• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
i'll talk to active after school today and see if i can get the 8th of may for the tourny. this time i'll advertise (assuming i get it) but i need someone to yell for me cause no one likes to listen to me. :(

and i'll be going to the tourny this sat. not sure what i'll enter in though.

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm already right in front of lugia, im not gonna leave and go level anything up and come back. eventually those 33 ultra balls will be enough :p

Hahaha, it took me forever too. I first used flash 6 times or so until his accuracy can't go any lower with Togetic, then I switched to a random Flaffy I caught (if Lugia got lucky enough to hit him then I just revived him and did it again, haha) and paralyzed him with a simple thunder wave. I then proceeded to lower his HP with whomever I felt like until it was 1 or as close to 1 as it can possibly get. I had to do that 4-5 times before he finally got caught instead of wasting all my ultra balls! Haha, but I caught him.

Hi, by the way. How's life everybody?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Hahaha, it took me forever too. I first used flash 6 times or so until his accuracy can't go any lower with Togetic, then I switched to a random Flaffy I caught (if Lugia got lucky enough to hit him then I just revived him and did it again, haha) and paralyzed him with a simple thunder wave. I then proceeded to lower his HP with whomever I felt like until it was 1 or as close to 1 as it can possibly get. I had to do that 4-5 times before he finally got caught instead of wasting all my ultra balls! Haha, but I caught him.

Hi, by the way. How's life everybody?
lol or just get him to like 2 hp regardless of how then throw a pokeball, isnt that hard at all really :|

also what twin said.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
i'll talk to active after school today and see if i can get the 8th of may for the tourny. this time i'll advertise (assuming i get it) but i need someone to yell for me cause no one likes to listen to me. :(

and i'll be going to the tourny this sat. not sure what i'll enter in though.
I'm very good at yelling.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
pokeballs are expensive and i swear they are designed impractically so that you have to buy alot more than you should, i mean something that cost me 200 or so zenny had better **** well be reusable if it fails to catch a poggymang on the first attempt. i would never buy a pokeball irl, i would just do like team rocket and buy heavy duty nets that can be reused over and over and store my pokemon in one of proffessor oaks boxes or build/buy a pokemang stable

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
****ing best laid plans . . .

I could hold a fest tomorrow, although I have a host of other things that I need to get done. I'm not even sure if many people will show up, considering that it's an arbitrary Wednesday night. Also, I don't really care about March 31 anymore anyway. The magic of smash lies in the fun, not in the time =/

tl;dr - If you want a smashfest tomorrow, then demand that I host it, either via SWF or phone.

Also, I just realized that Everett is only ranked #77 in post count. Please, Sinz, my dead Indian grandma (who has never even heard of a computer before) could post more than you.
[/sarcasm] Seriously though Everett, you post too much. Probably more than I play melee, which is why I have the right to say 'Go outside!'

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh god I want B-. Zman should put it on his SD card, then someone with a hacked wii (like me or Nolan) can load it up and play it.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I love competitive Pokemon. I played from 2003-2007 on/off and was a high level UU player in 3rd gen. Not so much of a fan of 4th, though, and if I do play it'll be online rather than on the DS.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Brawl- is amazing. I have been playing it a ton. :) The only major fix that is going to be coming soon from what I have read in the playtesting chat is the fix to Pit's up b.

Top Bottom