• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I lost to Hero's peach, P-1's Diddy, and then (LOL) Neo X's Wario (those matches weren't serious though), everyone else I 2-0'd.
Neon was there to? How big was this tourney?

And great job on winning, and don't worry about Hero, he lose to you eventually, remember you have a saiyan soul within you!

:phone:

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I guess he hasn't gotten home yet.
But I don't know what these guys are talking about when they say cloud is under deserving. He was a character in one of the best games of ALL TIME. And nobody cares about some loser from a puzzle game.
We know what we're talking about, no offense. Sure, his games in the Final Fantasy series were great, but they weren't even on Nintendo consoles. His only appearances on Nintendo consoles are his cameo as a boss in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and that upcoming Final Fantasy rhythm game. Two appearances is barely even enough to make Cloud a bottom-of-the-barrel consideration for a playable character.

And have you ever played one of Professor Layton's games? Do not call him nor his games stupid unless you have had a long-enough experience with the games. Besides, he's more deserving than Cloud if we get a new third-party character.

Yes, Cloud is cool, but he isn't deserving of being in Smash Bros. Sorry. No offense. :)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Agreed, plus Cloud would probably be better in Soul Calibur.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Ill call what ever game I want to call stupid. And once again snake is a sony dominated character.

OmegaXXII

I don't even understand how a 24 hour McDonalds is gonna close but w/e.
Did you forget about snake? He was put into brawl and he was a sony dominated character. I think you are just a layton fan boy.
Haha!! Iblis, I like this guy, he's funny yet disturbing lol..

Snake got in due to Kojima begging Sakurai who are both good friends, Square or cloud's creator would have to do the same; otherwise he stands little chance against the likes of Megaman and Slime.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I don't even understand how a 24 hour McDonalds is gonna close but w/e.
Did you forget about snake? He was put into brawl and he was a sony dominated character. I think you are just a layton fan boy.
Because I'm black.

Neon was there to? How big was this tourney?

And great job on winning, and don't worry about Hero, he lose to you eventually, remember you have a saiyan soul within you!

It wasn't big it was just a 8 man round robin. I got mad videos from that and all the friendlies though.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Ill call what ever game I want to call stupid. And once again snake is a sony dominated character.
OK, given that ability:

Final Fantasy VII is a stupid game. And nobody cares about some loser from another Japanese RPG game. (I'm just joking ;))

As for Snake, Snake was added in because Sakurai and Kojima are good friends. It helps that Snake Eater 3DS is releasing soon, which shows that the Metal Gear franchise is moving beyond Sony.

Again, I mean no offense. I'm just pointing out that Cloud isn't a likely character. :)
SSBF, I think you're just jealous because Cloud has a better chance than Mega Man.
LOL.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Well putting any non-nintendo character character was an unlikely move. You are just a hater.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'm almost positive that Victini will not get in... Darkrai had the newest movie before Brawl came out and it was a popular Pokemon and Lucario still got in. I don't see any reason for Victini to get in over Zoroark it's the Unova's "cute" legendary Pokemon and so far most of the cute fairy like legendary Pokemon made it in as a Pokeball I don't see why Victini should be any different. Zoroark seems like a more suitable Gen V Pokemon for smash it has a vast moveset and a very interesting ability that would bring something very new to smash.

Pokemon Reps
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer(Red)
Zoroark
Hoenn Pokemon Trainer(May) or Meowth
* I think a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer might get in because I think we might get Ruby and Saphire remakes at least a year before smash comes out or around the same time and they'll probably want to promote it in anyway they can.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm almost positive that Victini will not get in... Darkrai had the newest movie before Brawl came out and it was a popular Pokemon and Lucario still got in. I don't see any reason for Victini to get in over Zoroark it's the Unova's "cute" legendary Pokemon and so far most of the cute fairy like legendary Pokemon made it in as a Pokeball I don't see why Victini should be any different. Zoroark seems like a more suitable Gen V Pokemon for smash it has a vast moveset and a very interesting ability that would bring something very new to smash.

Pokemon Reps
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer(Red)
Zoroark
Hoenn Pokemon Trainer(May) or Meowth
* I think a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer might get in because I think we might get Ruby and Saphire remakes at least a year before smash comes out or around the same time and they'll probably want to promote it in anyway they can.
BEFORE SSBF COMES BACK, I'll go ahead and point out the flaw in this. Darkrai had the newest movie before Brawl was released. Lucario had the newest movie before Brawl was being developed. They go with what's popular at the time of development, which will likely be Victini since it, too, will have the newest movie before Sm4sh is being developed.

There ya go, SSBF. Saved you some time.

OmegaXXII

BEFORE SSBF COMES BACK, I'll go ahead and point out the flaw in this. Darkrai had the newest movie before Brawl was released. Lucario had the newest movie before Brawl was being developed. They go with what's popular at the time of development, which will likely be Victini since it, too, will have the newest movie before Sm4sh is being developed.

There ya go, SSBF. Saved you some time.
THIS pretty much!!

How about you show him that article that SSBFan showed us.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Whoa whoa whoa!Now you guys' assumptions are getting on my nerves. How the hell would you know what a Gaming Company half across the world wants to choose?Theres no reason to belive that the most popular will automatically make it into SSB4 or any other game.

jk,i dont give a **** about Pokemens :troll:

Player-1

Smash Legend
alright, so here's what's happening in the next game.

First off, they're scrapping the entire current roster. Yes, I know it's a longshot, but here me out. I'll start with the most basic things. First off we are gen 5 of pokemon now, none of this first gen ****. Sorry jiggz, pikachu, pokemon trainer, and lucario you're too old school we want up to date stuff.

The Donkey Kong franchise isn't even doing **** anymore I mean they're newest game is like a remake, okay that's great but where's the new Donkey Kong stuff? Sorry DK fanboys but you aren't making it.

Now I know this one might sound crazy, but yes, Mario and his franchise will be out. I know he is the mascot of Nintendo and all, but come on, Mario is like so '85. We aren't playing this 8 bit **** anymore we live in the 21st century and Mario just isn't selling it anymore

Now with these major franchises out, it just wouldn't feel right to have the Zelda franchise in there anymore. I mean, yes, Zelda is obviously the best franchise of Nintendo and all, but with all of these other major franchises taken out and leaving zelda in there as their own franchise? Might as well call it Super Smash Bros. Zelda. It just wouldn't feel right.

Now with all of these major franchises they're not going to put in some unpopular **** like ****ing kid icarus. I mean seriously who has ever even heard of that franchise until Brawl? ROB? He's just some ****ing controller for like the Playstation .05 or something. Samus is just a cheap rip off of Megaman. So based off of this the entire smash roster will be scrapped and will obviously have some major changes.

So here's what we're looking for in the next Smash Bros. game that is pretty much guaranteed in the roster IMO:

Megaman will be in this game, no doubt. He is a very popular character and pretty much the mascot of Capcom who has been like confirmed to be working on the game, but don't worry about trying to pick him up and stuff he will just be a Samus clone since they both have robot arm things.

Captain America will also be making an appearance. Well with the recent Marvel movies and all he will be very popular especially because he is the FIRST Avenger (the team that will be put together of Thor, Iron Man, etc.) so basically the leader. The Marvel franchise is very popular right now and will probably grow even more in times to come since more movies will be released about the Avengers.

Gary Oak. Yes I know I said before that first gen stuff is old, but the Pokemon people already confirmed that Gary Oak will be making an appearance in the next generation of Pokemon (when smsh 4 will be released) as an old role he used to play (AKA a Pokemon Trainer and rival of Ash). Also, he is Gary Mother****ing Oak, he won 10 badges when there were only 8.

Goku will also make an appearance. With recent standings of about 76.78% of consumers of Super Smash Bros. Brawl have already told IGN that they will not be purchasing the next Smash game unless Goku is in it, Nintendo really has no choice but to put Goku in there if they want this game to sell.

Louie from Pikmin will be added, Olimar is just too mainstream and will most definitely get dropped.

Balloon Fighter will be there. Sakurai already considered him to be put in Melee and he wasn't in Brawl so he will most likely be in Smash 4.

Master Chief will also be added. With no rep from Microsoft being in they will add him in since Master Chief is the logo of Microsoft pretty much. They added Snake in so he will also be very similar to Snake and pretty much a clone no doubt.

Arbiter, Microsoft is rich they can pay Nintendo what they want to add in any characters they want and to have Master Chief in there and his rival since early childhood ever since humans discriminated against Arbiter's back then and the Arbiter took over the world so Master Chief had to stop him and then they will add him into the game.

Yoda will be in the game. Star Wars is still a really popular franchise and since Yoda was in all 6 movies with making very little change to his appearance he is a very well known character and will be added.

Jaws will also be a great candidate. Leonardo DiCaprio did such a good job acting as Chewbacca in Star Wars so they made him the lead actor in Jaws playing as Jaws and since he was already the voice actor as Gary Oak he will make a great addition so since Nintendo is cheap and can just hire one voice actor for 2 roles as Gary Oak and Jaws.

And Finally, Harry Potter will be there. With the recent release of the newest Harry Potter movie being so great in sales and popularity he will definitely be added. Some might argue since DiCaprio did such a good job acting as He Who Must Not Be Named that He Who Must Not Be Named would be a good job, but since DiCaprio played as Jaws and Gary Ketchum they wanted more variety so Harry Potter would be added instead.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
HUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!! ^^ I agree with all the above. He explained it perfectly at mickey d's I have been changed.

Thunder_slash

Smash Cadet
Now I know this one might sound crazy, but yes, Mario and his franchise will be out. I know he is the mascot of Nintendo and all, but come on, Mario is like so '85. We aren't playing this 8 bit **** anymore we live in the 21st century and Mario just isn't selling it anymore.
Are you CRAZY?????:mad:

If you haven´t realised it, Mario universe has been expanding very highly duyring the last years, and they are generally friendly, great and fresh games (Fresh=innovative). You are completely wrong with tis P-1.

