• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Not only that, but in the first Smash Bros., it outright states that Kirby is only supposed to be 8 inches tall. Pikachu and Squirtle are only about a foot tall, but they're about half as big a Charizard. AND in Pikmin 2, Olimar is smaller than an ROB head found in a cave system.

So size is completely irrelevant.

:phone:
If Kirby is supposed to be 8 inches tall, then Dedede would have to actually be less than 2 feet tall; in other words Dedede is actually shorter than the average adult human.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
The whole size issue with Ridley is really overblown, in my opinion

If Sora really wants him in, then trust me, they'll make compromises and find ways to get him in

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@Metal Ovaries: Pretty much. The decision to include him would hardly hold any compromises anyhow.

@M&S: I think Dedede would actually be... close to 15" tall. Looks like I found my project for the day. Also, it's funny how you are so against Snake's inclusion, yet your initials put another way form Metal Gear Solid.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@M&S: I think Dedede would actually be... close to 15" tall. Looks like I found my project for the day. Also, it's funny how you are so against Snake's inclusion, yet your initials put another way form Metal Gear Solid.
That is kind of ironic. However, my initials are not affiliated with Metal Gear Solid in any way. It's just faster than saying my full account name all the time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well then my bad bro. Don't tase me bro!
I don't tase...:

I use Charizard Mace

R.O.B., Wolf, or even a Pokémon Trainer ever got recognized at all in Smash 64 or Melee. On the flip side, Sukapon, the Balloon Fighter, the Urban Champion, Mach Rider, and Bubbles were strongly considered for Melee, yet none of them were playable in Brawl. There are future smash bros playable character referenced in smash bros, though.
Pit was the same thing. Read the Melee trophy, and he hints that Pit will return.

K. Rool will, at the very least, be strongly considered for SSB Wii U and 3DS. There's barely any character of his caliber of importance to a major Nintendo franchise left.
Considered doesnt always mean comfirmed. Ridley dislikes this comment.

Nearly all of the Nintendo-owned characters everyone was dying to play as in smash are already in smash. That will have a big impact on this roster. K. Rool, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and even Mewtwo and Roy all benefit from that. Bowser Jr. may too. 5th/6th Generation Pokémon definitely will benefit from this. Ultimately we'll get most of the brain dead characters left, a few retro character, a few "WTF's?", and some overlooked (modern?) characters (like Captain Falcon in Smash 64, Falco in Melee, and Captain Olimar in Brawl).
I cannot permit thee such a deed to say such a thing, John Berpine!
They all benifit, sure. But you can't honestly call smash bros a day care center, nor a revival center? If that were true, than where's Dr.Mario?
Also, 6th Gen can definatly be counted out of this, due to Genesect, Keldeo, and Meloetta.

Let us hope that there is no blantely obviously missed character like Bowser in Smash 64, Wario in Melee, and Ridley in Brawl in SSB Wii U or 3DS.
(I call Victini)
:awesome:

Once again, I cannot, and will not, permit thee such a deed to say such a thing, John Berpine! :awesome:
Answers underlined. And Berpine is the last name of a famous signer of some deed.

@Sizes Listen, Japan does this all the time. It's called fun sizing :awesome:

A new PKMN was released. I want it:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That is kind of ironic. However, my initials are not affiliated with Metal Gear Solid in any way. It's just faster than saying my full account name all the time.
Metal_and_Solid_Gear.

This probably interests NO ONE, but FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER, King Dedede is about 15 inches tall. At his smallest he was 14.5", which is PRETTY MUCH 15, and for three more appearances (including Super Star, which is the most important because that's THE Kirby game), he was 15". (Dreamland 2: 15", Super Star: 15.3", Dreamland 3: 15.1") Possibly his largest appearance was in Nightmare in Dreamland, at 21.8". In Super Star ULTRA, he was 18.7". Now, all of those average at about 16.4", and in BRAWL, (assuming Kirby is 8 inches) Dedede would be 16".

Awh yeah. That was fun.

It's more like he completely disregarded high level play than anything else. But yes, they must be made with a playstyle in mind.

Gunslinger huh? Something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R4uCYZb5QM&feature=player_embedded

It'd be neat if Falco had his own take on Noel's Chain Revolver, but how could you adapt such a thing for Smash? Here's my take. I'm not saying Falco should have this in a 1:1 translation.

