• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, seems me and you were the only ones to agree, hoots and everybody else hated the idea for his moveset lol.*★

:phone:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Oh my review for Paper Mario:

Actually, it's perfect. I found nothing wrong with the moveset. It seems fit for Paper Mario....

I mean, there was nothing wrong with it. I can't find anything wrong with it (Wtf....)
Lol. Thank you. Your Toad moveset is great too. ^_^

Wow, seems me and you were the only ones to agree, hoots and everybody else hated the idea for his moveset lol.*★

They didn't hate it but found the partner system too complicated/confusing somehow.

OmegaXXII

Yea, it was cool with the badges and all, plus the partner swap adds alot of options and in depth strategies, considering how unique he would play, it's a perfect combination of style.*★

OmegaXXII

Jiggs should have a modified moveset IMO.

Bowser doesn't suck!!! Okay maybe in Brawl he does, Melee Bowser was too good.*★

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I hope Sakurai makes Rest kill at 25% like in Melee. I like it having vertical trajectory though so that she has time to wake up.

Jiggs could be in like F or E tier if Rest wasn't nerfed and she got a few changes. Her moveset itself is fine as-is.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Nope. Just make her heavier and buffer a bit, she was too easy to KO.

The point is for Jigglypuff is she can be KO'd easily but she herself can KO her opponents easily, sort of like Paper Mario. In Brawl she has trouble doing this, mainly because of the slow pace Brawl is. Rest has to be buffed.

I want Kirby back to his 64 self but I want to keep his n-air. When I saw him do the sex kick, I was grossed out a bit. I think the kirby spin/star fits better.

I want Kirby's f-air drill back.

I don't know what to choose. I personally prefer Jigglypuff 64 but I think Melee puff is Jigglypuff's prime but..... I like 64 puff....

No way I'm choosing brawl puff.

You mean in brawl? I play as Jigglypuff although, if I were to choose which Jigglypuff would get in the next game, it'd either be melee or 64 puff....

M&S needs to learn how to appreciate Jiggly.

No Diddy Dixie team please.

Even though if they couldn't chaingrab, those bananas will destroy everyone in the game.

I ain't trollin'. I'm stating a fact.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Diddy is already a lone character. There's absolutely no chance Sakurai would do that.

I would like Plusle & Minun to be a team like the Ice Climbers though. :3

OmegaXXII

Your troll face says otherwise!!

Also the possibility is very much real whether you like it or not, but yea. maybe not god tier at all. :/

OmegaXXII

Plusle & Minun? Please NO, Sakurai showed interest in Dixie so you really can't say there's no chance, you are way wrong.

@Mechwave: She was originally suppose to be a pair character with Diddy

Guys. Shut up!

What happened to Mastur cheef?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
That was a long time ago, Omega. He can change his mind. And where does it say the files talking about Diddy & Dixie as a pair?

Or maybe not. Who knows... It's not like we know what he's thinking right now.....

*imagines*

Sakurai browses all topics about smash 4

Sakurai sees all their predictions

Sakurai: *Laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom