• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
For Saki Amamiya, it'd be neat if my his tilts involved his laser sword, while his smashes are laser cannon blasts. Those would be fun combos to pull off. :V

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Would he utilize weapons and such? Like that laser sword for example?

:phone:
Well we know he has two weapons, cannon and a laser sword. I'll come up with a moveset for him between his game and Star Successor.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Well we know he has two weapons, cannon and a laser sword. I'll come up with a moveset for him between his game and Star Successor.
You mean two weapons in one~

...I think?

That's kind of why I think he's rather likely. We haven't seen a moveset with something like that involved. I MEAN, there's Zamus, but she only uses her weapon for specials. I suppose Saki would be sort of like Marth but with projectiles thrown into his normals as well.

ALSO does this mean Saki would get Isa's jetpack.

Saki should have Isa's jetpack. Should it be a recovery or a mid air jump?

That will make Marth inferior to Saki. Since Saki has the range of Marth plus projectiles. We need something that will make Saki balanced. Not overpowered or ******** (Like Ganondorf in SSBB lol)

Kantrip

Kantplay
A weapon that doubles as close up AND range? Half being a laser energy-type weapon while the other half is physical? No, we haven't seen that before. :pit:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Saki should have Isa's jetpack. Should it be a recovery or a mid air jump?

That will make Marth inferior to Saki. Since Saki has the range of Marth plus projectiles. We need something that will make Saki balanced. Not overpowered or ******** (Like Ganondorf in SSBB lol)
He's able to double jump without it (look at the AT). I'd make it his recovery special.

Saki should be a quick character. He can has a quick evade animation and a rapid fire projectile which he can aim with. He also has a great recovery. Unfortunately, he might have problems with KOing the opponent.

That's my perspective of his playstye. A run and gun style character.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Great recovery would definetly be a plus, a jetpack would be nice but I think his jumping ability would be better as seen in Brawl, lightning fast character like Marth, but being nerfed would probably be his weakest drawback

OmegaXXII

IMO take out Falco, have Fox and Wolf, maybe, just maybe add Krystal since she's mire unique thus solving this little problem of alikeness.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And then we can take out Luigi and add Toadette! :awesome:

no.

Seriously, Falco and Fox are different enough and only becoming more so, and Wolf isn't too similar either. Some side-b changes would be nice.

OmegaXXII

And then we can take out Luigi and add Toadette! :awesome:

no.

Seriously, Falco and Fox are different enough and only becoming more so, and Wolf isn't too similar either. Some side-b changes would be nice.
Maybe so, I just don't want him ending up like he did in Brawl, luigified to a certain extent, even if they do have different balancing. :/

Yes Thino?

Okay, that sounds wrong...... I think Peach should be the neutral B. I had enough of that *****

Kantrip

Kantplay
But really, Toadette and Krystal are great and all, smash could use some more females, but no.

The mario franchise is looking like a pack of sardines and, with spinoffs, is going to take up 3 rows pretty soon! Starfox does not need 4 characters, and Fox, Falco, and Wolf are more deserving than Krystal.

Peach's neutral B is Toadsworth. Toadsworth's neutral B is Toad. Toad's neutral B is Toadette. Toadette's neutral B is a sammich.

Sounds weird. From being an oversized badass, he becomes a small mushroom guy except with the meta in it.

Toadette's neutral b is herself

I'm not saying toad is generic. He still started the whole toad design which makes him unique.

Oh and toadette will get damaged in her neutral b state.

Toad Ridley???

Fun fact: Ridley likes mushrooms as a topping of his pizza (I made that up. No credit from Oasis)

OmegaXXII

But really, Toadette and Krystal are great and all, smash could use some more females, but no.

The mario franchise is looking like a pack of sardines and, with spinoffs, is going to take up 3 rows pretty soon! Starfox does not need 4 characters, and Fox, Falco, and Wolf are more deserving than Krystal.
Even though I don't support Krystal, I also don't support the fact that all three of them happen to have a bunch of similarities as far as moves goes, even if they do happen to have different properties I still don't support the fact that they are luigified, I understand that in Smash 4 all that might change, and hopefully it does, but I just don't want to see 3 Starfox reps similar again, for that reason Krystal would make sense seeing she would be unique moveset wise, at the very least they're Final Smashes should be changed, it's a real shame that they all had Fox's Landmaster. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom