• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico POUNDs the 4 Corners (Abq, NM December 12th)

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
I have a TV (Mom's old TV) and maybe 2 (my old sony) to bring, and my unhacked Wii. Just talk to me about it later.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo sexy Dekar. I dont know if my bro posted this yet but you can count us in for 2 TV's. A Gamecube, our wii, melee, and brawl!!! Yahuzzz.

Paul has one of the tv's at his house (which I will try to get beforhand lol)

Other then that I can't wait!

Edit: Yes he did... lol

Hey AZ! Bring Axe and Wobbles! Seriously lol. You all need to show up to this! If you need housing then my place is open game =]

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
How would AZ feel about putting some money together and renting a van, and having the people that can drive switch driving to NM every few hours?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I was talking to Silly Kyle about what I posted briefly. He said he wants to go, but doesn't want to drive the entire time, so at least one switch would be good. Unless someone absolutely loves driving.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Sinz is amazing. If he rage threw his controller it would do way more damage and have 100x flashier effects. You know this. I know this. So don't insult him by showing an image of a lesser creature such as Akuma when only the best can be shown for Sinz.

:p

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Sinz is amazing. If he rage threw his controller it would do way more damage and have 100x flashier effects. You know this. I know this. So don't insult him by showing an image of a lesser creature such as Akuma when only the best can be shown for Sinz.

:p

;—; i shudda known better...

but i dont have any .gifs of sinz too add amazing effects to so thisll have to suffice

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone interested in a side tournament of Smash64? Does anyone play Pokemon Puzzle League or Planet Puzzle League? Is Colorado coming? I might not make it but I will see what I can do.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
id do some smash64, dook. for pokemon puzzle leauge i think nolan plays it a little bit. as for co peeps i think fluxus i driving from vegas to here and dave from co is still coming down, but im not sure.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Is anyone interested in a side tournament of Smash64? Does anyone play Pokemon Puzzle League or Planet Puzzle League? Is Colorado coming? I might not make it but I will see what I can do.
I will play you in 64 any day. I have been practicing. :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yay for OOSers coming!!! Hey Bryce. Wobbles still has my Ipod. Any chance you could bring it over with you?

Edit: AH GAY!!! Get it off work bro! Demand it. Say someone died!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Wobbles is in Texas right now. He won't be back until January. Your iPod will be gone for a while.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
A few melee players will be attending from EL PASO...
We are looking for a challenge...
Hopefully we will find it...

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol tht blows. But no biggy.

Yo Shadw! You'll find plenty of challenges here lol... hopefully you guys can bring a decent challenge to us

tw1n

Smash Champion
He's saying he's gonna get 1st or 2nd... I thought you were smart Neil =]

Lol good stuff. We should add at the top MANGO'S COMING WHY CAN'T YOU or something lol. See if anyone reacts

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Lol GG7 I don't care if your video's a gimmick
I'm taking it seriously. If I become a doctor (which is the word around, as I'm East Indian), I'll legalize marijuana for you :)

Also, for the rest of you peeps checking out this thread:

I'M HOUSING. Contact me if you're interested.

Bryce, what the **** is this? I want you show me that you are a man. Tell your boss what the twinz and I want to hear, all right?

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Lol tht blows. But no biggy.

Yo Shadw! You'll find plenty of challenges here lol... hopefully you guys can bring a decent challenge to us

We will try...
There are about five or six of us that are going and we can play at a tournament level...
And then I think two of us are decent in brawl... >.>
but who really cares about brawl...

Top Bottom