• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
To cut Ike, bring back Roy, and add the FE13 lord would make a lot of sense. I mean, Ike is old news like Lucario. Cut them and make room for new faces, right? Surely they would have the foresight to know they're just creating another Roy like that though... If the problem is creating Roys, then you may as well just keep Roy as the only Roy I suppose? Even if he is demanded...

Man, I dunno. THIS IS TOUGH.

Also, page 1990. A good year.

Roy.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Eh, what? Of the thread?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304894&page=746

We didn't discuss anything relevant on that page...
Perhaps not for you, but my Sin and Punishment stage concept was on that page. That was one of my favorites. So it is significant for me.

As far as the FE rumor is concerned I do not know how valid it is or not. All I can say is if true I hope Intelligent Systems really isn't taking a page out of Game Freak's playbook...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Back on topic

The one reason I'd want Waluigi in the game would be for SSE story

Think of them (Wario and Waluigi) as some unknown forces dastardly duo that are constantly attacking our heroes with their overcomplicated plans and always failing before our heroes even notice them

Kind of like team rocket

Perhaps not for you, but my Sin and Punishment stage concept was on that page. That was one of my favorites. So it is significant for me.

As far as the FE rumor is concerned I do not know how valid it is or not. All I can say is if true I hope Intelligent Systems really isn't taking a page out of Game Freak's playbook...
I meant relevant to the current discussion on FE. I didn't see Oasis' page number comment so I thought X was referring to something in the past

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
What is the deal with Waluigi getting demanded so much? :/

:phone:
I have no idea he hasn't appeared in any main Mario game yet has he? Bowser Jr. Makes much more sense appearing in Sunshine, Galaxy 2 and I think he appeared in Mario Galaxy not sure I have not played the game in awhile

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I have no idea he hasn't appeared in any main Mario game yet has he? Bowser Jr. Makes much more sense appearing in Sunshine, Galaxy 2 and I think he appeared in Mario Galaxy not sure I have not played the game in awhile

Yeah, I believe he hasn't appeared in any canon Mario titles as of yet, I think, it's kind off weird actually, he's probably one of the only characters to not be part of a Mario canon game, I just asked because alot of folks around here always suggest Waluigi as an option, people are forgetting that Toad, Bowser Jr, and possibly Paper Mario are standing in his way as far as Mario reps are concerned.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Personal opinion, Waluigi should stay as an AT. He's fun, but I think enough Mario characters are being nominated right now.

Now, what about having a playable character from "WarioWare Inc."? I nominate Ashley.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Personal opinion, Waluigi should stay as an AT. He's fun, but I think enough Mario characters are being nominated right now.

Now, what about having a playable character from "WarioWare Inc."? I nominate Ashley.
Ashley would be a nice character she's pretty popular I'd prefer these characters though.
Kat&Ana
Young Cricket
Orbulon

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ashley would be a nice character she's pretty popular I'd prefer these characters though.
Kat&Ana
Young Cricket
Orbulon

If Jimmy T could somehow incorporate dancing cats into his moveset I would so nominate him for the sheer absurdity of it.

Plus I NEED to hear this song in the next Smash Bros. It is one of those songs that is too perfect.

Warioware D.I.Y - Jimmy's Aerobics

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What if... I mean, it's obvious all of Jimmy T.'s moves would be dance moves, BUT WHAT IF, he also fought to the beat of the music? Like, you could only attack IN RHYTHM. If you missed a beat, then he'd just bob his head or something.

Would that also be absurd enough.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
What if... I mean, it's obvious all of Jimmy T.'s moves would be dance moves, BUT WHAT IF, he also fought to the beat of the music? Like, you could only attack IN RHYTHM. If you missed a beat, then he'd just bob his head or something.

Dare I say; that would make him... broken.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

One of his attacks could be him doing a pirouette. Another the electric slide, the hustle and the mocarena.

If such a system were implemented I dare anyone to try and figure out the beat to this song.

Mother 3 - Strong One

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Can his dash be that MC Hammer thing.

I guess that's the Masked Man's theme? Strongest in the whole world.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
As much as I'd like Jimmy T. getting in I don't think he's really popular enough to get in. Oh yeah regarding Slime what would his moveset be he doesn't really have limbs so how could he fight?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh, I meant his running animation or something lol. Maybe he could walk like an Egyptian to ...walk.

