• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan 07/09/11 Orlando, Fl

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith. how have you been?

and very doubtful i'll come back (like incredibly). if the new freshmen coming in want to travel, i may tag along just to see everyone again (and maybe try out a few new tricks i've come up with).

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
...Man, i did real horrible during the Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning leason for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good people as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

Oh and yes that was me who Wolf ditto you, Sax.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
...Man, i did real horrible during the Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning lesson for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good people as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
...Man, i did real horrible during the Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning lesson for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good people as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
...Man, i did real horrible during this Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning lesson for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good players as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
...Man, i did real horrible during this Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning lesson for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good players as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol keith. how have you been?

and very doubtful i'll come back (like incredibly). if the new freshmen coming in want to travel, i may tag along just to see everyone again (and maybe try out a few new tricks i've come up with).
i meant return to posting, not to playing

I've been alright. still getting trolled by snake :awesome:

ive actually picked up wario myself. hes pretty fun

Exdeath

Smash Master

Umm....ignore those multiposts, that was an accident. Is there any way i can delete them?
Just look at what you did and ask why you got hit, why you hit your opponent, could that have been safer, etc.

You can't delete the multiple posts, but it's no big deal.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Just look at what you did and ask why you got hit, why you hit your opponent, could that have been safer, etc.

You can't delete the multiple posts, but it's no big deal.

Ok, Thanks. Will any matches from this NLL will be uploaded on youtube or something?

SAX

Smash Ace
shout out time just wanna say i had a great time at this tourney always nice to get out and brawl at nll planning on going to alot of tournies this summer i want to make my kirby as good as possible and if anyone reading this played my kirby i would really appreciate it if u gave me some critiques so i can make it the best kirby possible XD now for shoutouts

RedHalberd- didnt get to play u but learned alot just from hearing u speak about the game lol i really want to play u though

2: HrNut- didnt get play u but saw ur tourney matches good ****

3: Gallax- I'm so unlucky having to play u in first round but it was still a good learning experience but i prolly shouldnt have went falco in the first game

4: MamPam - i agree kirby is da best:awesome:

5: Kyon- wanted to play u but forgot lol

7: Kuro- i think u were the wolf i played i cant remember DX

9: oLJo-played u in tourney great matches and a very nice snake i really need to learn that mu better its just so hard for kirby to overcome:urg:

9: Mink-Awesome meeting u man MLP and rainbow dash all day and thanks for the advice i will stay true to my main cus i mean cmon u have it harder than me maining jiggs when ur now below link i would seem like a straight ***** if i switched plus i wouldnt have as much fun playing another character but anyway thank u without u i would never have known the awesomeness of ponies!

13: Sensei- as always repping that mario happy that payne got play u man he friggin idolizes u lol

13: KDB- well i must say he had a legit hat:awesome: but anyway ur getting there man goal for next tourney break 9th

13: Pie- surprisingly there was like a million ness's at this tourney lol

payne: getting better man repping that mario like sensei youll get there dont worry just gotta study ur match ups and youll be fine but man u gotta put the time in and learn ur mu's its important u dont wanna be taken by surprise by a mu u dont know
I was the wolf you played haha ^_^

SAX

Smash Ace
...Man, i did real horrible during the Tourny...but it's cool. I'll take each loss as a learning leason for future references though. I had a really great time and i'm glad i got to play as many good people as i did! I guess i need to train more harder... Are all the matches gonna be uploaded anytime soon?

TROLLLOLOLOLOL :troll: :troll: :troll:

just making sure XD the name was just escaping me but ur wolf is mad good man
Thanks man. Come to Gfest and we'll play more! I also used to main kirby, so I could help ya out with kirby stuff :)

my ganons better.
Can't let you do that Mink :wolf:

SAX

Smash Ace
Thanks man. Come to Gfest and we'll play more! I also used to main kirby, so I could help ya out with kirby stuff :)

why did u switch from kirby i mean cmon hes da best:awesome: but seriously why'd u switch from him?
I switched from kirby because I ended up liking MK more haha. I want to stretch my diverity in character use. I ended up liking MK more when I started to use him.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
because, Gary, you happen to be so good at the game you've scared new-age Warios into believing that peach is a fundamentally difficult matchup.

Top Bottom