• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Shot Hugo *POOLS + DOUBLES BRACKET ARE UP* DO NOT BE LATE

MacD

Banned via Administration
are you guys doing the recording at this?

i'm just curious because the videos from your biweekly are still in the process of being up loaded, and they are uploaded out of order, and i know a couple matches were cut of and had other problems, then you have to upload brawl ones from this weekend right?

unless you guys can pick up the pace, i think you should let stab record, i'm only suggesting this cause it's been over a week waiting for like 15 matches maybe, where as at NSH there are going to be a lot more and i know stab can get them up quick and he's reliable

of course this is assuming he wouldn't mind doing it

Charoo

Smash Champion
the person who was in charge of it (jmex) had family and busienss matters. So he didn't uplaod them instantly. They should all be uploading right away now though. He's just starting so give him time.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i can understand that for why it's taking so long, but when matches are starting late, ending early, and being uploaded in random order idk what to think

like he did both winners semi finals, then did 2 matches from grand finals (2nd match starting late), then uploaded a brawl match... i mean i'm all for you guys recording and uploading, but i don't want things like this to happen for a big tourney, which is why letting someone like stab record this tourney until jmex gets every worked out/used to doing it would be cool

Charoo

Smash Champion
oh i see. But like u said though, he can only get used to it if he have practice. As for the starting late and such, it was more of him don't understanding the video program. Now he does so we're fine.

As for uploading, I think he just upload a bunch of them at once. So it finishes in random order. I'm pretty sure there's youtube upload manager so I'll look for it.

so I think we got it covered

Adam M!

Smash Lord
registered

i'm adam, teammate is jason / little england

team name? efil4zaggin

Kira-

Smash Champion
So we can still register by the end of today? I might be able to go after all

Oh yeah and if I do I'm going to need a last minute partner. Deep apologies to Doppleganger who I was supposed to team with... obviously not done on purpose and I'm still not sure if I'm going yet.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I'll try to register/pay by the end of today. Can I be on the list as one of the people who "needs to pay?" Or do I need to pay by tonight no matter what?

Charoo

Smash Champion
So we can still register by the end of today? I might be able to go after all

Oh yeah and if I do I'm going to need a last minute partner. Deep apologies to Doppleganger who I was supposed to team with... obviously not done on purpose and I'm still not sure if I'm going yet.
I'll try to register/pay by the end of today. Can I be on the list as one of the people who "needs to pay?" Or do I need to pay by tonight no matter what?
today is the last day to register. Anytime before midnight. If you can not pay online due to some reason. YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME AND TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. Only then will I let you register for free and then PAY ME IN PERSON.

So to answer your question, you can be on the "need to pay list" if you talked to me about it. If not, then you have to register online

kira - eddy mexico needs a partner. You should contact him

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
ill be teaming with mango idk about a team name...narwalk *****? idk haha

Charoo

Smash Champion
some people will be added because they talked to me about it. Like wobbles and Phil.

Lucky, are you not coming? I thought you're teaming with Hugo

people who don't have a partner or your partner didn't pay, find one by wednesday or I will take you out of the list

I'm giving you guys one more day but that's it. I'm not going to extend it anymore.

Sony2.0

Smash Cadet
one day extension i was afraid i wasnt going to make it, anyway Champ, Glory's and my team name is Sonny with a Chance!

WHA?

Smash Ace
how u gettin there andy?
ill team with ya if u take me!!
ive been wanting to team with ur samus

Charoo

Smash Champion
if you are not on the list then you're paying the late registration fee

only exception is wobbles and phil since they talked to me about it

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
some people will be added because they talked to me about it. Like wobbles and Phil.

Lucky, are you not coming? I thought you're teaming with Hugo

people who don't have a partner or your partner didn't pay, find one by wednesday or I will take you out of the list

I'm giving you guys one more day but that's it. I'm not going to extend it anymore.
joey told me, he told you he would pay at the venue

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
CHAMP

I apologize for bombarding you with messages, but I've sent you two messages regarding registration.
I PM'ed you last night telling you that I want to register and that I can't pay online (I assume that puts me on the "will pay at venue" list).
I'm concerned because you made a post saying that people that are not on the list now have to pay the late registration fee, but technically I didn't register late seeing as I messaged you at 10PM last night on the 23rd (the last and extended registration date).

Thanks

Charoo

Smash Champion
like i said, not on the list = late fee

you had one month or more to sign up

I'll try to put pools up by tonight

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yo champ

Connor might team with SFAT instead

but

if we're still teaming