• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New server for shoddy

Oracle

Smash Master
I've played hax before. **** was so cash.

I lost because I forgot to put earthquake on my flygon. disgraceful

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Bumping because with the summer starting this becomes more feasible to do, and we should discuss/work on this again.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Agreed. M4F said he was able to get this up once he finished classes, which IIRC he said was around May.

But we barely see him around anymore...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I would make the server myself but my internet isn't constantly on for it to be of any use >.>

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i haven't had time guys, sorry

i have 2 jobs this summer and it's owning my life
let alone, getting into a car accident two weeks ago did cause a major shake up of things

i have a 4 day weekend from 1 job, after i finish some paperwork for the hospital (so i dont' get billed $1400) and do some car insurance thing, i'll work on this and see how far i get

wont' be too long now, sorry guys

mood4food77

Smash Hero
yea, i almost had it done during the school year, it was just the opening of ports

so hopefully, on monday or tuesday, i'll start this stuff up again and see what happens

Top Bottom