AWH MAN don't bring that limbless Slime nonsense in here.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
As much as I'd like Jimmy T. getting in I don't think he's really popular enough to get in. Oh yeah regarding Slime what would his moveset be he doesn't really have limbs so how could he fight?

Here you are.

[COLLAPSE="Slime 101"](Standard)
A - A simple lunge forward
AA - A second lunge
AAA - Slime does a small flip, small knockback
Running A - While running, begins to roll (somewhat like Jigglypuff's rollout)
Up A - Jumps as if pointy part of slime is a weapon and pokes target
Down A - Sweeps ground with pointy part
Side A - Puffs up and lunges forward to bash the opponent.

(Smash)
Side A - Elasto Blast: stretches in the direction pointed, can be adjusted during the charge; once the button is let go, Slime shoots in the direction.
Up A - Slime Medley: Two slimes come to help and form a slime stack, all slimes do damage in stack. Piston like effect slamming upwards.
Down A - Bubble: Becomes a puddle and sweeps the ground. Radial effect. http://youtu.be/xGlE_-FiVdA?t=1m56s

(Aerials)
Neutral - Spins around in place in the air, has multi hit properties.
Forward Air - Coils his body and flicks himself forward slighty.
Down Air - Turns metallic like a Metal Slime and suddenly drops down with increased momentum, he is able to move horizontally only slightly.
Back Air - Whips his body around to smack the opponent.
Up Air - Causes an explosion above him using a Rockbomb Shard.

(Grabs)
Grab - Wraps himself around the enemy.
A - Constricts them.
Forward Throw - Unravels the character like a top, spinning them forward.
Down Throw - Throws the character into the ground and crushes him/her under his body.
Back Throw - Wraps around their waist and slings them behind into the air.
Up Throw - Gets under them and stretches his body similar to Elasto Blast, instead he slingshots them above.

(Specials)
Neutral B - Frizz: He'll start charging the attack sort of like Fox's Up B. During this phase you can then use the control stick to aim the attack, sending an explosive fireball attack in any direction. Unlike Zelda you cannot change direction while using the attack. Sets players on fire for a few seconds and can also set areas of the stage on fire for a few seconds, dealing damage to anyone who wanders into the flames.

UpB - Chimaera Wing: Based upn the famous item in the Dragon Quest series. Slime will teleport skyward in a streak of yellow light. Straight up vertically. He won'y be able to move horizontally until after he appears again. The move is like Zelda's teleport except faster and Slime never disappears, just streaks up into the air. After the move he will be unable to attack. The offensive side of this special is anyone caught under the path of Slime will receive damage and knockback.

Side B - Slime Knight*: A knight doll appears on Slime's back and slashes like crazy, sort of like Metaknight. You can hold down B and he'll continue to slash but you can't move while he's slashing. It is a multi hitting attack, much like Metaknight again, and can cause a player some damage if not careful. Slime can also drop the kinght doll on the ground and on its own it will begin attacking while Slime is free to move. The catch is the doll will dissipate 4 seconds after being on its own.

DownB- Back Up!: Summons a random member of the Slime family (She-Slime, Heal Slime, Bubble Slime, King Slime, etc...) for different effects:

She Slime: Lunges itself at opponent, weak damage
Bubble Slime: Will run away on the battle field, in the process running under characters and causing them to trip.
Slime Knight: A Slime Knight will hop onto the stage and deliver one large slash in front of him, 7%
King Slime: He will puff up to a very large size and crush any character in his path, 10%
Slime Stack: Several slimes will appear and hop on top of one another and will fall forward attacking all within their line, 4% per slime.
Heal Slime: Rare, when one appears he will heal Slime about 10%.

(Final Smash)
http://dsmedia.gamespy.com/ds/image/...9042112064.jpg
Final Smash - Schleimann Tank: The camera will zoom to the left of the stage in the background. Suddenly the gigantic Schleimann Tank will roll onto the stage. Once it ceases moving other slimes will be calling for Slime. When a cannon will suddenly appear on stage, leading Slime to hop and dance around before jumping into the cannon. He will then be fired into the Schleimann Tank. Once inside the cannons will begin being loaded and they will fire projectiles onto the stage. Rocks, boxes, Rock Bombs, explosive eggs, and missles will be fired onto the stage at a time. Once the Final Smash is over the final cannon will be loaded with Slime and he will be fired at the stage, causing a large, final splat/impact. He will flatten onto the ground, but spring back up and continue from where he left off.