Mario franchise stays in Smash,ABSOLUTELY, YES or YES.:cool:

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
alright, so here's what's happening in the next game.

First off, they're scrapping the entire current roster. Yes, I know it's a longshot, but here me out. I'll start with the most basic things. First off we are gen 5 of pokemon now, none of this first gen ****. Sorry jiggz, pikachu, pokemon trainer, and lucario you're too old school we want up to date stuff.

The Donkey Kong franchise isn't even doing **** anymore I mean they're newest game is like a remake, okay that's great but where's the new Donkey Kong stuff? Sorry DK fanboys but you aren't making it.

Now I know this one might sound crazy, but yes, Mario and his franchise will be out. I know he is the mascot of Nintendo and all, but come on, Mario is like so '85. We aren't playing this 8 bit **** anymore we live in the 21st century and Mario just isn't selling it anymore

Now with these major franchises out, it just wouldn't feel right to have the Zelda franchise in there anymore. I mean, yes, Zelda is obviously the best franchise of Nintendo and all, but with all of these other major franchises taken out and leaving zelda in there as their own franchise? Might as well call it Super Smash Bros. Zelda. It just wouldn't feel right.

Now with all of these major franchises they're not going to put in some unpopular **** like ****ing kid icarus. I mean seriously who has ever even heard of that franchise until Brawl? ROB? He's just some ****ing controller for like the Playstation .05 or something. Samus is just a cheap rip off of Megaman. So based off of this the entire smash roster will be scrapped and will obviously have some major changes.

So here's what we're looking for in the next Smash Bros. game that is pretty much guaranteed in the roster IMO:

Megaman will be in this game, no doubt. He is a very popular character and pretty much the mascot of Capcom who has been like confirmed to be working on the game, but don't worry about trying to pick him up and stuff he will just be a Samus clone since they both have robot arm things.

Captain America will also be making an appearance. Well with the recent Marvel movies and all he will be very popular especially because he is the FIRST Avenger (the team that will be put together of Thor, Iron Man, etc.) so basically the leader. The Marvel franchise is very popular right now and will probably grow even more in times to come since more movies will be released about the Avengers.

Gary Oak. Yes I know I said before that first gen stuff is old, but the Pokemon people already confirmed that Gary Oak will be making an appearance in the next generation of Pokemon (when smsh 4 will be released) as an old role he used to play (AKA a Pokemon Trainer and rival of Ash). Also, he is Gary Mother****ing Oak, he won 10 badges when there were only 8.

Goku will also make an appearance. With recent standings of about 76.78% of consumers of Super Smash Bros. Brawl have already told IGN that they will not be purchasing the next Smash game unless Goku is in it, Nintendo really has no choice but to put Goku in there if they want this game to sell.

Louie from Pikmin will be added, Olimar is just too mainstream and will most definitely get dropped.

Balloon Fighter will be there. Sakurai already considered him to be put in Melee and he wasn't in Brawl so he will most likely be in Smash 4.

Master Chief will also be added. With no rep from Microsoft being in they will add him in since Master Chief is the logo of Microsoft pretty much. They added Snake in so he will also be very similar to Snake and pretty much a clone no doubt.

Arbiter, Microsoft is rich they can pay Nintendo what they want to add in any characters they want and to have Master Chief in there and his rival since early childhood ever since humans discriminated against Arbiter's back then and the Arbiter took over the world so Master Chief had to stop him and then they will add him into the game.

Yoda will be in the game. Star Wars is still a really popular franchise and since Yoda was in all 6 movies with making very little change to his appearance he is a very well known character and will be added.

Jaws will also be a great candidate. Leonardo DiCaprio did such a good job acting as Chewbacca in Star Wars so they made him the lead actor in Jaws playing as Jaws and since he was already the voice actor as Gary Oak he will make a great addition so since Nintendo is cheap and can just hire one voice actor for 2 roles as Gary Oak and Jaws.

And Finally, Harry Potter will be there. With the recent release of the newest Harry Potter movie being so great in sales and popularity he will definitely be added. Some might argue since DiCaprio did such a good job acting as He Who Must Not Be Named that He Who Must Not Be Named would be a good job, but since DiCaprio played as Jaws and Gary Ketchum they wanted more variety so Harry Potter would be added instead.
*looks at post*

*starts to fully absorb*

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****?!?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I still don't see why Victini should be playable... Zoroark is a very popular Pokemon and it would bring something new Illusion I can't see Victini bringing anything interesting.

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4808

According to this list Zoroark is more popular than Victini in Japan according to the japanese fans.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Are you CRAZY?????:mad:

If you haven´t realised it, Mario universe has been expanding very highly duyring the last years, and they are generally friendly, great and fresh games (Fresh=innovative). You are completely wrong with tis P-1.

Mario franchise stays in Smash,ABSOLUTELY, YES or YES.:cool:
we'll see when the next smash comes out, but no Mario universe is just falling apart. Ask a 2 year old who Mario is they wouldn't have any idea, ask a 2 year old who Mickey Mouse and they know exactly.

Which btw, I forgot to add Mickey Mouse to my list.

and I'm being completely serious, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom