• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Happy Smashgivings Tournament

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I'm not saying Seibs isn't smart. I don't think I said that and if I did I didn't mean to. What I am saying is that w/o MK I don't think his success rate would be as high, even with all his OOS Exp. Why is it with my mediocre OOS Exp that I give him more trouble than OOS snakes, its not because I play him often so don't try that one?

So what you are telling me is that, if I sat down for a day or two and learned MK that I wouldn't be able to compete at high level OOS tournies? Or even against Seibrik? I've proven in the past that my mediocre MK with limited tourney Exp can keep up to his "well versed" MK.

Point being have seibrik play all snake in tourney and let's find out how good he really is, I can play MK and do very well, so the same should apply for him right? Since it is so much more player based than character.

Seibs My MK vs your Snake $200 MM?

:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
wtfff

i never claimed to play snake at alllll

and a characters "ease" of use does NOT merit a ban, cause if so

why isn't sheik banned in melee? jiggs in melee?

they are by far the most brain dead characters in the game (imo) with a very low learning curve.

I'll 100 dollar mm ur ****ty mk with somethin else tho, ya kno, a character i actually USE

and in florida people are rly bad against mk, considering i'm the only one and im not even allowed to use him half the time

sooo u can take this challange oos

50 dollars u use only mk, i'll use everyone but mk, see how gets further lmao

Dakpo

Smash Lord
If I recall correctly.. Didn't we have friendlies at WHOBO 2 Dakpo?
We sure did, I have come far from those friendlies, San. I have definitely mastered certain elements of my character since we played. That was my first tourney :)
Ill MM if you if we ever do play again, i remember how **** you were at Whobo 2 :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wtfff

i never claimed to play snake at alllll

and a characters "ease" of use does NOT merit a ban, cause if so

why isn't sheik banned in melee? jiggs in melee?

they are by far the most brain dead characters in the game (imo) with a very low learning curve.

I'll 100 dollar mm ur ****ty mk with somethin else tho, ya kno, a character i actually USE

and in florida people are rly bad against mk, considering i'm the only one and im not even allowed to use him half the time

sooo u can take this challange oos

50 dollars u use only mk, i'll use everyone but mk, see how gets further lmao
my money is on seibrik and his weird *** wario that doesn't make any sense and does ******** **** :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o for the bet? So he backing you up by giving you money for the match? Or saying your wario is weird? I guess that is backing you up.... rofl

2-DJeff

Smash Master
SFL only has one MK though, since Master Raven is not playing Brawl anymore. MK being too good does not apply to what Mink said.
Yea it dose. Is there not a mk main or there team that lames people out? (Lol sebs I have the right to say that lol) speak for yourselves please. you can't compare cfl players to each other. You guys get scraped by non mk mains easily. Yea nick riddle most recently beat me without mk that's 1 in how many in sfl?. Xaltis uses mk, sebrik uses mk. Master raven. Albert and so on. Name on sfl member other than nick riddle that beat me without mk? Point exactly. "Don't put we are bad" no your bad. You can say bad against mk yes. But us bad as a whole hell no. Ill say I'm bad though just because I hate camping but I'm getting into camping more.
Like I said to seibrik before. He has to do what he has to do. If I really want to win I should play mk.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Why are you asking me that? I'm not the one boasting about not losing to anything other than campy lame MKs. Me being good in the matchup doesn't mean I'm gonna win the majority. I'm very knowledgeable in the Falco MU. I still have a hard time against Falco due to his ability to overwhelm me from close to far-range.

To answer your question though, every MK that I've played aside from Seibrik, Halberd, and Mero. However, I didn't lose to them because they used MK. I lost to them because they are better players then me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Why are you asking me that? I'm not the one boasting about not losing to anything other than campy lame MKs. Me being good in the matchup doesn't mean I'm gonna win the majority. I'm very knowledgeable in the Falco MU. I still have a hard time against Falco due to his ability to overwhelm me from close to far-range.

To answer your question though, every MK that I've played aside from Seibrik, Halberd, and Mero. However, I didn't lose to them because they used MK. I lost to them because they are better players then me.
AKA your bad at the mu. Are you sure your very knowledgeable at the falco mu? say if you played someone that plays falco and never played the mu before
Would you win? Nvm your just gonna say o he's a better player than me. Johns johns. Aka your bad
edit:you think they shouldnt have made ae 2012 right? Yun's not broken, yang or fei either.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hence why I said I'm bad against Brawl. I understand what I have to do. I just can't apply it because I will never understand the concept of not fighting in a fighting game. I won't complain about it though since I choose to continue to play this game and as my choice I have to live with that decision.

Nvm your just gonna say o he's a better player than me. Johns johns. Aka your bad
Why would you post this? Why are you attacking my credibility? I believe I have the skill to beat everyone in this state and I'm pretty sure everyone who's smart believes that too but I'm not one to admit that if they beat me, they beat me. I don't see how that is a john but whatever. You're just gonna say something about me being bad again for no reason.

As far as AE is concerned, I'm glad they did it but Yun, Yang, or Fei were never my weak matchups. Bison and Ibuki were/are. My dislike of AE or SFIV in general was never about how broken certain characters were. I just dislike the game engine in general which deter from aggressive play outside of a few characters.

Patches are a great thing just as long as they don't do it constantly like NRS did with MK9 which backfired and hurt the community. I wish Nintendo would care to do the same. It keeps the game interesting for long periods of time. SFII did it. SFIII did it. Namco has done it. Aksys and Arc systems have done it. Only MvC2 has lived without patches and that's because of it being arcade perfect on Dreamcast.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
O so ypu have difficulty because mks lame you out? Hmm that's quiet funny because that follows under the category of why he's not beat able if the mk plays that lame. Ir just hasn't happened to you yet. You probably think everyones lame out ability is the same. Nah buddy mk is way superior. but I'm done I'm not going to argue with you. Because you just explained why your bad at the mk mu.(because he lames you out and yoi cant fight it) and btw you do complain about it. Especially that time you played sax

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I never lost to Sax's MK. I lost to Sax's Wario and I've reiterated after the fact that I played that MU wrong on my own merit which there is no one to blame but me. If you watch the second half of game 2 in that set, you'll see a difference in how I played the match. It was just too little too late.

Also, you brought the argument to me when you questioned my ability for no reason. I'm not arguing with you. I'm rebutting your claims against me.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
OK stay mad. I don't even know why you are taking this whole thing like this but like I said before it's on you.

All I said was this:

SFL only has one MK though, since Master Raven is not playing Brawl anymore. MK being too good does not apply to what Mink said.
I'm not bad against MK. I'm bad against Brawl.
No reason to go off on me like you did but that's how you roll. I'm unfazed by this.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'm not mad. Jist find it funny when you say your good at a mu when your not lol.
And yet you stay on the topic. Think what you want. Idc. I just dont want to argue

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man Jeff seems so angry today . Must've been a ****ty day at work like my last Friday :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Don't argue. I wasn't trying to bring an argument. I was however defending my stance because you questioned my ability.

I think I'm knowledgeable in the Falco MU. What does it mean to you to the point of taking it and questioning my skill? Where did this ill will come from? This shouldn't even be an issue but you brought it up so I have to refute that.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol yea you may think you didn't have a yun,yang or fei problem. You never played any good ones rofl.
I'm done with the smash topic. Talk to yourself or your peers about it.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
@gdx I'm not mad. May seem like it because its online but I'm not. O and dtor if you think you played good yun /yangs ill mm 10$ my yang and yun vs your rose and or cody.

Top Bottom