Idle - Slowly moves up and down in place, ocassionally wiggling.

Running - He hops forward as in Rocket Slime and throughout Dragon Quest.

Shielding - Puffs his body out.

Colors:
Standard - Blue hue
Color one - Red hue
Color two - Green hue
Color three - Grey hue, Metal Slime
Color four - White and Orange w/ splotches, Spotted Slime
Color five - Black hue, Dark Slime

Kirby Hat - Slime Hat: Kirby will have the top part/head and eyes of a slime, he will be able to use Frizz. He'll pull his hand to his body and start charging a fireball and release.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/CloakedShadow/kh3b-1.png

Taunt 1 - Begins scooting on the ground in a circle, then shivers.
Taunt 2 - Jumps in the air and gives one of his armless waves.
Taunt 3 - Hops around in the air, making a "wheeeeeee" noise.

Intro: Slime comes flying out of the air after a cannon noise is heard. Taken from Rocket Slime.

Home stage - Zenithia (Dragon Quest IV-VI) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost....6&postcount=18

Character Icon - Slanted sword
http://cdn1.gamepro.com/blogfaction/...est(2).jpg

Fanfare - http://youtu.be/zfudEy8pHN8

Just videos that display some of Slime's appearances:
All Dragon Quest titles - http://youtu.be/tELZIuqEaT4
All Dragon Quest Monsters titles- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Y4e0cUE6Y
Itadaki Street DS - http://youtu.be/tDcTaCAWcZg
Mario Sports Mix - http://youtu.be/7XojkXZj81M
Mori Mori Slime (GBA Japan Only) - http://youtu.be/9q_4aDT9iUQ
Rocket Slime - http://youtu.be/fQt552j5jKk
Rocket Slime 3DS - http://youtu.be/ddo9jXXR35M
Fortune Street w/ Mario - http://youtu.be/Ya004WxppyY[/COLLAPSE]

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
@Star: Ohh I see pretty nice seems like an interesting character. As for Orbulon he's appeared in quite a few Wario Ware games so he's definitely not out of the question.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
@Star: Ohh I see pretty nice seems like an interesting character. As for Orbulon he's appeared in quite a few Wario Ware games so he's definitely not out of the question.

Oh I'm down for Orbulon, must not have seen the moveset I did for him?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Oh I'm down for Orbulon, must not have seen the moveset I did for him?
I didn't see it yet, I wouldn't mind seeing it though I was actually thinking of an Orbulon moveset.

edit: I completely forgot about Dr. Crygor would he work as a Wario rep? Not as likely as Orbulon but it's just a suggestion that comes to mind.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I didn't see it yet, I wouldn't mind seeing it though I was actually thinking of an Orbulon moveset.

edit: I completely forgot about Dr. Crygor would he work as a Wario rep? Not as likely as Orbulon but it's just a suggestion that comes to mind.

Orbulon

Weight Class: Mid

His movement is quirky, like Wario. Also like Wario he will defy a lot of the laws of Smash, and even some of those that are natural! He will be a comical take on the "alien" motif, allowing him for a very unique moveset.

A - jab
AA - kicks foot
AAA - hovers in air and kicks both feet forward

A Forward - uses both arms and pushes forward
A Crouch - Uses antannae to sweep the ground with a laser
A Up - Antannae shocks anyone above or surrounding him

Forward Smash - Fiddles with glasses, in front of him explodes with a burst of laser energy
Up Smash - Hovers on his back, making a large clap
Down Smash - Spins around, hitting opponents with his cape

Aerial - Uses three fingers to slash in front of him
Forward Aerial - Extends one hand foward, slapping opponent
Back Aerial - Swings head back to shock opponent
Up Aerial - Becomes a U.F.O and rams up into the air
Down Aerial - Kicks both feet down, utilizing his cleats

Grab - Antannae projects a tractor beam, pulling opponents too him
Forward Throw - Presses button that cause the gravity over the character to reverse itself. He then shoves them forward.
Back Throw - Fades behind them and punches opponent
Up Throw - Puts character on UFO and sends them skyward
Down Throw - Throws opponent under him, he then hovers above the character. Standing. Then he returns to normal gravity and comes down, stomping on them.

Up B - U.F.O (Unidentified Flying Orbulon): His lower half turns into a flying saucer, he will arc upwards quickly. Once finished he will hover in the air for a few seconds

Forward B - Alien Beam: Fires a beam from a cartoon-y ray gun. It won't function like any other gun based item in the game, think of Dr. Doom's aerial ray beam in MvC.

