• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan 07/09/11 Orlando, Fl

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yep, so you're full of ****, Lade

sax has potential tho

no doubt in my mind he'll become a much better player while he's up here (assuming he wants to do so)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i played sax today

he's not close to my level

he does have potential to surpass a # of people tho

i will say that

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
masky wtf was that

anyways, d-torr i thought we were bros. 2 days and 4 pages AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW YOURE DOING THESE DAYS!!!!!

edit: :045:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol at talking about levels and how much it dosnt really matter lol.
O and Gmoney sax has an OK wario not trying to hype up solo, but solo's wario is way WAY better than sax's and even sax and everyone that played them bith will tell you that. Ill give sax warios this though. hes good at the d3 MU with wario thanks to me and gallax

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
"lol" is not a punctuation mark and this is not smashboards instant messenger (stop editing so damn much; i c u)

I'm not gonna dehype i'm gonna rehype

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
masky wtf was that

anyways, d-torr i thought we were bros. 2 days and 4 pages AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW YOURE DOING THESE DAYS!!!!!

edit: :045:
Sorry Geoff. I'm not on SWF as much anymore. Anyhow, I'm doing quite well for myself. Same ole same ole. If I'm not working, I'm chillin'. If I'm not chillin', I'm working.

As far as Brawl is concerned, last tourney I attended was CEO 2011 about a month ago and I got 4th. I'm holding it down.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Masky is a ponotulous twartfeet hiding in the foot of a gagaplex of monkeys holding down a crystal salad dressing sauce savage is going to be every but

Top Bottom