• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NFL presents BI4C June 20th a melee event! W/ Brawl Singles and possibly doubles!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
totally a lot harder to do than the wobbling in melee. I would actually cheer someone for doing that **** in brawl it is sick. me and rice used to practice it and things like it. This almost kept us into brawl..... well kinda but not really......

yea someone pick up sparker he needs some smashing its been way to long for him

@ mike - i thought i said mm me you bich

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea man its slowin water aka speedn aka greg aka lightning sparker aka specs aka that dude from cview that came to smash a bunch aka wtf greg stop using down tilt aka antonio the king of chicken's minion ;)

@ mike - stop being a *****. I want that butt hole to be nice and tight when I get all up in it. I'll leave your **** to ram as I do believe he will be all in that as well ;)

PB&J

Smash Hero
if the money is better than 10 im sure i can wobble ram and win because of this..butill be in orlando and this is far..if cfl goes ill come with them

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
:-( cfl will most likey choose gigs over us

Also we need a setup that is just for duelist(brawl game with snakes bomb jumping trying to kill of the other snakes) i saw people playing it on the Last3 live stream and i wanna play it now to, already made the stage and everything :p

PB&J

Smash Hero
i guess man...i hate that match up against luigi but wobbling is too easy to do and when its not banned if i play luigi its what i do..but now i have a fox for luigi anyway ..so i want go icy's against ..i just wanted 10 dollars

Zone

Smash Champion
Full Metal MM?

Can I get 2? one Zelda vs Marth
mind if I record this?

1.) Normal set.(So I can try to win it back :D)

5 dollars

Ballistics!!
Let me get a Fox vs Falco Money match best of 3.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I kinda wanta enter brawl for some reason, but i need to get the game, F*CK! I might just enter anyway, just might watch some vids or something.

Ruse

Fox
I went through a bunch of nuts a** personal drama, and now I'm in the hospital.

Should be recovered by the time this rolls around, though.

Still gonna win Brawl ;).

Ruse

Fox
I just got home, but I'm going to be staying at my mom's for a bit.

I'll be sure to hit you up when I'm back at my place and down to BAir you. All. Night. Long.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Full Metal MM?

Can I get 2? one Zelda vs Marth
mind if I record this?

1.) Normal set.(So I can try to win it back :D)

5 dollars

Ballistics!!
Let me get a Fox vs Falco Money match best of 3.
You got it- I'll do 2 MMs with you. =)

LIST:
RAM- 2$
Drummaboi- ?$
Ballistics- ?$
Zone- 5$

Ruse

Fox
I will be doing Brawl MMs with anyone who says:

"Brawl sucks."

"Brawl is gay."

"Brawl takes no skill."

If agreed upon by the other party, of course.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I think people who waste time arguing about which game is better are incompetent reprobates. Seriously, no1 cares which game is better. Theres no reason to rage on Brawl, if ur not gonna play it then don't play it. and if any1 has anything to say about that, I'll MM U to a game of "get sum F**King P@ssy". In the meantime, people should spend more time worrying about playing what game that they want to play rather than whether Brawl sucks or not.

Y can't we just talk about this tourney and how epic its gonna B? I'm Playin Melee n Brawl! 2nd Melee tourney since my interest has been resparked but I'm really lookin forward to fighting RAM and RICE. I wanna show RICE wut I've learned since the last time he gave me lessons ;-)

We neeed more people... i want this to be fun =|

*rice on rams account lol
Did U guys make a post in the tourney thread or the FL thread?

Ruse

Fox
I was just making a joke. I like all of the Smash games. Don't hate.

@The Game of Getting Some: I would be tonight, if I could without bleeding horrendously and having to return to the hospital. ;)

Awal, you coming to this?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
:mad:
I was just making a joke. I like all of the Smash games. Don't hate.

@The Game of Getting Some: I would be tonight, if I could without bleeding horrendously and having to return to the hospital. ;)

Awal, you coming to this?
I sure hate the fact that you think you and manko is gonna take teams. Beacuse Rag and Ram are gonna take it. But 2nd isn't so bad so get ready to just place that:mad::mad:, DO WE UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER!!:mad:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Lol the pre reg list is lookin quite low lol

I dont wont NFL to fail again xD

O btw im placing top 3 in brawl singles/doubles so..

Top Bottom