• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Happy Smashgivings Tournament

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm done with the smash topic too. I'm on the topic about this beef you have with me right now. Of course I haven't played any good Yuns, Yangs, or Feis. I don't live in Japan. Also I haven't gotten the chance to play CJ Truth yet who's top 2 Fei in the nation.

Regardless, I could care less about that because that's not an issue with me. Regardless if I may have a problem with characters, I still play the game because I love the game and the community. If Bison and Ibuki haven't stopped me then no character will.

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out why you keep bringing stuff up to me for whatever reason. Are you still bummed about me saying I can't go to a smashfest? C'mon bro.

Edit: Why are you challenging to a MM? If I'm gonna MM someone, it's going to be for legit practice, not to prove a point which is the basis of your challenge.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Dtorr personally I don't care if you show up or not. If I didn't I would say dtorr show up. Everything isn't about you lol. I was just saying stop bringing up negativie sarcasm on something serious. Idc if you don't ever come to kub tbh. Lol how is that you not showing up changing my life?
@tyrant yea he owned sfl region. With shaky being his toughest opposition down there.
:phone:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I don't view it as negative sarcasm as I've explained before. To me, it's me being able to make light on all situations. As to everything isn't about me, I never made it about me. I just posted a useless post directed at no one in a social thread and you saw it as me bringing up negative sarcasm. You say me not showing up doesn't do anything to change your life. So I ask, why are you bothered by something you don't care about? If you don't care about it, just turn the shoulder and don't worry about me.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
He played me once and won, it wasn't like the **** he lays on Seibrik though lol

Playing MK and all, we'll see how good he fairs if I go to Apex, he has to use no MK I'll use all MK and he is going to get **** on lol I'll MM any of his mediocre seconds that don't have infinite options.

MK mains are lame, no matter how good one may think they are.

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jeff.

Why are you going off at Dtorr? And challenging his skill with MM's?
C'mon bro. Just calm down. He didn't say anything. He didn't even say he was good at the MK MU, he said he wasn't bad.

D-torr. I like you. You're one of my favorite people i've met in this game.
You're an awesome friend.

Top Bottom