• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This Melee tournament is going to be BT (BrawlTastic).
whatever, there's nothing tastic bout brawl, when i think about brawl, i also think about dog sh*t. They go hand n hand, but not really. Dog Sh*t > Brawl

ragnarock

Smash Lord
so im guessing the venue is gonna let us stay all night? even though it wont take that long?
I bet it will, its gonna sart late because some ppl are going to wake up and all other of technical difficulties. THe tourney will end at 9pm, anybody wanta take any bets on that.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
This tournament better not start that f***ing late. If it does Im blaming you Alectrius....... and your d*** shark infested waters!!!!

stupid acronyms....... everyone better stop it or there wont be a pizza party for everyone........

ragnarock

Smash Lord
This tournament better not start that f***ing late. If it does Im blaming you Alectrius....... and your d*** shark infested waters!!!!

stupid acronyms....... everyone better stop it or there wont be a pizza party for everyone........
forreal, who yall getting pizza from? I wouldn't mind dominos, but i love pizza hut.

Seterian

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm definitely coming to this. I'm gonna bring Nasti and ****** if they're around...

I'm gonna be the pretty guy wearing all black and Nastytime is gonna be the guy that looks like The Ganon xD Still not sure about doubling since Nastytime is scared. Might have to pull out Team No Fat Chicks again...

RAM

Smash Lord
2 dollar MM Mike NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also everyone bear with me the boards still won't let me update the pre-reg list. and not only that it's getting rid of all of my rules too. >_>

Mike get more GA peeps to come pweeze!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
MIKE WTF I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!! what chars you playing lately?? still only marth??

**** guys the pizza party was a joke from some aqua teens but **** if yall are down we can do that ****

PIZZA PARTY FOR EVERYONE!!!!

...... whos got money??

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Im down for splitting the pay for pizza..(i def got sstacks for graduating!!!)

But ya, needs moar brawl players..i do love me some melee though..

My mms so far at Bi4C:
snake dittos vs ruse $$?
melee 3/5 set with ruse $$?
anyone else want downs? lol?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sure thing.

for Melee though, I'm gonna need to rep Panhandle Manhandlers with whoever's free in the crew.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
**** straight. And we can team in melee RAm, but we need more practice together, in need a better feel for you once i get that, i won't be a problem. But i kinda see what role i would be playing once we get up and kicking.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm probably down for this, unless whatever hypothetical job I hopefully get hired for before this happens won't let me off. Which would suck.

Barring that I'm there though.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
hey what time are you expecting brawl singles to end? and are they pools + brackets?

I really hope I can stay for some melee. Edit: Maybe I can if my brother and I got some awesome, generous smash-player to house us.

RAM

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know Anomaly maybe around 2ish or 3ish for all of Brawl's events. depending on how many ppl are here for Brawl will determine pools or not.

Top Bottom