• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Shot Hugo *POOLS + DOUBLES BRACKET ARE UP* DO NOT BE LATE

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol top 4 advance would be nice, but I guess it'll just be more intense.

And Champ, this question isn't for my team, but a friends. If you're registered as teaming with someone, and they bail, how do they go about finding a new teammate?

Aves

Smash Apprentice
are there going to be any livestreams for this tourny?

Charoo

Smash Champion
Lol top 4 advance would be nice, but I guess it'll just be more intense.

And Champ, this question isn't for my team, but a friends. If you're registered as teaming with someone, and they bail, how do they go about finding a new teammate?
if your teammate doesn't show up, u can either

1. refund
2. find a new teammate and they pay $5 to enter doubles

can't do top 4. That makes it 40 man bracket. My other philosophy in pools is that it should at least takes out half of the players in the event. We might do 4 people but highly doubt it. The only way that's going to happen is if every1 comes on time and I know we have time to make the bracket bigger. Since people are not going to come on time though, I doubt it will happen.

are there going to be any livestreams for this tourny?
yes at justin.tv/2ggaming

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you get 4th in your pool then you've already lost to at least two people and have played 7 matches, which is more than you'd get in a bracket... so yeah. Top 3 :).

WHA?

Smash Ace
whose doin livestream??
i request j666 and atlus vs ss and tang (assuming j n atlus win their first match

GSUB

Smash Lord
If you get 4th in your pool then you've already lost to at least two people and have played 7 matches, which is more than you'd get in a bracket... so yeah. Top 3 :).
what???
this makes no sense, :confused:
because that means you would make it out of pools with all those matches, then play at LEAST two more matches

unless you mean you should be grateful or something, then I guess it makes sense

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I dropped falcon and seriously picked up fox last friday at dunskies. he was just a joke character before that .

Charoo

Smash Champion
again, thanks for coming every1!

For any1 wondering about the end, I put it in the pros/cons it was going to happen in the poll if CSULB was picked. So yeah, you guys knew it was coming

MacD

Banned via Administration
lots of us were curious because we couldn't see who voted for what, what if people not going to the tourney voted for csulb just cause they wanted livestream? that wouldn't be fair for those of us going to the tourney.

not like it matters now but food for thought

Top Bottom