• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Halloween Smash!- October 23

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wow...theres so much wrong with your post I don't know where to begin.

I can find you 10x the amount of videos you can of mk beating ic.

Ah something was in melee. An excellent point. These are the exact same games after all.
Alright man you base your whole metagame off fusion and see how far that gets you.
I'm the one that made a thread about it and brought it up. I wanted it to be useful more than anyone. Its not.

A random and an Olimar main. Good stuff.

So you weren't losing by more than 1 stock? Good **** I guess?

I got a laugh out of this. Me? Acting tough? I said a matchup was bad im such a bully.
I don't needa defend myself because I tell people all the time im bad and im coming off the PR.

**** , you caught me.
You definitely made your point man. I back off.
i Bet that random will beat you lol
and if you were bullying me u woulda got jawed by now
and dude i didnt kno this was a video finding contest wtf lol i was using thoses as examples same with fusion metagame im just talking about there meta game period u idiot ur hella annoying lol and ppl say o random this random that random dont mean **** half the time your acting like a cocky ***** wen you say that when outside of FL your trash... you can be cocky but you havnt even played him or seen him play

gallax

Smash Hero
i Bet that random will beat you lol
and if you were bullying me u woulda got jawed by now
and dude i didnt kno this was a video finding contest wtf lol i was using thoses as examples same with fusion metagame im just talking about there meta game period u idiot ur hella annoying lol and ppl say o random this random that random dont mean **** half the time your acting like a cocky ***** wen you say that when outside of FL your trash
Lemme address the bolded:

1) First of all Bebop is good. But ive played snipa, in tourney and out, and lemme tell you that he is just as smart as Bebop, probably smarter. Snipa has better and more experience than Bebop. Bebop will probably lose. If he wins that would be great. But please give snipa the credit he deserves for being a really good player. Id like to see those two play though. If Bebop used mk hed have a chance. If he went wario though, prolly not haha. HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Please stop trash taking. Snipa didnt say anything bad about u so please refrain from calling people idiots and calling them trash. You haven't proved ur self at all yet with tourney records so u really have no right calling him out for not doing well OOs(even its its not true). This is a forum to discuss and debate.

3) Snake beats IC's

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
2d-jeff we have to play i love your take no **** attitude. i want to play with you befor holy smash in dec so we have to work something out

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
IC vs diddy is even MORE boring for you. not so much for me cause i at least have to move around while throwing stuff at you, unlike against GW

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what the hell happened to this thread in just a day? xD

Snipa's legit. I remember everytime I would see Snipa at a tourney, I'd be like, "God, I don't wanna play Snipa. Please don't let me play Snipa."

I've watched a good bit of Snipa's matches with Kyon and GDX. The man's good.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. imma trash talk ppl if i want its the way competative fightting games are.. Yea he is good But he trash outside of FL i dnt see him traveling and if he says no money.. Win tournaments and im right or wrong? and btw he was basically saying my friend Bebop was trash in the way he was using the word (Random) and thats trash talking also gallax... true he didnt call me or anybody eles a name and im sorry i did =p, ok gallax, and w.e. about that snake vs IC comment lol its true

@Viper, this is the kind of attitude you obtain when playing any kind of capcom game competitively lol but yea ill play you though Falco vs IC isnt all that fair for falco tho just to tell you...

Idc im salty its w.e. tho im not even worrried about being salty cause he started it

gallax

Smash Hero
Bebop has entered like 1 toureny and didnt place top7. no one knows of bebop outside of our little circle. hes a random for now and so r u. Thats where random comes from.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Bebop has entered like 1 toureny and didnt place top7. no one knows of bebop outside of our little circle. hes a random for now and so r u. Thats where random comes from.
he placed top 10 like me that tourney but i had higher placing.. and bebop didnt even go MK that tourney his mk is better than his wario and yes he would lose to snipa with his wario cause my IC recks his wario just because i found out somthing prettr cheap on wario with IC his Mk beat me more then i beat him IC but thats when i go Falco or DDD if i have a problem dont ask why i go DDD i just do