B - Alien Wave: His antennae begins to glow and he fires a bright purple ring forward.

Down B - Alien Invasion: Lower half becomes a flying saucer and he will hover slighty in the air, able to fire laser beams below his ship.

Final Smash - Mothership Oinker: Orbulong will send a S.O.S to his ship "The Oinker". The Oinker will come through the air as though too help him. Except it malfunctions before he can baord and crashes onto the stage (crashing diagonally from the side of the stage). It will have two parts.

The crash, and the second being when ship blows up. None of this affects Orbulon, except the explosion makes him look like charcoal.

By the way, this video will give you an idea of how his voice will sound. http://youtu.be/1g9pHLI3in0?t=1m23s

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Wow you really make great movesets, I really hope Orbulon becomes playable and Jimmy T becomes a Assis Trophy or something.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hopefully each series gets more Assist Trophies. Jimmy T. and Mona would have been much better than Kat & Ana. 9-Volt and Orbulon could make stage cameos or something... DUNNO. CAMEOS SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wow you really make great movesets, I really hope Orbulon becomes playable and Jimmy T becomes a Assis Trophy or something.

As long as his assist trophy involves dancing kittens I'm all for it.

@Star

How would Ashley's moveset look if she made the cut?
Probably something along the lines of using her wand to bash and hex characters. Might even utilize Red as one of her specials.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Orbulon

Weight Class: Mid

His movement is quirky, like Wario. Also like Wario he will defy a lot of the laws of Smash, and even some of those that are natural! He will be a comical take on the "alien" motif, allowing him for a very unique moveset.

A - jab
AA - kicks foot
AAA - hovers in air and kicks both feet forward

A Forward - uses both arms and pushes forward
A Crouch - Uses antannae to sweep the ground with a laser
A Up - Antannae shocks anyone above or surrounding him

Forward Smash - Fiddles with glasses, in front of him explodes with a burst of laser energy
Up Smash - Hovers on his back, making a large clap
Down Smash - Spins around, hitting opponents with his cape

Aerial - Uses three fingers to slash in front of him
Forward Aerial - Extends one hand foward, slapping opponent
Back Aerial - Swings head back to shock opponent
Up Aerial - Becomes a U.F.O and rams up into the air
Down Aerial - Kicks both feet down, utilizing his cleats

Grab - Antannae projects a tractor beam, pulling opponents too him
Forward Throw - Presses button that cause the gravity over the character to reverse itself. He then shoves them forward.
Back Throw - Fades behind them and punches opponent
Up Throw - Puts character on UFO and sends them skyward
Down Throw - Throws opponent under him, he then hovers above the character. Standing. Then he returns to normal gravity and comes down, stomping on them.

Up B - U.F.O (Unidentified Flying Orbulon): His lower half turns into a flying saucer, he will arc upwards quickly. Once finished he will hover in the air for a few seconds

Forward B - Alien Beam: Fires a beam from a cartoon-y ray gun. It won't function like any other gun based item in the game, think of Dr. Doom's aerial ray beam in MvC.

B - Alien Wave: His antennae begins to glow and he fires a bright purple ring forward.

Down B - Alien Invasion: Lower half becomes a flying saucer and he will hover slighty in the air, able to fire laser beams below his ship.

Final Smash - Mothership Oinker: Orbulong will send a S.O.S to his ship "The Oinker". The Oinker will come through the air as though too help him. Except it malfunctions before he can baord and crashes onto the stage (crashing diagonally from the side of the stage). It will have two parts.

The crash, and the second being when ship blows up. None of this affects Orbulon, except the explosion makes him look like charcoal.

By the way, this video will give you an idea of how his voice will sound. http://youtu.be/1g9pHLI3in0?t=1m23s
God, when it comes to a second Wario character for Smash, it's a tie between Captain Syrup and Orbulon for me.

I can never decide on a second Wario spot on my roster again!

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Does Captain Syrup even fight directly though? I heard she always uses some sort of machine or something to deal with Wario, that could work as a part of her moveset though.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Probably something along the lines of using her wand to bash and hex characters. Might even utilize Red as one of her specials.
Scary thing; you remember in "Majora's Mask" what the Bombers' footsteps sounded like? I keep hearing Ashley running like that. For some reason, it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom