• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Halloween Smash!- October 23

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't think I should comment XD
lol. its funny how much my teammate holds his tongue when he sees stupid ****. it pleases me

pretty hype for this tourney. its the MLG cooldown, and its the same weekend as my first paycheck from my job where my 401k/medical/dental/vision benefits start coming out. big weekend indeed :awesome:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'll be there and go with Kirbydabest (G-G-GAM3OV3R!)

Goal for doubles : Make it to the semi-finals at the least
Goal for singles: Make sure everyone recognizes who PIE is for once :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think imma go my new character all for singles until i lose a set, then diddy for the rest.

yea..ill do that. dunno how long until that first loss comes though :laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Probably not coming to this but if I do we can finish the MM :)

You shoulda just said something at the last NLL I completely forgot about it.

Pi

Smash Hero
Whats the melee turnout looking like at this?

The last one obviously was lackluster, if you're going to charge the same entry fee for both events then both events need to be treated equally. Melee didn't have much room to work with, if any more attendee's had shown up it would have been terribly cramped. There were also like...6 chairs total in the room. The AC is w/e cause it wasn't set up that way obviously, but that room is far to small to hold a whole melee event.

If you're going to have melee at your events, don't charge the same entry, then treat it like a side event, because it's not.

OverLade

Smash Hero
halberd u have to come to teach me mk dittoes better :(

help fl do better next mlg! DALLAS FINALS
Why do you need my help you **** me? :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Anyway I'll think about it I have a lot of work and don't really care about brawl. If I come for Melee and I guess I'll give everyone brawl practice or something...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
LOL k Esam I'll take u up on your words bro. I won't quit just yet. I'll play to learn to learn idk if I'll continue playing snake but that's the plan. Sorry G sorry fear I think I'm taking your character and maybe riddle lol

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Id say just use Diddy for MK and snake for everyone else since you beat most other people with snake. And using GDX's character makes me happy. You will help him learn his character even better that was. Thus making him an even better partner so we can **** even harder.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Id say just use Diddy for MK and snake for everyone else since you beat most other people with snake. And using GDX's character makes me happy. You will help him learn his character even better that was. Thus making him an even better partner so we can **** even harder.
that ***** jacks all my tricks with diddy. ive got nothing to learn from that copycat :laugh:

Top Bottom