• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN - April 2nd

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
I need a ride. I live like 12 mins from NLL. I only got 20$ with me, ive spent it in a lot of stuff and my tylenol cream for my wrist costs 11$ so im kinda broke, my wrist is hurting again, but when i make money matches, or if i actually win, ill give you something, if not, hopfully ill pay later, im a man of my wordd

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i have a ride to this. so ill be there. also mero u owe me matches i gotta learn that matchup ;)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I need a ride. I live like 12 mins from NLL. I only got 20$ with me, ive spent it in a lot of stuff and my tylenol cream for my wrist costs 11$ so im kinda broke, my wrist is hurting again, but when i make money matches, or if i actually win, ill give you something, if not, hopfully ill pay later, im a man of my wordd
Where do you live specifically?I -might- be able to.

Pi

Smash Hero
gimme a call if you can't find a ride the day of

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live specifically?I -might- be able to.
I live in Clarcona Ocoee RD, 9 mins away from apopka, and around 15 mins away from winterpark. i would only have 5$ left cuz 15$ is for the entry, but ill be doing money matches and hopefully ill b able to give u something from it

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If I can find a spot in an SFL car, I want to come~

This event is looking pretty sexy. I'll bring my wii and equipment to record matches, but I can't stream though since I don't have splitters yet.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

This event is looking pretty sexy. I'll bring my wii and equipment to record matches, but I can't stream though since I don't have splitters yet.

i have my splitters and my dazzle still, but no pc

so i can let you borrow splitters for this no problem

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
melee

looking forward to beating gage at this

looking forward to beating everyone else at this too

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So it seems disneys like"Yo gallax, you gotta work this day, and your gonna like it!" So yeah, disney wrecked me. Cant come. STUPID!!!!!
It's impossible to get wrecked by Disney. Disney only causes peace, love, happiness, and exuberant rays of sunshine. <3

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Final Updated SFL Car:

Spot 1: Tommy G
Spot 2: Xaltis
Spot 3: Snipa
Spot 4: Galeon
Spot 5: Sensei Afro

For anyone who still wants to go the only other option I can think of is ask Dfear, he is going with his friend Luis. They said they're also staying there sunday I think or something like that.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Sleeping over saturday night I can do, but if you mean they're sleeping Sunday then I guess I can't make this.

I hope Benny can hook me up.

Edit: Taylor tells me that Dfear's car is filled with some Weston people.(Chaz tried to ask earlier apparently)

I'm sorry guys. I guess I can't make this.

Oh, well

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
Yo kno I coulda hooked you up but I guess you got one. See you there bro
If you can get me a ride, its fine too cuz ukno where i live already, but i got no money, thats the problem, i can get money after money matches lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Masky i'd team if you want. I'm pretty aggro. Last time i teamed first time we got 3rd.
I understand if you wanted to team with a "better player" but i'm not bad on teams.
Jus Saiyan.

Exdeath

Smash Master

I have splitters.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
uh, I've never taken Grey Hound before. I have no way to get to the station or take the greyhound without spending a good deal more than what I have for this weekend(and more than what I would have to pay with someone carpooling me).

also lol at the second thing. I appreciate you guys caring though.

Top Bottom