• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Happy Smashgivings Tournament

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Good **** Snipa. C'mon tommy, you can to better. You lose when I'm not there ;)
Ryan I was going to shoot you a text saying good job until I read further. Lmao. You're good, don't worry. Just move to Gainesville, we'll make you better. Shoutouts to Gainesville, Mink and Mink. Mampam, I still wanna MM your DeDeDe. If I win, can I call you FreeDeDe? I think so. I don't want to miss the next one, so I'll be practicing more now :/

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Don't do it, DDD insta wins against R.O.B...... Go GW.......

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Good **** Snipa. C'mon tommy, you can to better. You lose when I'm not there ;)
Ryan I was going to shoot you a text saying good job until I read further. Lmao. You're good, don't worry. Just move to Gainesville, we'll make you better. Shoutouts to Gainesville, Mink and Mink. Mampam, I still wanna MM your DeDeDe. If I win, can I call you FreeDeDe? I think so. I don't want to miss the next one, so I'll be practicing more now :/

Sayyy wuttt?

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to Seibrik

Thanks for being so free in dubs....Sorry he chose not to split riddle. Considering you were carrying the team.

One day when MKs banned you'll never get first In dubs if I can help it :)

For that matter, singles too if you don't think so MM any of your seconds that take more skill than MK(any character in the game, pretty much) Vs. My characters? Your falco vs my D3?

LOL gotta love this mentality XD good **** seibrik, keep earning that win and helping your region out like a true champ.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tyrant...he mains MK....he clearly does no effort whatsoever in obtaining his victories. They're all 100% his character carrying him.....

Lolz dumb people.

I can't wait to see who the next character to be banned is.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You "top players" lol so smart

Meat ride the MK mains yeah. I'm sure they will show the same success without him

Let's see MK banned seibrik doesn't get first, MK legal...well well what a surprise lol

size=1]:phone:[/size]

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Meat ride the MK mains yeah. I'm sure they will show the same success without him

Let's see MK banned seibrik doesn't get first, MK legal...well well what a surprise lol

Yeah and lets see how Nick Riddle does with ZSS banned. It's called main character experience. Take anyone's main character away from them will force them to play a character they don't play as often and are not as comfortable with.
I'm sure Nick Riddle will beat like 90% of you freebies there without ZSS, but he won't be able to contend with the best players because of his main being banned.
Let's do a Snake banned tournament next...and MK is still legal. Let's see how you do.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy G should stop arguing about something he's not involved in.
I think I'm plenty involved. You also do not have the right to take away my freedom of speech to argue something when I feel it is wrong or the motives behind it are wrong and skewed.

AKA Stop trying to shut me up. You're not going to.

2-DJeff, I said Snake banned and MK legal, even though I'm sure a lot of other players would beat HR's Marth, Falco, etc. especially since he hasn't been around in forever. I'm sure he'd beat the majority of the people there, but he'd have a huge amount of difficulty with the other top players.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Look.
You can argue whatever you want.

This is essentially what has happenned:

MK has been deemed a broken character.
As a community we decide to ban him.

What you do:
Tell everyone in FL (a confined part of the community who realistically is a very small portion of the ban, if they even voted, and if they did vote i'm sure alot of SFL even voted him be legal) how dumb it is he's banned.
Tell everyone how dumb it is to ban your main character.

Look.
Life sucks, then you die.

Thats it. The MK ban is over with. Just let it die instead of continuing to pour salt in an open healing wound.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Look.
You can argue whatever you want.

This is essentially what has happenned:

MK has been deemed a broken character.
As a community we decide to ban him.

What you do:
Tell everyone in FL (a confined part of the community who realistically is a very small portion of the ban, if they even voted, and if they did vote i'm sure alot of SFL even voted him be legal) how dumb it is he's banned.
Tell everyone how dumb it is to ban your main character.

Look.
Life sucks, then you die.

Thats it. The MK ban is over with. Just let it die instead of continuing to pour salt in an open healing wound.
Telling people they suck without MK is more ridiculous than anything I've said. I've beat you with Falco. Does that mean Falco is broken? No. It means you get better and learn the characters with their matchups.
Seibrik beats people with MK. People also beat the top MK players. MK is beatable so he's not broken. Do you have any idea how much work Seibrik has put into his character? He's put more into the character than you or nearly anyone else in the community has thought to sacrifice for this game.
As a single person, I can do nothing about the MK ban on the forums because all of the anti-ban players don't care enough anymore unless they main MK. The only MK mains I've seen say anything are M2K and Tyrant. Because of this, I no longer care about the fate of the smash community after seeing no one else care.
Technically MK isn't banned yet. Banning him before he's actually banned will only hurt us. It's a stupid idea guided by bitter, misguided ideals that MK is broken and needs to immediately be banned.

BTW, it was deemed as an opinion for MK's level of broken, but this opinion weighed in enough to get him banned. No one ever proved him to be broken because no one can.

I remember when the smash community was full of valiant, creative, and intelligent players....but this....it's disappointing. Seeing everyone turn into whining babies because they can't figure out a character match-up.

tl;dr:
1. Don't take credibility from someone just because they main MK. You look silly for it.
2. Banning MK before he's ACTUALLY banned is ridiculous and you're just hurting yourself for it.
3. I'm not like you. I don't sit back and take the **** of injustice. I get up and stand up for what I believe is right, so stay out of my way.
4. Sighhhh

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
He's put more into the character than you or nearly anyone else in the community has thought to sacrifice for this game
community has thought to sacrifice for this game
It's a game.

Because of this, I no longer care about the fate of the smash community after seeing no one else care.
You shouldn't have cared to begin with. It's a dumb game. Made for familys, that we turned competitive. In general i think this game is unbalanced. IT's fun and thats why i, and everyone else, should play it.

There's no point in spending useless amounts of time arguing on here for something so insignificant in our lives.

And if you say this is significant, come back to me in 10 years and tell me that all the work you (not YOU, as a generality) put into MK really changed your life that much.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Telling people they suck without MK is more ridiculous than anything I've said. I've beat you with Falco. Does that mean Falco is broken? No. It means you get better and learn the characters with their matchups.
Seibrik beats people with MK. People also beat the top MK players. MK is beatable so he's not broken. Do you have any idea how much work Seibrik has put into his character? He's put more into the character than you or nearly anyone else in the community has thought to sacrifice for this game.
As a single person, I can do nothing about the MK ban on the forums because all of the anti-ban players don't care enough anymore unless they main MK. The only MK mains I've seen say anything are M2K and Tyrant. Because of this, I no longer care about the fate of the smash community after seeing no one else care.
Technically MK isn't banned yet. Banning him before he's actually banned will only hurt us. It's a stupid idea guided by bitter, misguided ideals that MK is broken and needs to immediately be banned.

BTW, it was deemed as an opinion for MK's level of broken, but this opinion weighed in enough to get him banned. No one ever proved him to be broken because no one can.

I remember when the smash community was full of valiant, creative, and intelligent players....but this....it's disappointing. Seeing everyone turn into whining babies because they can't figure out a character match-up.

tl;dr:
1. Don't take credibility from someone just because they main MK. You look silly for it.
2. Banning MK before he's ACTUALLY banned is ridiculous and you're just hurting yourself for it.
3. I'm not like you. I don't sit back and take the **** of injustice. I get up and stand up for what I believe is right, so stay out of my way.
4. Sighhhh
Hold on for a second.

Seeing everyone turn into whining babies because they can't figure out a character match-up.
I've never complained about MK. This entire post is flawed.

Mampam

Smash Ace
All put money on hrnut getting. 1st with mk banned and snake banned tourneys.

eh..... idk about that jeff lol, *****s to busy losing to chaz and nickriddle with snake<3333:troll:

maybe if he actually starts camping........ ill put all my faith in him :troll:
and of course...... my bro and ryo lol

lol tommy g tryna troll, not enough people are going to sub ic's for people to complain, i guarantee it, and since no other character is broken, i dont see where you're going with this :glare:

and "figuring out" how to fight mk doesnt mean anything, when mk destroys your character

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I think I'm plenty involved. You also do not have the right to take away my freedom of speech to argue something when I feel it is wrong or the motives behind it are wrong and skewed.

AKA Stop trying to shut me up. You're not going to.

2-DJeff, I said Snake banned and MK legal, even though I'm sure a lot of other players would beat HR's Marth, Falco, etc. especially since he hasn't been around in forever. I'm sure he'd beat the majority of the people there, but he'd have a huge amount of difficulty with the other top players.
bet it
Everyone. Mm him. I like free money

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Thanks you Nick Riddle for beating Ryo's ike and redeeming yourself -___- ike should never beat zss in tourney. Its one of the 4 match ups i think zss should never lose.
everyone else....Get wrecked by ike!!!! good stuff Ryo

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace

Still gotta love this mentallity especially since dude has practically traveled to just about every region gaining numerous amounts of experience by playing, learning against countless levels of players, while having a good pace of adaptability that most players lack with or without mk.... and it's still ONLY because of mk. :glare:

C'mon now lol

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thanks you Nick Riddle for beating Ryo's ike and redeeming yourself -___- ike should never beat zss in tourney. Its one of the 4 match ups i think zss should never lose.
everyone else....Get wrecked by ike!!!! good stuff Ryo
If I recall correctly.. Didn't we have friendlies at WHOBO 2 Dakpo?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I wondered why the thread was so long so decided to read it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im just kidding bro I love 99% of OOS players

the 1% hasnt posted in this thread yet so I aint even mad

Top Bottom