• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I cannot answer that question. If we would make a case on it, the chance would be still too high it would be a vanilla townie and I can't affort that to happen again. I am just watching the people who try to lead the players to most to their advantage. At this moment that is you, though I am not saying you are scum, I'm only implying that it would be the worst case scenario if you were.
There's gonna be a mislynch or two in every mafia game. Don't not call people out just because the possibility of hitting townie is beter than hitting scum. that ratio gets even bigger in mafia games when you have 13 or more people

:phone:

Cilvyn

Smash Rookie
I know that, but in my position every mislynch I take part in will just get me closer to being lynched myself. So, my best strategy is to say something now and then, and don't give you guys a reason to mislynch me

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I love it by the way how you act like you are invulnerable, and I can't do **** against you.. and that worries me at the same time.
I'm not acting like I'm invulnerable at all nor am I saying that you can't do **** against me. =/ I'm actually encouraging you to try and make a scum-case on me since you seem to have this suspicion around me. Plus I even brought up that people shouldn't be so free to just trust me just because when we were talking about the Tracker.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Responding to prod, reading thread etc.

may or may not get a post up tonight, busy

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
... @ Orbo's name change.

Cilvyn's defense is decent I guess but it doesn't matter what side he's on because the responses would have been the same. Serin does have exams but I don't think he's incapable of posting something with 5-10 minutes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol, it's going to be funny if we ever have to vote Orbo.

Vote: NickelbackR0cks
Unvote

Lmao. xD

Orboknown

Smash Hero
... @ Orbo's name change.

Cilvyn's defense is decent I guess but it doesn't matter what side he's on because the responses would have been the same. Serin does have exams but I don't think he's incapable of posting something with 5-10 minutes.
Lol, it's going to be funny if we ever have to vote Orbo.

Vote: NickelbackR0cks
Unvote

Lmao. xD
WTF is up with that name NickelbackR0cks. dud just why.
ITS VIRGS FAULT.
read the announcements.yeesh. better idea, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13949259&postcount=14

I agree with Courier about Cil. I wanna see some content from those two.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Responding to prod. Last day of exams is tomorrow.

Has anyone looked for connections to the previous scum lynch?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This game is moving really slowly. .-.

I'll be sure to kick it when I get back from a performance tonight or by tomorrow.

Cilvyn's vote on Darkside is extremely weird especially considering that he was just saying that he had no scum-picks whatsoever at the current time and didn't wanna be the cause of an ML than he just votes Darkside after a random post?

Though Darkside's just compliancy to actually being expected to be voted is not the best reaction either.

Still like Cilvyn for the lynch.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Cilvyn has done nothing to clear his name.
Serin needs more content.
Wondering about the DS vote.FoS-Cilvyn
Darkside,why the vote on soupa?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
BTW, work this weekend, gonna hang with friends during my free time between classes monday instead of going online, so ill probs do a reread with cilvyn in mind on tuesday.

Darkside

Smash Rookie
i thought that the other mafia player was an experianced player and j is clear of doubt so i thought soupamario was that in the mafia but now i think that everyone is right that Cilvyn is the other mafia player.

unvote
vote Cilvyn.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha, this day is ending before Tuesday.

As for Darkside... I don't know if he's a really ******** town or a blatant scum now. I mean my track said Soupa didn't see anybody and the only other possible action is for the scum to kill somebody.

Waiting on Serin's explanation before I possibly change my vote.

I also disagree about J being clear of doubt, Darkside. Can you explain?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Vote: Cilvyn

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't vote yesterDay because I just wasn't paying attention to this thread at all. Like, all all. No lie. But now that I've read, this caught my eye the most.

Flip the numbers on this.
thats pretty much it.

I shouldde be on all day if we suddenly swing to a different target.

Let's not, it's random already
Blantantly defending scum with no justification other than just stating that "it's random already" is horrible.

And he's still not yet truly justified his reason for this.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'd also like to point out that if Cilvyn truly wanted to remain out of suspicion, he could have easily just unvoted and remained that way instead of keeping his vote on DS.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It does nothing for me at this point, because you have much stronger points to turn it back on me.

I love it by the way how you act like you are invulnerable, and I can't do **** against you.. and that worries me at the same time.
Playing the defensive 'there's nothing I can really' do role.

/caserested

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
o-Serin-o
Courier
Orboknown (1) - MOD
Darkside (1) - Cilvyn
Cilvyn (4) - Courier, Orboknown, Darkside, o-Serin-o
J
Soupamario

Not voting: Soupamario, J

A lynch has been reached!

Cilvyn (Gamzee Makara, vanilla townie) has been lynched!

Night 2 starts! Send in all Night actions by January 23rd, at 11:59 pm EST.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

Soupamario (Equius Zahhak, vanilla townie) has died during the Night!

o-Serin-o
Courier
Orboknown
Darkside
J

Not voting: o-Serin-o, Courier, Orboknown, Darkside, J

Day 3 begins! With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. The deadline has been set to 01/31/12 at 11:59pm EST.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ahhhh this is really scary.

Tracked Serin... and no action was taken so I'm pretty sure he's a townie based on that. Sigh, another track wasted.

Vote: J

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I actually don't like how we're all in the dark... our prime suspects turned out to be town... sigh.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ahh triple post I hope this is allowed.

Tentative plan of action: J -> Dark/Orbo -> Dark/Orbo

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I figured you would have tracked me since I put the hammer down. Truth be told, I didn't know he was L-1, otherwise, I would have given him time for a rebuttal.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
No I tracked Soupa and you so far.

Town has two guesses left before we lose. Let's make this count.

I recommend us lynching J, for reasons I'd rather not state but I will reveal why on the next day (assuming we don't kill the doctor and I end up dead in which case we're screwed).

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh and just a thought. I think, if he is okay with it, that the doctor should reveal their identity.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I considered every possible scenario from today onwards. Thinking it's best for J to go.

By the way Serin, you've just given yourself the ultimate protection by claiming doctor.

Top Bottom