• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You go outside,

see this,

What do?
Who u want in the game, Hank Hill? :troll:

Go back inside

What happened to Iblis?
Iblis was in in space along with Fox in the Space Armada looking for new challenges and such, but recently he stumbled upon a force known as OmegaAlpha Giygas and.....

.....was sent into the abyss known as The Black Void, deep in space, muhahahaha!!!!!

:phone:

You used the word OmegaAlpha because it had your name in it. You'll never beat Iblis. Lol

Off for a while

OmegaXXII

Quit being a derp, derp.

Anyway Meduda wouldn't necessarly be in a Nintendo vs. Capcom, Pit would take priority but she would be cool tho.

OmegaXXII

How so? Captain Falcon is like the epitome of awesome, his moves are so unique.

Speaking of which I'd like Ganon to actually if his own moveset, either with a sword or dark magic based, I would really like to see a moveset based on that and not some cheap ripoff from Falcon.

M&S posted Ganondorf's specials.

Here's mine:

Neutral B : Yellow magic blast from OoT
Forward B : Flame choke
Downward B : Dark flame
Upward B : Dark flight (Came out of no where lol)

OmegaXXII

What Toad Brigade? Hmm.. Speaking of which I have to check it out, it may be empty now but just wait till an e3 trailer, you'll be needing a thread as well.

Yeah. He joined the brigade.

I won't make a thread until they make a sub forum. For now, talk in the group

OmegaXXII

You didn't get what I said, i said until we get an e3 trailer. :glare:

meanwhile I gonna start planning mine as well just to have it ready.

Gonna have to take down all the scrubs that try to shoot him down with flawed logics.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
As cool as he is, you really shouldn't get your hopes up for Black Knight. He's seriously not in the same league as other character suggestions. Obviously he's better than, say, Waluigi or Toad, BUT STILL.

THAT'S WHY IT'S YOUR JOB TO INCREASE THE DEMAND FOR HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

OmegaXXII

As cool as he is, you really shouldn't get your hopes up for Black Knight. He's seriously not in the same league as other character suggestions. Obviously he's better than, say, Waluigi or Toad, BUT STILL.

THAT'S WHY IT'S YOUR JOB TO INCREASE THE DEMAND FOR HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Don't push my buttons this early lol.. :laugh:

but yes, I can relate to what you are saying, as much as I hate to admit it, BK chances aren't so big as say Bowser Jr. and such.

Btw.. Thanks for the advice, I will take that into consideration and will start planning sometime to promote him as well, play FE9 or 10 if you haven't already, it's a great game to say the least.

I myself have never played Metroid games at all, but I need to if I want to learn more history concerning Ridley as well as his roles and moveset, problem is I wouldn't know where to start. :c

Start with Super Metroid or Metroid NES. It's better if you started with the Super NES version. After that, try Metroid 2 and zero mission then the prime series. If you want to kill yourself then try out Other M. It's reeeeaaaallly hard. Especially on hard mode lol.

Oasis, did you try Ridley on hard mode. You might have the urge to hate him since he'll kill you like err.... 10 times. Lol. ONE HIT KO!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I haven't played Other M, and I don't think I want to, lol. Also, I'm not really sure if it'd be better to play Super Metroid or Zero Mission first. Zero Mission is like a shorter and simpler version of Super Metroid, but diving right into the greatest that is Super Metroid is quite an experience.

Also, berserker you scoundrel. You edited your post before I could see it. :troll:

OmegaXXII

Start with Super Metroid or Metroid NES. It's better if you started with the Super NES version. After that, try Metroid 2 and zero mission then the prime series. If you want to kill yourself then try out Other M. It's reeeeaaaallly hard. Especially on hard mode lol.
Hmm..well personally I can see myself starting out with Super Metroid and such, the NES one really never appealed to me, much less even caught my attention to even play it, considering I have a Wii I might just start with the Prime series, playing the trilogy would be nice and would help me understand more about Samus and of course the legendary Ridley.

Other M? Meh.. I think I might play it someday but I'm really wanting to start with the older games in order just to understand a bit of the story, plus it seems a little to fancy for my tastes lol.. I rather start with basics and go up from there. :laugh:

I haven't played Other M, and I don't think I want to, lol. Also, I'm not really sure if it'd be better to play Super Metroid or Zero Mission first. Zero Mission is like a shorter and simpler version of Super Metroid, but diving right into the greatest that is Super Metroid is quite an experience.