[COLLAPSE="Translation"]
B: Chain Revolver
Startup and then immediately do these inputs for specific moves.
No input: 5D
Up: 2D
Side: 6D
Down: 4D

During Chain Revolver

FTilt: 5A
DTilt: 6A
UTilt: 5B
FSmash: 6B
DSmash: 5C
USmash: 6C

B: Chain Revolver (Doesn't restart chain limit though)
Side B: Bloom Trigger
Down B: Assault Through
Up B: Spring Raid

Doing Chain Revolver in the air gives you j.D.

[/COLLAPSE]

Ok, so it does look plausible, but I'm rather fond of the idea that he "plays like an Arwing". Perhaps there's a way to combine these two ideas.
I'm totally cool with the chain revolver idea but what's Bloom trigger and Assault through?
[COLLAPSE="Wolf 2.0 Specials"]
B: Feral Crouch
Wolf gets on all fours in a prepared stance. From here, Wolf can go in any of the nine possible directions and do his take on the Fox Illusion. This take is a teleport and he can use this in combos to extend them or setup for resets. This move can be used as a counter against startup heavy moves or projectiles by teleporting away or behind the opponent. To exit the stance, press B or A.

Side B: Laser
Shoots a laser with good hitstun (for a projectile). Unlike Falco or Fox, this move isn't as spammable. On the upside, the laser can be aimed in the 3,6, and 9 directions.

Down B: Sensory Mine
Places on a mine on the ground and is essentially a weaker version of the Sensory Motion Device from past games. A particular thing about this move is that it can be triggered by projectiles hitting it.

Up B: Same
Couldn't think of anything here except quicker startup.

Playstyle: Wolf is essentially a "playing dirty" mixup character. Unlike Fox whose mobility comes from his overall speed, Wolf's speed shines in short spurts.[/COLLAPSE]
I think feral crouch is more fit as a down B. Other than that, good job.

I think though that Wolf needs a rushing claw attack like berserker barrage or something as a dash attack.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Bloom Trigger is a projectile attack. Assault Through is when she attacks from behind the opponent.

Honestly, I think the mine and Feral Crouch can go in either spot. I chose B for Feral Crouch as it's a 8-way dash. Aesthetically though, it makes more sense as a Down B move.

Bloom Trigger is a projectile attack. Assault Through is when she attacks from behind the opponent.

Honestly, I think the mine and Feral Crouch can go in either spot. I chose B for Feral Crouch as it's a 8-way dash. Aesthetically though, it makes more sense as a Down B move.
I see.....

I just watched the video btw. I can easily picture Falco like that (Not exactly but it works) but that brought up another problem. You know Saki from Sin and Punishment right? I also thought it would fit him and um.... I really hate characters with nearly identical playstyles.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I was gonna go in depth with the traditional blocking. This is probably one of the only 2 things I'll take from traditional fighters and it might be the only way to make that problem regarding brawl air dodges to be fixed other than melee air dodge which would also might be received negatively.

First off, air dodging acts like the brawl air dodge except renders you helpless.

Okay. To make things clear, there are no such thing as HIGH or LOW blocks. Simply just block. Oh and you can't air block btw. While blocking, you can also roll backward or forward but you are NOT invincible. The advantage though is that block rolls are LIGHTNING fast. Shield rolls are known for being super punishable. PRESUMABLY, block rolls are faster and made for running away/rolling away.

Thoughts?

We can always stay with brawl air dodges right? :awesome:

fromia

Smash Cadet
Ok guys I'm just gonna pop in here and say which characters I'd like to see in SSBU: Mickey Mouse, Balloon Fighter, Yarn Kirby, Little Mac, Ghirahim, Simon Belmont, and Megaman.

Agree or Disagree? :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Metal_and_Solid_Gear.

This probably interests NO ONE, but FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER, King Dedede is about 15 inches tall. At his smallest he was 14.5", which is PRETTY MUCH 15, and for three more appearances (including Super Star, which is the most important because that's THE Kirby game), he was 15". (Dreamland 2: 15", Super Star: 15.3", Dreamland 3: 15.1") Possibly his largest appearance was in Nightmare in Dreamland, at 21.8". In Super Star ULTRA, he was 18.7". Now, all of those average at about 16.4", and in BRAWL, (assuming Kirby is 8 inches) Dedede would be 16".

Awh yeah. That was fun.
Throughout my years being on the internet, that's probably the first time that I've heard someone misinterpret my full account name.

Anyway, nice review on Dedede.

Ok guys I'm just gonna pop in here and say which characters I'd like to see in SSBU: Mickey Mouse, Balloon Fighter, Yarn Kirby, Little Mac, Ghirahim, Simon Belmont, and Megaman.

Mickey: Not likely.
Balloon Fighter: Maybe, but the moveset can be tricky.
Yarn Kirby: Not really needed.
Little Mac: The hard part is the moveset.
Ghirahim: Oh brother, I only want him as an Assist Trophy.
Simon: I'm not too fond of Castlevania.
Mega Man: I'm neutral with him.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I see.....

I just watched the video btw. I can easily picture Falco like that (Not exactly but it works) but that brought up another problem. You know Saki from Sin and Punishment right? I also thought it would fit him and um.... I really hate characters with nearly identical playstyles.
Then have Falco "play like an Arwing" and give Saki the gunslinger moveset.

Like I said, I was gonna go in depth with the traditional blocking. This is probably one of the only 2 things I'll take from traditional fighters and it might be the only way to make that problem regarding brawl air dodges to be fixed other than melee air dodge which would also might be received negatively.

First off, air dodging acts like the brawl air dodge except renders you helpless.

Okay. To make things clear, there are no such thing as HIGH or LOW blocks. Simply just block. Oh and you can't air block btw. While blocking, you can also roll backward or forward but you are NOT invincible. The advantage though is that block rolls are LIGHTNING fast. Shield rolls are known for being super punishable. PRESUMABLY, block rolls are faster and made for running away/rolling away.

Thoughts?

We can always stay with brawl air dodges right? :awesome:
I'm not fond of this to be honest. I think the best approach for Air Dodges is to have a Brawl air dodge for a neutral air dodge and a Melee one for the other directions.

I think your idea for both blocking and the rolls are going to cause problems later on. I wouldn't be surprised if the regular blocking completely outshadowed shielding. Here's my opinion:

1. High, low, left, right blocking - You're skipping out on a lot of mixup elements and depth by simplifying it to just blocking. Chip damage on attacks, but this does not apply for shield.
2. Make Shield a constant size bubble - Make it like how Yoshi's covers his entire body but without the ****ty OOS options. The shield would break as normal.
3. Introduce Alpha Counters - A couple of games have this. This is basically a get off me attack. In games like Street Fighter Alpha, when you blocked, you could counter with a specific move at the cost of some meter. To make things interesting, this alpha counter can be countered if the opponent expects it.

I think those four things and the defensive game gets a lot more interesting.

That, and go for the knockdown thing I suggested where wakeup attacks are removed in favor of traditional okizeme for mixups and increased diversity.

For those of you concerned about X is not Smash, let me say this:

We all know that Super Smash is a nontraditional fighter, and I accept and am thankful for that, but I don't think introducing traditional fighting game mechanics will in no way endanger the identity of the series. There are a lot of things that Smash has that are unique to itself: Air Dodges, Fast Falling, Platformer Mobility (BIG PLUS!), Edge Guarding, DI, and Ring-Out Only K.O.s. These are the things that have been in at least 2/3 Smash games and are found in very few, if any, fighting games. While chains, traditional blocking and okizeme, and the like could be introduced, they would not endanger the series' appeal and could help possibly stabilize the current design of the games. Let's face it, Smash has its issues in its design despite how fun it is.

It is of my opinion that Smash has some of the largest amount of potential out there due to its platforming design which is so simple yet has so many possibilities.

yani_

Smash Ace

Mickey Mouse: Disagree
Balloon Fighter: Neutral
Yarn Kirby: Disagree
Little Mac: Agree
Ghirahim: Agree
Simon: Disagree
MegaMan: Neutral

D

Deleted member

Agree or Disagree?
Mickey Mouse: Absolutely not.
Balloon Fighter: No. Thank god Sakurai shot him donw.
Yarn Kirby: Why? If we're getting another variation, it should be either Young Link replacing Toon Link or Paper Mario with an unique move set.
Little Mac: Yes. Highly deserving.
Ghirahim: Yes. Favorite choice for a potential new Zelda rep.
Simon Belmont: No. There are better third-party choices.
Mega Man: Yes. If we get third-parties again, Mega Man should be on the top of the list.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ain't that some ****? Now ya'll wanna get all gung-ho with the convo? Even Gatlin gets to dance.

Man, If only we weren't so disparate about our own opinions, we might be privileged enough to experience what one another has to say.

This isn't a relay race trying to pass on as many topics as we can. Let's try to embellish in what we got goin on at the time.

That's my overall experience of this thread. I don't know if you would call it wisdom, maybe simply a suggestion for it.

Shout out to JJ for his concerns over it all.
If you're directing that at me, I was definitely listening to (and mostly agreeing with) asage, and we have doing vice versa. Plus we were both adding little tidbits to what the other was saying. It is a simple conversational, and it is productive in my opinion. We both conveyed our opinions, and either agreed with or opposed the others' opinion (at least I did). It was as simple as that.
If you are not referring to that, my bad. There are some crazies occasionally in this thread, after all.

