• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

I can. Show up whenever you want. Bring whatever you want.

And if anyone is thinking of not coming because there will be no one to play a particular game with them. I promise that no matter what it is, I will be a good host and join you. Whether it's Melee, Brawl, 64, TVC, BB, GG, Mario Kart, or strip jenga.

Dekar173

Justice Man
So I saw something really depressing today while job surfing:

"english speaking a plus but not required"
Where was this sign?!

Everywhere ever.

America's slowly but surely becoming a bilingual state, something that will ultimately be beneficial for us in this interdependent metagame the world has developed.

Also, Bryce, I already posted in the Devastation thread notifying you all that I'll be winning it :)

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh ya, forgot to mention this for a while, but I left my wiimote at Neil's after our tourney at Active, and now he says it's not at his house (it has gold colored "Mastercell" batteries) so someone may have taken it by mistake, or Neil didn't look hard enough/it was up his *** and he forgot.

Top Bottom