• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia! This is Halloween! Town Wins!!!!!!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hahahahaha. I haven't seen the movie in a while. And I don't even remember my character in the movie, so -__-. No char claim.

Zen said:
Why do you think Rockin is town?
Now I see why you want Cello lynched ^_^.

#HBC | Gorf

Vanderzant said:
Shouldn't you all be sleeping or something??? Isn't it like 1.30am over in yanky land?
Shouldn't you shut the hell up cuz you're not even in this game :p? Where Chuckie @?

It's only 12:30 here though lol.

#HBC | Gorf

The mood of the post was in a joking manner. As I said before, I'm down to lynch Cello if there's no legitimate scum reads, but look at what Cello's already doing. It gets on my nerves when he does that. So I just decided to say now I see why you want Cello lynched.

Hell, let's see. In your own words, why do YOU want Cello dead?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Everyone has confirmed and it is a joyous day in the town! Everyone is excited and jumping for joy as everyone knows what begins tomorrow. The preparation for Christmas! Halloween Town has decided to try again with their Christmas vision but they are going about it the correct way this time....they believe so.....As the residents turn back into their houses, they say their final goodbyes for the day. People smile and laugh as they make plans to join each other in Making Christmas.

However there was some odd aura beginning to fall over the town. Some of the townsmembers looked out their window that night to see if anything would go wrong. They were all hoping everything would go a lot better than last year. Everyone who was gazing into the sky just shrugged it off and went back to sleep in their horrendous beds and dream ghoulish dreams that would scare the smiles onto their faces. Thoughts of what gifts they will make this year started to make everyone smile even before their heads hit their beds of nails.

Later that night however some people decided to have their own personal meeting in the moonlit night....those people seem to look so normal but alas they were not. They....planned to ruin christmas for EVERYONE. They cackled and howled at the moon that night as their plan unfolded. One person just laughed slightly. "Everyone ready? Go back to bed. We will begin tomorrow. We cannot allow something like this happen like last year. The town cannot take another christmas." They all nodded and rushed off back to bed. Everyone heading off in different directions back to their homes hoping not to wake a soul.

Tomorrow.....might not be the best days Halloween Town has seen....it will be marked in history forever. As the recreation of Nightmare Christmas and some other things the town would not talk about. Tonight would be the beginning of a true, Nightmare...

This narrator is here to bring you the story of Halloween Town: True Nightmare~

Night 0, The Night before Prepartions, Begins! Please send in your night actions ASAP!
Due date is 12/22/10

Do not post during the Night phase of the game. Any posting will be judged for a punishment~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The dull sun rose into the air where people began to wake. People came from all ends of the town where they all began to be ready for their Christmas preparations. However one townsmember woke up to quite the frightening sight. MentosMan8 walked out of his door this very fine morning to find a Present on his doorstep. The box had nice and unique wrapping paper like the ones they had decided to use last year and what they planned on using this year. He bent over to pick it up and open it when suddenly….!

“Bwehehehehe!” The toys of evil said. Toys had sprung out from the very box at his feet! Mentosman8 gave out a frightening shrill and began to run away from the treacherous toys. The Bat-Doll-Vampire hybrid continued to chase him and chase him all around the town. Everyone began shouting for someone to help him but nothing seemed to work.

“Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!” The toys screamed and shrilled as they chased Mentosman8. They continued to chase him until they were out of the town and the screams were only distant yelps.

Mentosman8 has been chased out of town for the Day! He cannot be voted for nor be the target of anything! However he cannot talk, nor vote, nor anything! Mentosman8 is gone for the day! He may re-appear tomorrow or maybe not!

So after everyone calmed down they gathered into the town meeting place where someone was beginning to make an announcement but decided he should just post it today on the wall. Every townsmember rushed and gathered around the loose piece of paper to see what it held.

The message read:

Hear hear! Dearest scum! Welcome to this game of subterfuge and rivalry! Who shall succeed? We shall! Victorious! Hup-cha! A mere member I may be, but why, what a scummy man, or woman! I shall toot my horn and we shall emerge victorious! Confirmed is my dishonesty, devilness and scuminess, so in these times, all call for the piercing gaze of the Number One! We shall emerge victorious! You shall not be able to ascertain my identity dear townies! Do not even attempt such a foolish endeavour! Onwards scum! I shall provide information where I can, and you most certainly shall listen! United under one banner we shall be, the banner of the Number One!

But, sad tidings! Not all here are as townie as they may seem! Trust no-one, especially Sir Swiss! Town sit and walk the edges of our village, mingle with us they intend to! Some will die most gruesome deaths, killed to death and killed yet again and again! Little bad have I to say, yet I joy I shall soon. Be bad Children, lest you be targeted by the Number One! You may already think you know who I am, you would be wrong, wrong and wrong again! I write now during N0, yet what else may be happening as most devious scummate scrawls his parchment with ink?

The town looked at the paper in awe. “Who would write something like this?” said one individual. “I can’t believe it…” Everyone tries to find the person who stuck the note on the wall but alas he has blended back into the town.

Whilst everyone was pondering what the strange message could mean one individual stood up and began talking about how he thought what everyone should do to help. However someone disagreed in the crowd and began to shout, “Goody-good! Goody-good! No one likes a Goody-Good!” The chants began to roar as everyone agreed with the sentiment. The one person begin to sigh and ran off to hide for a bit.

Gordito has been made a Goody-Good for the Day! Everyone must make a post making fun of Gordito before the Day ends! (Mentos is excluded)

After the dilemna that had been happening that morning with the chasing out of Mentos, the mysterious note, and Gordito being made a Goody-Good the town began to know something was quite off with their town. Something had happened to their beloved town in the middle of the night. However they all put it into the back of their minds and got to work on making what they could not wait for. Nightmare Christmas. However some of the townsmembers snickered at the events that happened.....no one knows who they were....but there were snickers. So they all devised a plan to keep an eye on each other. To watch for any slips, and if any slips were found they would knock them out cold till they were finished with making Christmas Preparations.

D1, The Day of Preparations, Begins!

Vote Count!

1.) Sold2 [0]
2.) Tandora [0]
3.) TigerWoods [0]
4.) Gova [0]
5.) X1-12 [0]
6.) Swiss [0]
7.) Chuckie [0]
8.) Two Pichus One Pic [0]
9.) I voted yes to Spear Pillar [0]
10.) Meta-Kirby [0]
11.) Gordito [0]
12.) Cello_Marl [0]
13.) Zen [0]
14.) UTDZac [0]
15.) Dooms [0]
16.) Rockin [0]
17.) Sephiroths Masumune [0]

Not Voting: Sold2; Tandora; TigerWoods; Gova; X1-12; Swiss; Chuckie; Two Pichus One Pic; I vote yes to Spear Pillar; Meta-Kirby; Gordito; Cello_Marl; Zen; UTDZac; Dooms; Rockin; Sephiroths Masumune

With 17 Conscious it takes 9/17 to Knock-out! Voting ends 1/01/11 Midnight!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I got to give you props J, that was a pretty epic post. Did you write it ontop of that girl?

Yo Gord, you suck, and I caught you within 1 min as scum.

Vote: Swiss Since he likes to use wifom, or does he?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Haha I read slow!
Vote: Swiss

Gord, you're incredibly gay and that dress up game thread proved it.

Top Bottom