OverLade

Smash Hero
ICs suck. No offense 2-D jeff cause you're a cool guy, but if I had really cared about beating your ICs in a friendly, I would have hit you once and timed you out. There is nothing you can do when MK is ahead. He can literally camp, and just tornado you if you run at him (nana is likely to get shieldpoked), gimp Nana, then continue to time you out.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ICs suck. No offense 2-D jeff cause you're a cool guy, but if I had really cared about beating your ICs in a friendly, I would have hit you once and timed you out. There is nothing you can do when MK is ahead. He can literally camp, and just tornado you if you run at him (nana is likely to get shieldpoked), gimp Nana, then continue to time you out.
o yea no doubt thats why i said in a friendly but yea lol mk is that gay but i dnt agree that they suck imo but yea man she dose which is sad =/

Gindler

Smash Champion
1. imma trash talk ppl if i want its the way competative fightting games are.. Yea he is good But he trash outside of FL i dnt see him traveling and if he says no money.. Win tournaments and im right or wrong? and btw he was basically saying my friend Bebop was trash in the way he was using the word (Random) and thats trash talking also gallax... true he didnt call me or anybody eles a name and im sorry i did =p, ok gallax, and w.e. about that snake vs IC comment lol its true

@Viper, this is the kind of attitude you obtain when playing any kind of capcom game competitively lol but yea ill play you though Falco vs IC isnt all that fair for falco tho just to tell you...

Idc im salty its w.e. tho im not even worrried about being salty cause he started it
But...But...Florida's the best is what I'm told

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So, the random defending the random, and Snipa, saying ICs suck, which they do.
Good thread.
So, how about that tournament?

gallax

Smash Hero
Hah wow thats sad im a random to FL and you guys are randoms to me
Yeah ur a random to peope outside of CFL. Im not trynig to be a **** or something similar here. Im just being real. I dont bash(unless its warranted). Accept it or dont but people will still be calling u a random until you've gone to enough tourneys or place really well. Ive put in the time and work into going into tourneys and placing so thats y im not a random. You will get there soon jeff where ur gonna be known. The way you want to go about it is up to you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...ehhhh....nah it's k i just won't ^_^ at least..not right now or this weekend since I'll be at MLG DC <3 byes ^^,

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
to everyone who isnt in your respective state, everyone in said state who isnt on the PRs is considered a random, unless its a special circumstance (left off for inactivity, asked to not be on them, etc)

doesnt matter if its FL, GA, CA, NJ or anywhere else

so yea. Dfear's troll post is right. if its not top 10 its technically random to the rest of the nation

you dont have to be PRs to be non-random in FL though. just people have to know you enough through tourney experience

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
1. imma trash talk ppl if i want its the way competative fightting games are.. Yea he is good But he trash outside of FL i dnt see him traveling and if he says no money.. Win tournaments and im right or wrong?
I don't win tournaments either.

I placed horribly in the the two big tournies I've been to (Winterfest and MLG Orlando)

I'm trash too......

HURRAY!!!

this is the kind of attitude you obtain when playing any kind of capcom game competitively lol
LOL this couldn't be anymore wrong

I've been in the tourny scene for MvC2 back in the day and now in the SSFIV scene. I've never developed or obtain any type of trash talking attitude.

This is me caring about this topic.........................

You understand...

You all should do the same. Since you all are bad anyway XD
<3 Kyon

Didnt you hear, this is a PR banned tournament. Dont wanna have you waste your gas coming here
What type of hype is this? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not going anyway~
:D
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

if it aint top 10 its random...
...says the random

So, the random defending the random, and Snipa, saying ICs suck, which they do.
Good thread.
So, how about that tournament?
Yeah.............

about that tournament...........

BRING TVS

BRING CUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING YOURSELVES

BRING EVERYTHING YOU CAN

D-TORR HYPE DONE WELL

HYPE

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I don't win tournaments either.

I placed horribly in the the two big tournies I've been to (Winterfest and MLG Orlando)

I'm trash too......

HURRAY!!!

LOL this couldn't be anymore wrong

I've been in the tourny scene for MvC2 back in the day and now in the SSFIV scene. I've never developed or obtain any type of trash talking attitude.

<3 Kyon

What type of hype is this? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

...says the random

Yeah.............

about that tournament...........

BRING TVS

BRING CUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING YOURSELVES

BRING EVERYTHING YOU CAN

D-TORR HYPE DONE WELL

HYPE
D-tor have you ever been to or watched a High steaks Money match in Mvc2?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i watched a $100 MM of tekken in person once...i was so sad that so much money just changed hands between two people over the worst game

Top Bottom