Also, berserker you scoundrel. You edited your post before I could see it. :troll:
:troll:

What's with Other M guys? I know Samus became more of a ***** but come on guys. Give it a chance.

OmegaXXII

....silver hedgehog who happens to be a rip off from Sonic lol..

I mean what's the deal with him anyway? He don't got **** on Bruce.

Silver the hedgehog is great....

- Has GREAT voice acting
- Is a total badass in Sonic 06
- An original and not rip off character
- Is silver
- Is realistic

Bruce has nothing on Silver

WE GOT A NEWCOMER IN THE GROUP

OmegaXXII

Who is it!!?

Bruce is...

•Very popular
•Total Hero
•Has his own batmobile
•He's realistic
•has his own movies, ha!!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
First off, too much Street Fighter. In MvC the maximum characters we have from each series is four characters. In TvC it was three. So six Street Fighter characters for a roster roughly between vanilla MvC and UMvC is too much.

Donovan is doubtful to me, we'll be lucky if we even get Morrigan, if so she will probably be the only Darkstalkers character.

Can't believe you passed up on Saki and Pit? Especially Saki since Capcom would more then likely push for him since he fit's their motif.

Also, seriously, it need's to be Bass.EXE andd Mewtwo.

1. They are both experiments created by humans
  2. Both have immense power separating them from their counterparts
  3. Both have a distaste and distrust for humans
  4. Both play as "secret" characters in their respective games
  5. Though a little bit of a stretch, some of their abilities are similar
  6. Bass.EXE has been pretty well requested within Capcom Unity polls
  7. Since it is Nintendo Vs. Capcom we'd be more likely to see more Megaman characters as. in this case, Battle Network was a high selling series exclusively for the GBA.

Seriously, Bass.EXE.

1. Strider 2094
2. Mega Man X -2061
3. Phoenix Wright - 1734
4. Frank West - 1311
5. Gene - 1257
6. Classic Megaman - 950
7. Vergil - 919
8. Captain commando - 784
9. Bison - 704
10. Jin Saotome - 677
11. Jon Talbain - 617
12 .Bass.Exe - 606
13. Ken - 469
14. Leon Kennedy - 419
15. Cammy - 416
16. Megaman.EXE - 398
17. Juri - 382
18. Sigma - 379
19. Ryu (BoF) - 328
20. Batsu - 318

1)Mega Man X 2568 +542 (34.07%)
2)Phoenix Wright 2116 +251 (28.07%)
3)Strider 1865 +671 (24.74%)
4)Gene 1194 +82 (15.84%)
5)Frank West 1112 +2 (14.75%)
6)Vergil 1110 +38 (14.73%)
7)Juri 1062 +69 (14.09%)
8)B.B Hood 993 +26 (13.17%)
9)Classic Mega Man 967 +78 (12.83%)
10)Bass.EXE 889 +2 (11.79%)
11)Jon Talbain 887 +96 (11.77%)
12)Ryu (BoF) 791 +1 (10.49%)
And this is what the top 10 requested characters for MvC look like after the confirmed characters for UMvC were removed

1)Mega Man X
2)Gene
3)Juri
4)B.B Hood
5)Classic Mega Man
6)Bass.EXE
7)Jon Talbain
8)Ryu (BoF)
9)Sigma
10)Captain Commando

Starphoenix is the newcomer

You know, Silver is just awesome. It's just the game that sucks.

And Saki is that girl with the huge gun and with all the grenades and bullets. She's the one in TvC right?

OmegaXXII

I thought of Saki the one from Japan though, she's a Nintendo character. :/

and the only reason I say Silver sucks is because of that Sonic 06 game, I've never played and I don't want to.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Saki is that female school girl, am I right?? :awesome:

Saki Amamiya from Sin and Punishment... The context showed I meant Nintendo... Oh and Berserker, yes that is Capcom's Saki, the one from TvC with the gun.

Don't make me whoop on you again. :p

OmegaXXII

Oh.. That Saki, I was actually referring to that girl that was a Melee trophy, pretty weird though.

..and no next time you won't stand a chance, I will sharpen my skills, so you better watch out boi. :cool:

OmegaXXII

Come to think of it, I've never seen a moveset based of him, every character that's suggested thus far should have a potential moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom