• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 16/Homestuck Trolls Mafia - Game over! Who won?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Even if my idea backfires, I think we have over 2/3 chance for town to win this game.

Since we don't know if J/Orbo/Dark's alignment, I think we need to get rid of J because he poses the largest threat should he be scum. If he flips town then that would suck.

Not going to say anymore that that for now because I've already spoiled my plans :(

Darkside

Smash Rookie
i think you may be wrong about j but i respect your logical anssure to a tuff choice one of the older players must be scum but its hard to make that choice givin that j has no sighs of scum activity.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I actually don't like how we're all in the dark... our prime suspects turned out to be town... sigh.
Yea..all the scummyish players are turning out town..

Ahh triple post I hope this is allowed.

Tentative plan of action: J -> Dark/Orbo -> Dark/Orbo
You can post as many times as need be. Also, i suggest looking towards Darkside as possible scum. He did vote soupa before switching to cilvyn, and soupa got Nk'd.

I'm the doctor, I protected you last night.

Come to quick conclusions before I die.
You mmust live.Along with courier. Though if we don't lynch scum today, you will probably die :(

I considered every possible scenario from today onwards. Thinking it's best for J to go.
Yea. J is good enough that he can look town for a bunch of noobies but be scum:/

Even if my idea backfires, I think we have over 2/3 chance for town to win this game.

Since we don't know if J/Orbo/Dark's alignment
I can claim now if you want.
, I think we need to get rid of J because he poses the largest threat should he be scum. If he flips town then that would suck.

Not going to say anymore that that for now because I've already spoiled my plans :(
Town needs to be on the same page now.

I'd still like for you to protect me tonight though <3
This.
i think you may be wrong about j but i respect your logical anssure to a tuff choice one of the older players must be scum but its hard to make that choice givin that j has no sighs of scum activity.
Again, J is good enough to be scum and none of us realize it. J was the one who said the Cilvyn/serin route.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm thinking Orbo maybe.

V/LA till January 29thish

Sorry newbies but you guys will have to be on your own for a majority of this day because I am really busy. I urge that you guys do not Lynch me until I have some words to be said so yeah.

Was going to ask Doc to claim toDay but it seems Serin did that so yay. Uhm, one of Orbo or Dark is the final mafia member so I need to re-read to figure out who is what. I am thinking at the current time Orbo>Dark but I need to double check if I still feel Dark is silly town over silly scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Courier, ignore my position as an IC and ignore my experience. Look at the facts of all three players and how you feel about their slots and whether you feel they are scummy or not.

Orbo, explain your scum-read on me if you are thinking I am a good lynch. =3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
J, if you're truly town then find a way to have the mod guarantee you will not take a single action until your return on Jan. 29. That is the ONLY way I'll believe you are town.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I am completely looking at your Mafia experience which poses the greatest risk in the scenarios I played out in my head.

Bai J.
I can assure you i'm not scum. Its against my flavor to be scum.
Kindly disregard this entire post, everybody.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
J, if you're truly town then find a way to have the mod guarantee you will not take a single action until your return on Jan. 29. That is the ONLY way I'll believe you are town.
Disregard this. Thought today was the 23rd.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I am completely looking at your Mafia experience which poses the greatest risk in the scenarios I played out in my head.

Kindly disregard this entire post, everybody.
Why?
I can claim flavor right now. I can claim role. Wouldn't change much.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
How could he do this anyways? We wouldn't know what if any night actions he took.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So we have two confirmed townies in serin(assuming he claimed truthfully[i believe he did]) and courier.
that leaves me,J and Darkside.
J has the most experiance,and could easily be mafia looking town. He was the one who told us that the plays for yesterDay would be Cilvyn and Serin(and if J was mafia he would know everyone elses alignments but not roles.)
Darkside voted soupa,who turned out to be town and got Night Killed. Coincidence?
And me. I think i'm the most active newbie(after courier) and i have done a fair amount of asking questions. Lost my ipod for the semester so i won't be on *** much guys. I'm not skimming and not saying anything, if you start thinking that.
Serin,can you name(flavor) claim btw?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo, explain your scum-read on me if you are thinking I am a good lynch. =3
To point this out directly,you haven't been scummy(to me) explicitly. But that doesn't mean much. You could just be playing all of us like brosuke did to everyone in Fire and Lightning.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Serin's claim is guaranteed.

As for your claim Orbo tell us if you wish.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Sollux Captor, vanilla townie.

I have the power to foresee death in the show/whatever, and as a result do not enjoy it or killing.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Btw serin,wanna give stances and whatnot on people? I mean, if we don't lynch mafia today then you are most likely being nkilled.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Two people are pretty much absent... Darkside has a vote and Serin does too but he's not even here!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Serin who is the doctor since he visited me and Soupa ended up dead.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
yea well,things have to be rethought out.
hmm..
Courier,Serin,Darkside,thoughts on the currently alive playerslots?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You've voted me twice on the same page Orbo.

You are really trying to speed my lynch through without much discussion and I don't like it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What are you talking about? o.o So can you quote which post was your vote and which one was Dark's?

Orboknown

Smash Hero

Orboknown

Smash Hero
and thats a lynch.
also, serin why say
"ill post thoughts in four hours" then post just that one sentence? not saying its scummy, but was expecting more.

Top Bottom