, but more than half of them were bad at the game, I think me, and 4 other guys were actually good at this game.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Name - Yoshi (Kaburii)
Hometown - East Boston
Main Characters - Jiggly, Ness, Falco
AIM - kaburigon
MSN - lostneflite@hotmail.com
Transportation - Subway: Any line, minus Commuter Rail

Do something this Saturday~~!
So you actually live in Boston and not one of the surrounding towns?

Also most people were leaving the T stop they use to access the Boston T lines, so people have an idea of how close someone is to them.

Elen

Smash Lord
Wow we really have a decent amount of players. Still missing plenty I bet also. Good **** Mass. Too goot.

zspirus

Smash Rookie
Name - Spirus
Hometown - Concord
Main Characters - Marth, Fox
AIM - zspirus
Transportation - Commuter Rail (Fitchburg/South Acton Line)

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
tizex holla
chestnut hill/boston college campus
m2 main
t accessible

Top Bottom