• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Shot Hugo *POOLS + DOUBLES BRACKET ARE UP* DO NOT BE LATE

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i thought pools were going up, or are they posted somewhere?

Charoo

Smash Champion
doing it right now. Should be up in 5 min

POOLS UP

sorry for it being so late

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im entered as junja. assuming pools are run numerically, i would like to request a change from pool 6 to pool 10.
cuz i cant get there till hella late

and i hope that if i cant make it i will get a full refund
if youre not down with that idea
then please take me off the list and just pay me back now

Charoo

Smash Champion
omg pools!!! ah!!! lol awesome

DualCats and Taj are both from AZ, and they play each other as much as i play them. do they have to be in the same pool?
changing it right now.
Foxdie in pool 2 switched with dualcats in pool 5

im entered as junja. assuming pools are run numerically, i would like to request a change from pool 6 to pool 10.
cuz i cant get there till hella late

and i hope that if i cant make it i will get a full refund
if youre not down with that idea
then please take me off the list and just pay me back now
pools 6-10 are being run at the same time.

Like I said in the other thread, contact me or I'll contact you when pools start. If you can't make it then I will refund you through paypal on saturday as soon as you say you want the refund.

I just don't want to refund you now and you can make it last minute. It would be wack

also, doubles bracket will be up in a sec

AXE 09

Smash Master
sorry i keep hastling you with changing stuff lol. but...

forward, taj, goop, and gmo are all from AZ

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
hey

i think you guys should move Taj + Forward away from Goop and G-mo

they're all from AZ

MacD

Banned via Administration
Pools 8

Andeh
Alfredo
DJ Mirror
PokemonMasterIRL
Embrace the 12
MAPLE
MacD
Scar
... me, jkun (dj mirror), and maple in the same pool? i'd say move maple but that's just cause i wanna play scar lolololol

me and maple just talked it over, we don't care, actually since we have never played in tourney so it should be fun

Adam M!

Smash Lord
replicate wanna make our pools set a mm, $5?

same w/ you axe $2 sound good? dah foo you know you gonna **** me

HugS™

Smash Lord
Put someone harder than Maple into MacD's pool, cuz otherwise his is too easy compared to everyone else's.

**** these pools are way harder than I expected them to be.

MacD

first ew jamba add in the banner

2nd, some pools seem a tad harder, many are just like mine, a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seed so GTFO hugs

you're pool seem equivalent, pool 3 for sure, pool 5 too, pool 9 i think so too maybe idk

pool 7 is gonna suck though

it just sounds like you are saying maple isn't up to par to be a 3rd seed basically

AXE 09

Smash Master
Cool, Taj is in my pool. That should be fun.
you're style is VERY different from wobbles' style, so i'm really looking forward to watching this match.

speaking of watching matches, how many people will be recording at this?
replicate wanna make our pools set a mm, $5?

same w/ you axe $2 sound good? dah foo you know you gonna **** me
yeah, $2 sounds good =) lol **** you? haha well we'll never know till we actually play =) i'm guessing you're not signed up in the pools as durrr? are you in my pool?

MacD

hey champ/sheridan or whoever, in case you saw my other post, don't worry about changing our pool, me and maple are cool with it, we realized we've never played in tourney anyway so why not

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ya but you're not gonna do **** with it. pleeeeease let me be in your pool, then you get to make it into bracket. AND i'll let you mm me

axe: i'm adam. yeah, like that helps. and i'll be going sheikums

of course you can go whoever you want to if you wanna make the pools a mm =P

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Unless there's something drastic that I missed, the pools aren't going to be changed. I seeded 3 people per pool, which means 10 1 seeds, 10 2 seeds, and 10 3 seeds. The skill level within each seed varies too much for all the pools to be -equal- in skill level. Some pools are going to have a close match between the 1 and 2 (or 2 and 3) seeds, and some won't. There's no way around it. Sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you get Lucky. You'll live. I tried to make sure pools weren't too hard beyond the 3 seeds also but there's so much margin of error beyond that that it doesn't make sense to think too hard about it. Again, you'll live.

Charoo

Smash Champion
moved glory + sonny with goop + guerillamoe

sorry AZ haha. I need to know you guys players more

as for recording, I only have one live stream and one recording. If stab or any other people can bring their recording setup then it be cool too

DJMirror

Smash Master
Put someone harder than Maple into MacD's pool, cuz otherwise his is too easy compared to everyone else's.

**** these pools are way harder than I expected them to be.
LOL that is THE Scar in my pool isn't it? And you think you should add more **** lol-MAPLE

Charoo

Smash Champion
PLEASE BRING SET UPS AND DO NOT BE LATE

I have a time constraint to finish. So please work with me here and be on time. If you are playing doubles then be here before 10:30AM. If you are jsut playing singles then be here 30 min before your pools.

IF YOU COME LATE THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! I HAVE YOUR MONEY AND I'M KEEPING IT!!!

Top Bottom