Most of us here are real easy going like that... :cool:
The whole size issue with Ridley is really overblown, in my opinion
Just like Ridley's body! NOT FIT FOR SMASH! HE'D BE TOO BIG FOR EVEN THE MAIN MENU!!! ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM RIGHT!!!!! :laugh: :smirk: :awesome:
If Sora really wants him in, then trust me, they'll make compromises and find ways to get him in
If you mean Ridley, then no compromises need to be made, except summoning Gunpei Yokoi from the dead to make Ridley totally awesome.

If you don't know who Gunpei Yokoi is, he is the guy who made the Game and Watch handheld games and game consoles, the Game Boy, the basic premise for the DS and 3DS decades ago, the ROB NES/Famicon attachment, Metroid, Kid Icarus, and crafted his pupil, Shigeru Miyamoto, into the Father of Modern Video Games. In other words, he was Shigeru Miyamoto before Shigeru Miyamoto, and was Shigeru Miyamoto's Shigeru Miyamoto! (role model) o.O

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Fromia

Mickey Mouse: No.
Balloon Fighter: Noo.
Yarn Kirby: I, at first, wanted Yarn Kirby, but I just played Kirby 64, and I want that painting girl, Adeleine, for Sm4sh.
Little Mac: Eeh.. 50/50, leaning on No.
Ghirahim: I don't know Skyward Sword very much to agree or disagree.
Simon Belmont: Isn't he getting on Title Fight..?
Mega Man: <Zero. JUST Saying.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just wondering, asage, what makes you lean toward no on Little Mac? I'm just curious, as most people, myself included, find him extremely likely.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I was watching videos on Youtube, and an ad popped up that said, "New Super Smash Bros 4: Find out more about New Super Smash Bros 4". Of course, it was a Google ad, so I didn't think too much of it. It was pretty funny. :bee:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Just wondering, asage, what makes you lean toward no on Little Mac? I'm just curious, as most people, myself included, find him extremely likely.
I thought there was an interview somewhere in which Sakurai mentioned that Little Mac lacked moveset potential. Doesn't mean things can't change.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I thought there was an interview somewhere in which Sakurai mentioned that Little Mac lacked moveset potential. Doesn't mean things can't change.
I don't think he was specifically referring to Little Mac, IIRC, I think he only said he doesn't like "urban fighters" or "characters who can only punch"

Something along those lines, don't quote me on that, though

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I don't think he was specifically referring to Little Mac, IIRC, I think he only said he doesn't like "urban fighters" or "characters who can only punch"

Something along those lines, don't quote me on that, though
That might be correct. I can't seem to find the interview. But the "not liking characters that can only punch" does fit Little Mac.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny

So when you say "see" them, you're not talking about strictly playable right? I'm pretty sure some of them will be trophies and whatnot. Mickey's not making it in at all though tbh. And as for Yarn Kirby, why look forward to him as a playable character when there's Prince Fluff? They both have the same moves, so adding him instead would be like getting Roy as he was in Melee and Marth never appearing. :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The only problem with Little Mac is the moveset. He's literally a close combat character, and since he's wearing boxing gloves, I guess you'd say that his grip with the items could be an issue.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
The only problem with Little Mac is the moveset. He's literally a close combat character, and since he's wearing boxing gloves, I guess you'd say that his grip with the items could be an issue.
Nah, Dudley from Street Fighter is a boxer who can hold a surprising number of things, so if Capcom can get away with 'WTF' moments like that than I'm sure the main character of the outrageous Punch-Out can do the same. :awesome:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Kirby too. Plus G&W can grab items and he's not even on the same dimensional plane. :awesome:

Haha. Great observation!

Little Mac is only hindered by his moveset potential. There is a certain blandness about his looks and moves (even though only the moveset really matters in the end).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nah, Dudley from Street Fighter is a boxer who can hold a surprising number of things, so if Capcom can get away with 'WTF' moments like that than I'm sure the main character of the outrageous Punch-Out can do the same. :awesome:
Yep, heck for my Little Mac moveset I was looking at him (and Ryu) for a few ideas... lol

Also Doc Louis should appear with him, similar to how PT hangs out in the background. For Mac's taunts Doc can give out advice. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Eh, I can see him as a playable character, but I just don't like'em. AT was good enough.

..? I never heard of that. Hrmmm...

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
At least Jigglypuff actually has moveset potential. Little Mac has it more difficult, considering that his only special move is the Star Punch.
Maybe, but they can make up some moves for him, give him attacks from his series' opponents, and consult with the developers of a few Punch-Out games for some ideas.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Then have Falco "play like an Arwing" and give Saki the gunslinger moveset.

I'm not fond of this to be honest. I think the best approach for Air Dodges is to have a Brawl air dodge for a neutral air dodge and a Melee one for the other directions.

I think your idea for both blocking and the rolls are going to cause problems later on. I wouldn't be surprised if the regular blocking completely outshadowed shielding. Here's my opinion:

1. High, low, left, right blocking - You're skipping out on a lot of mixup elements and depth by simplifying it to just blocking. Chip damage on attacks, but this does not apply for shield.
2. Make Shield a constant size bubble - Make it like how Yoshi's covers his entire body but without the ****ty OOS options. The shield would break as normal.
3. Introduce Alpha Counters - A couple of games have this. This is basically a get off me attack. In games like Street Fighter Alpha, when you blocked, you could counter with a specific move at the cost of some meter. To make things interesting, this alpha counter can be countered if the opponent expects it.
A kinda don't agree with this stuff. High low mixups in Smash would be wonky as ****, it also would result in constant highs with lows that are really easy to react to unless they revamped the movesets and we all know that isn't a good idea.

If you put a constant bubble size then that eliminates the option of shield stabbing which makes shield pressure a lot less useful. When Falco was ****in your shield up in melee he was waiting for one of those shines or dairs to hit so he could hitconfirm into a combo, but even then he could still mixup by predicting rolls and JC grabbing out of shines.

Alpha counters are kinda pointless. In Brawl you can just attack OoS cause shields are dumb in that game. In Melee you just WD OoS so it's pretty pointless I think.

That, and go for the knockdown thing I suggested where wakeup attacks are removed in favor of traditional okizeme for mixups and increased diversity.
Noooooooooooo, nononononono. Melee had a **** oki game. Ever seen Falcon? I don't want this game to have boring *** knockdowns like SF, but then again, I understand why you want that considering you mains in FGs go for big oki games.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
At least Jigglypuff actually has moveset potential. Little Mac has it more difficult, considering that his only special move is the Star Punch.
VERY few Pokemon have no potential moveset, so it isn't a surprise.... If I wanted to, I could make a moveset for all Pokemon. I don't want to, because, well... Guess :awesome:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Capt. Falcon had stuff made up for him. Besides, there is always the possibility that his specials could be used to get in, out, evade, etc.

You raise good points. Glad to see an opinion from someone who plays different games competitively for a change. I'll have to reconsider these possibilities. And no, I really haven't seen Falcon's oki game. I really should get into watching competitive Melee videos again.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Random I know, Tri-Hy, but you kinda remind me of Inspector Gadget with that avi :laugh:
Inspector RingMan, thank you very much. :smirk:

I'm thinking of getting a new avi soon, but I might keep it a little longer now. :laugh:

Well I think Mac will be plenty interesting, either way this sounds like a good time to work on another moveset. lol

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Look at what Mewtwo is getting in February.

A new “Mewtwo Collection Box” is set for release on February 8th, the day Next Destinies comes out. It will come with a jumbo Mewtwo-EX card, a holo Battle City promo card, a Mewtwo figurine, and three Next Destinies booster packs. Unfortunately, a normal-sized Mewtwo-EX will not be included.
http://pokebeach.com/2011/12/mewtwo-collection-box-in-february

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You raise good points. Glad to see an opinion from someone who plays different games competitively for a change. I'll have to reconsider these possibilities. And no, I really haven't seen Falcon's oki game. I really should get into watching competitive Melee videos again.
Basically, watch Falcon vs fastfallers. Esp watch Darkrain. It's just tech chasing. But it's just the amount of options you can cover with Falcon makes it go on for awhile. He can tech chase with grabs (u and d), dair, knee, bair, raptor boost, dsmash, and many more.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Basically, watch Falcon vs fastfallers. Esp watch Darkrain. It's just tech chasing. But it's just the amount of options you can cover with Falcon makes it go on for awhile. He can tech chase with grabs (u and d), dair, knee, bair, raptor boost, dsmash, and many more.
Why did I miss out playing this game competitively again? Anyway, I admit that the SF knockdown times are simply too long for this kind of game, specifically Melee because Brawl doesn't count.

Let me ask you this though, do you think Melee put too much emphasis on aerials as oppossed to ground normals? I'm watching a Falcon-Peach match and I'm seeing very few ground attacks from Falcon (if any) and just DSmash and Turnip from Peach. Is this just the particular matchup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom